Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pegasister girlfriend or Brony Boyfriend

Codelyy

If you are a boy would you want a normal girlfriend or a Pegasister girlfriend

If you are a girl would you want a normal boyfriend or a brony boyfriend?

• Brohoof 2

As a girl, I would either want a brony boyfriend or a pegasister girlfriend.

They don't have to like the show, but it's greatly encouraged. 

Edited by WheatleyCore

Eh, I could go either way.  If a girlfriend in my future was a pegasister as well, that'd be pretty awesome, but I'd be perfectly happy just to have a girlfriend at all as long as we both loved each other.  That's all I really want out of a girlfriend; somebody besides family who loves me and I love her back simply for who we are.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

I refuse the premises, because I don't want a boyfriend of any type. >.>

I really wouldn't care whether or not my girlfriend liked MLP or not. Sure, it's more fun to share the interest, but as long as she's not like "OMG...Why are you still watching cartoons at this age? Grow up!", it wouldn't really matter at all. I mean, there's more to love than sharing interest in cartoons. =P

• Brohoof 3

I wouldn't mind having either one, having either a pegasister girlfriend or a regular girlfriend is fine by me. So, whichever one is okay with me. It doesn't really matter.

It would be nice to live and love a Brony Boyfriend. Plus, all the regular guys I've met are either annoying or not my type. I think it'll be nice to actually have a Brony Boyfriend *cough cough DXSilverX cough cough blush*

• Brohoof 3

It would be nice having the same interests, one of those being ponies!

As long as we love each other and get along well, then it doesn't really matter too much, but would be a bonus. :)

Don't care at all, for me a girl being a brony wouldn't really make me want to start a relationship with her. I don't want to have a relationship. At least not with just anyone, so if she was a brony it wouldn't matter to me unless there was something more to it.

But if she was into cars then that's a totally different story, that's just an automatic attraction right there.

So I guess I would say I'm neutral on it, if she was a brony then it would be cool. If she wasn't then it wouldn't matter, having the same interests does help keeping the relationship strong. So even though I don't care, having a brony girlfriend who is also into cars and nerdy, with Fluttershy's personality and with the same love for speed as Rainbow Dash, it doesn't get any better then that does it? ;)

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

Normal girlfriend or a Pegasister girlfriend? sounds like a win ether way to me, unless the pegasister is crazy in which cause I'm out. A normal girlfriend, from your view point of normal, is one to be praised.    

I don't care if my girlfriend is normal or a pegasister. In fact, if she is pegasister, then that's even better since we will have something in common right off the bat. We both enjoy the same show. All I care about is her personality and if she can tolerate me. If she has a great personality and actually likes me for me, then I would love to be her boyfriend. :)

I wouldn't mind too much either way. If she likes the same things as me, then that's only a plus right? But if she's attractive to me in other ways, then i'm not going to not date her because she doesn't like MLP, am I?

On another, totally irrelevant note, it'd be interesting to see what @Ano170 has to say on this matter... 

Well, it really doesnt matter to me. Brony boyfriend/pegasister girlfriend or a regular boyfriend/girlfriend is only a small difference from each other. One extra thing in common is good to have, but not needed.

So its whatever to me.

It'd be really cool to have a girlfriend who's also into the show and fandom, but if she isn't, that's fine - as long as we share a good deal of other interests in common, that's all I care about.

Although I'd certainly hope that she'd at least be tolerant of my affinity for ponies, because if she ever told me "you gotta give up these damned ponies or I'm leaving you," I'm going with the ponies out of sheer principle; Lowline does not respond well to ultimatums, especially when it involves compromising something he's passionate about. :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Lowline Thrash
  • Brohoof 1

As a girl I would have liked to have a Pegasister Girlfriend. Problem? Currently have a Brony Boyfriend and is happy with that though, but I would like to ask you to try and write OP's in the future to not directly exclude LGBT people. You don't have to go "completely political correct" or anything, just simply exclude the "if you are a boy/girl, would you like *opposite gender*" and not bring attention to the gender of the reader at all. Easier for both parts.

But yeah as others have said, BF/GF with similar interests is always good to have, though it doesn't necessarily need to be ponies if there is enough of other common interests to be able to do fun stuff together still. Also there is no such thing as normal.

I wouldn't mind having a brony girlfriend.  I wouldn't mind having a non-brony girlfriend either...  So long as she is accepting of my interests as I am accepting of hers.  There shouldn't be a problem...  Only bonding over one interest and one interest only does not bode well for the long-term.

I am bisexual. I would prefer a Brony boyfriend or Pegasister girlfriend. Mainly because 1. We would instantly have something great to relate on and 2. They obviously would not be judgmental about it.

At the very least, I would want someone who is perfectly fine with me being a Brony but the first two options would be amazing. Sadly, my chances with anyone are nearly 0% either way.

I think it would be pretty cool to have a pegasister girlfriend. If not then that's fine as long as we're both accepting each others interests then I don't see any problems. 

That would be an awesome thing to have in common. I'm talking to this girl I met named Rose and she really likes MLP so it's a great thing to have in common but it's not mandatory. As long as the girl is fun-loving, positive, and a joy to be around I'd be happy to be with her. ;)

On another, totally irrelevant note, it'd be interesting to see what @Ano170 has to say on this matter...

Totally irrelevant? Oh, I see how it is... :P

Honestly, I wouldn't mind much either way so long as the other person wasn't freaked out by me being a brony myself. I'd be happy to have ponies in common with my partner of course, so long as they weren't seriously obsessed with the show...

• Brohoof 1

At this point it doesn't really matter, but having a "pegasister" (I think some girls prefer being called "brony") girlfriend would be a bonus I guess.

But I'm not actively looking for a relationship in general, I just trust that some day I'll happen along some girl of "special" interest.