Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pegasister girlfriend or Brony Boyfriend

Codelyy

The only thing I really care about is that a girl can tolerate my insanity.. And that uncludes me being a brony xD

Sure, it would be nice if she were also into ponies, but.. There are other things I prioratize in a girl.

Since I am a closet brony, it does not matter to me what their opinion of bronies are.  However, if I actually developed trust in them, I would want them to be at least tolerant so I could reveal it to them.  Of course, it'd be best if she was a brony/pegasister.

I surely don’t want a normal boyfriend, I think I won‘t come along with a normal person. (Or they not with me, they just thinks everything as strange, what I says and surely liking MLP does count as strange too in their eyes.)

Anyway boyfriend doesn’t need to be a brony, however he should also have no problem, that I like the series. (What he won’t else, he would have maybe way more troubles with way more strange attributes of mine.)

I used to think a normal boyfriend would be okay, but then he told me to stop watching MLP because of the fandom and of how "childish" the show was. He refused to be embarrassed by his girlfriend. I broke up with his ass within two weeks. :3

I definitely prefer having a brony boyfriend, just because it makes things cuter and easier. An accepting boyfriend would be lovely too though.  :squee:

Edited by Cherry Top
  • Brohoof 1

I think it would be a plus I guess, just because I see it as another thing to have in common. But Im not going to pursue or hold someone higher for that reason. Same as I view girls into sports as a plus since I myself enjoy sports, but by no means is it a "dealbreaker" or anything like that. I dont think anyones going to go, "Ew, why would I talk to her? She isnt into sports." So yes I would prefer, but its really no big deal.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I bet it would be fun. I've never had a relationship before, but I actually prefer to stay single, since I like doing whatever I want when I want to without having any worries if she'll do anything bad behind my back, such as cheating.

I think I remember one of my exes talking about ponies (this was like in 2011, before I was aware of FIM)...then again, she popped ecstasy like they were mentos...so that's not exactly a "good girlfriend" story.

I would like to have a Pegasister girlfriend but it proly wont happen :derp:

It will if you try hard enough to find someone who's a pegasister. Trust me ;)

tumblr_mbdjjf2cAm1qe82b9.gif

• Brohoof 2

While I haven't had a Pegasister girlfriend, I've had a couple of relationships in other fandoms (Powerpuff Girls and Transformers to be precise). Those taught me that while a woman who shares your love of something like your favorite cartoon may seem like a dream come true, it's not indicative of the kind of compatibility needed to base something long lasting on.

In other words, don't date someone just because they like ponies. Date someone because you truly believe you have something special with them regardless of what their favorite TV program is. :)

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 1

My significant others don't have to like what I like. As long as they don't try to change me, I'm cool. If they do like it, cool. We'll have more things in common.

(I do try to date other gamers though. Did a non-gamer relationship once, that was bad.)

Edited by Celestial Wish
  • Brohoof 1

It would be nice to have a pegasister as a girl friend but there aren't that many people that like video games and books but really I wouldn't care if my future girlfriend was a pegasister  :mellow:

I think i would atleast want them to watch my little pony to date them because mlp is really important to me and they just wouldnt get me 97% of the time if they didnt watch mlp. On that note they dont have to be a brony but atleast have to like the show.

Now that I think about it, I kinda would like it that way. The four girlfriends I've had were all geeky, and that's probably why I am attracted to that, and I think I'd have alot of fun if my next one was into MLP too.

I don't really care as LONG as they don't bash Adventure Time or MLP if they don't bash it or completely reject it without even giving it a try then forget it. If they gave it a try and don't like them that's fine as long as they don't bash it.

Wouldn't matter a ton to me, so long as we can tolerate/enjoy each other's interests without looking down on each other for them, or being put off by it.