Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is pizza a vegetable?

Smokin'HotRarity

94 users have voted

1. 1. Is pizza a vegetable?

• Yes
    • No

I'm sorry, but was I supposed to be laughing when I watched that? I've written some vore/guro stuff, but for some reason the way this guy is reading makes it funny!

It's a new form of humor I discovered - reading out the more outrageous posts on the internet with the "appropriate" expressions

The original was a vore/scat/unbirthing post someone made in hopes that it will be turned into a song, but this guy reads it like it was a chant for some demonic ritual

It's a new form of humor I discovered - reading out the more outrageous posts on the internet with the "appropriate" expressions

The original was a vore/scat/unbirthing post someone made in hopes that it will be turned into a song, but this guy reads it like it was a chant for some demonic ritual

The whole thing sounds like the original poster ran it through some online translator program. That's always good for a laugh!

• Brohoof 1

This has been around awhile people.

But lets see it from both sides, what exactly IS a pizza? It's not a meat, not used in main courses (Pizza srores don't count) can't be a dessert, too much of a snack.

I can see why they were trying to get it into somewhere...

BUT VEGETABLES?!?! COME ON!!

Lol JKing, I couldn't care less, I'm allergic to the circle death traps http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

eating meat makes you fat

I've eaten nothing but meat my entire life. Last checkup I had last month, doctor said I'm just above the line of being underweight. And since I haven't changed how I'm eating meat, I can say I'm still good.

But I can see where your coming from. People are going to get fat from eating fast food meats. All the meats I eat (usually) are cooked by either my mom or me. You have to cut off all the skin and fats, then cook it.

America = They are bullied for eating to much pizza and to little vegetables,

Their solution, make pizza a vegetable.

One of the best responses I've seen... lul'd so hard man.

I believe that pizza's which contains vegetable toppings can be considered more of one than regular cheese, but how in the hell would a pizza be considered a single vegetable...

My logic.

Crust=Carbohydrate

Cheese=Dairy

Tomato Sauce=Fruit/Veg

Chicken, Pepporoni etc=Protein

Pizza is

the healthiest thing in the world!

lol refined carbs and processed meat with preservatives...unless it is a whole wheat vegetarian pizza.

The whole thing sounds like the original poster ran it through some online translator program. That's always good for a laugh!

Well if you want the original words from the post, I can PM it to ya. In case you want to make the song that was never made.

Edited by Envoy

• 2 weeks later...

Pizza is a vegetable like bagels are a fruit - that is to say, not at all. The stupidity manifest in this literally hurts my head. I can feel it behind my right eye, like a dull pain. The only thing vegetable-like in a pizza would exist if it had peppers or onions as a topping. Otherwise it consists of 0.0000% veggie.

Depends, if you are eating a pita with some tomato paste and a cut of mozzarella, then sure, it is a vegetable. But if you are going to put processed meat, cheese, mushrooms (Mostly fungi, not vegetable), and all these other type of toppings, then it is clearly not a vegetable. And please don't argue about the pita, I just woke up...

(edited)

My simple answer: No.

The tomato sauce used on mass produced pizza is filled with sugar, preservatives, etc etc and some of the nutrients have been lost. When you cook any vegetable it looses a lot of it's nutrients anyway, so, I'm sticking with no.

Edited by Enigma

Depends, if you are eating a pita with some tomato paste and a cut of mozzarella, then sure, it is a vegetable. But if you are going to put processed meat, cheese, mushrooms (Mostly fungi, not vegetable), and all these other type of toppings, then it is clearly not a vegetable. And please don't argue about the pita, I just woke up...

Just to clarify, pita is a wheat, and wheat not a vegetable.