Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Canon Lyra's personality?

Bendy

What do you suppose canon Lyra heartstrings' personality is? Not the Human loving fanon Lyra.

We have very little as in regards to her personality. We can assume she's a kind hearted Pony with a love for music and possibly see the good in everyone.

Yes, it's fully possible she could be Human crazy in some other universe of MLP FIM, but let's talk about a canon like universe. 

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

I think she likes to dress up nice, judging by the canterlot wedding where she was a "bridesmaid" :)!

I imagine she is a nice pony that seems to be everywhere the mane 6 are at the time as well :P

• Brohoof 1

Her canon personality is related to her love for music, and maybe dressing up nicely in good dresses. I'd go with the speculation of a musical personality because, her cutie mark is a musical instrument.

I'd think that although she is enthusiastic, she doesn't go overvoard. The love of music is fairly self-explanatory. I would really like to see her at least have some part of an episode, as she is one of my favorite ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Curious and enthusiastic, with a love for music. She enjoys good food and drink, which probably helped her make friends with Bon Bon. Friendly, observant and generally a mare-about-town, since we see her out so often.

I would also love to see her make a real appearance on the show. She doesn't strike me as a formal Octavia-like performer, but I bet she loves to play her lyre outside for bits and stuff. :)

I like to think she still has a little bit of her fanon characters eccentricities, even if it is probably just a little bit of wishful thinking. Other than that I believe she is just a good-hearted lover of music (and "candy" ;))

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

She's probably your ordinary good hearted, loves hanging out with friends, normally pretty nice mare. A little easy going and laid back, possibly because there isn't as big a market for her choice of instrument as there might be in a bigger city like Canterlot or Manehattan so she doesn't work too often. I sort of picture her as a student fresh out of school, chilling with buddies from her hometown while working out her job prospects.