Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your least favorite fruits and vegetables

Grtxkkyz

Brussel sprouts! I don't know why so many people think that they're mandatory around Christmas, but they're never on my wish list. :mlp_gag:

Not a fan of parsnips either, nor asparagus.

• Brohoof 2

Least favorite fruits? Well, cantaloupes and honeydew melons because I'm allergic to them. It's not life or death, though. As for fruits I actually don't like the taste of, I don't particularly like limes or grapefruit. I also don't like lemons either outside of lemonade.

As for vegetables, sweet potatoes and carrots. They're both disgusting and I hate them. :eww: I actually like lima beans though. I also can't stand lentils.

Edited by Le Angel Dust

• 2 weeks later...

My least favorite fruits are pears, cantaloupe and grapefruit. In terms of veggies, I dislike too many to mention them all; I suppose my least favorites are broccoli, brussels sprouts and onions.

• 2 years later...

When it comes to vegetables: Brussel sprouts

For fruits I find this more difficult, cause I like most of them. If I have to pick I'd say pears, but dont't get me wrong I still like them just not as much as others

• 1 month later...

I don't really dislike any fruit, but bananas or grapefruit(s?) are probably the worst ones. Still edible though, just would never choose them.

I have a ton of vegetables I dislike: I cannot stand the taste of broccoli or brussels sprouts (they taste like farts), I dislike the taste of cauliflower, spinach, beetroot, yams, celery, pumpkins and all varieties of beans. Cruciferous vegetables such as lettuce, cabbage, rocket (arugula for the Americans, I believe) and so on all taste fine but actually make me feel like I'm going to throw up after I eat them; my theory is that I'm mildly allergic either to a lectin or a pesticide commonly found in them as when cooked or fermented the problem goes away completely (I eat a ton of sauerkraut for this reason).

• 7 months later...
On 2015-08-27 at 3:51 AM, The Wife of Levi said:

I really don't like mushrooms, honey dew, or onions. Which that last part is a bit odd considering I love onion rings.

:twi:

I'm right there with you on mushrooms and onions, can't stand them. Though I also don't like onion rings, so there's a difference. Don't mind honeydew though.

But further, I don't like celery, pickles, cucumbers, brussels sprouts

and I am allergic to strawberries, and not fond of oranges, but I love orange juice.

• 4 weeks later...

Any green vegetables - they not only taste horrible but also make me feel sick once I eat them (but weirdly, fermented vegetables don't make me feel sick afterwards). I'm pretty sure I have an undiagnosed intolerance to either the lectins found therein that would subsequently be destroyed through cooking/fermentation, or possibly a sensitivity to the pesticides that the crops are sprayed with.

My guess is the former as root vegetables are fine, and I love literally every single type of fruit except mango (which is too sweet for me).

Edited by daviddaviddavid

I'm an unhealthy eater lol, I only like bananas, strawberries and corn and potatoes, I'll eat carrots, and sometimes I'll eat peeled apples, but there is no chance of me eating anything green, and peaches are creepy dude they have hair lol

Still to this day I've NEVER tried a pair lol...

Edited by Spook Conundrum

• 2 weeks later...