Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pegasister girlfriend or Brony Boyfriend

Codelyy

I used to have a Pegisister Girlfriend, but after 6 years, we broke off due to jobs outside of the US, so now.................................im a lonely brony.  Yet, I would love to have another Pegisister girlfriend, but that'll be hard to find, :(However, and im gonna agree with Bwuu Moon on this one, Im one of those guys who wants a girl to love me as much as i love them.   

Edited by Promethean Alicorn
  • Brohoof 1

If we love each no matter what, I wouldn't mind if she was into the show or not. Having a common interest between the two of us, sounds like a ride that I wouldn't want to end. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

My current boyfriend is a brony. Though I would really not care about whether he is one or not. The most important thing is that my partner doesn't change his perspective about me just based on my interests, personality makes the person, interests are just an extra, but shouldn't be taken too seriously.

• Brohoof 1

My interest in the show is something I've never kept private, but my enjoyment of it is. I don't often like to share the things that matter to me emotionally; the dispassionate subjects are easier.

But then I have no intent to date anyone, so I guess it's a moot point. I just think it's better to have friends .. and some of them do like it, but there's only the one I actually talk to about it, and she's a highly unusual exception.

Online though, again it's a different story. Here I can share what I like.

I wouldn't want them to be a super hardcore fan, id want them to be like me with the show. 

Sadly my boyfriend doesn't call himself a brony even though he has watched episodes with me and says he likes the characters, animations and story lines (SOON)! 

• Brohoof 1

I to be honest I wouldn't care.

Just as long as I'm not heated for my interest in MLP it doesn't really matter to me.

I got 99 problems but, a pony ain't one. 

• Brohoof 1

I have never had a girlfriend so at this point I don't care if she likes it or not. You can hate something but, still accept it if the person you love is a fan of it. I don't mind a little playful ribbing and some playful teasing, but, as long as she is able to accept what I'm into, than we will get along just great.( All , though if she ended up being a brony/ Pegasister that would be an added bonus)

What if I am a boy and would want a brony boyfriend?

Or a girl if I wanted a pegasister girlfriend?

Anyways, I had a girlfriend who in the show together with me, and it was super fun to share in delight this fandom together... But, yeah, she died last year and I don't want to talk TOO MUCH about it. Although our relationship was ten years long, but the last two were the most amazing.

It would certainly be awesome, but I just want my girlfriend to tolerate the fact that I am brony :P And that is literally all I require when it comes to MLP. Relationship is not about watching same show on TV and if I was looking for girlfriend that is a pegasister I think it would take years to find one that is not taken  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I would prefer a brony boyfriend.

However, even if he wasn't a brony, I would like that he can accept my love for MLP.

I have met a boyfriend on this website though, and he is fantastic.

Edited by Samurott77

Being honest I would not care either way. As long as they can accept what I like then that's good enough for me. Don't think you could even start a relationship with ponies as the core foundation anyway :P

Are we really going to separate genders in this fandom? I don't like that, just call everyone a brony and no conflict will occur. To answer your question though, yes I would date a girl brony because bronies are 20% cooler then normal women! :P 

post-24870-0-46263200-1395667938.jpg