Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pegasister girlfriend or Brony Boyfriend

Codelyy

If you are a boy would you want a normal girlfriend or a Pegasister girlfriend

If you are a girl would you want a normal boyfriend or a brony boyfriend?

I definitely would like that, but it's just an optional thing. If she REALLY cares about me, she would overlook that detail. I can always convert, but I shouldn't be too picky.

I would love to have a pegasister girlfriend, because immediately, we would definitely have something in common and something we can both relate to.

If not, then that's fine. As long as she can love and respect me for me. :)

I would prefer to meet a pegasister rather than a girl who doesn't watch/like the show, because then we would initially have one big thing in common. However, as everyone else has said, if they are accepting of my interests, kind, respectful, etc., then I'm fine with it :)

I do have a brony girlfriend (noone likes the mouthful pegasister term). In a manner of speaking, we met thanks to MLP, not trough MLP, just thanks to it. Wasn't even watching it at that time.

Doesn it matter tho? I wouldn't say so, but it's always nice if both people like (some) similar things from the start, especially if it comes to some of those often "misunderstood" things like MLP, games or anime. Explaining some of those to a partner or even a friend can be quite an... ordeal (but also can reveal a lot about the personality of your "beloved").

Edited by Jessper
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I do have a boyfriend who is indeed a brony, but I didn't fall in love with him, because of our similar taste in ponies. His amazing personality is what got me. (I didn't even know how he looked, so it adds proof that I'm a personality person, always have been.) But, ponies did somewhat, somewhat get us talking. 
 It wouldn't matter to me if he didn't like them. We pretty much like the same things, but if ponies were that rare thing he didn't like, again, it wouldn't matter to me. If he didn't like me talking about ponies all the time, I'd respectfully keep it down around him, too. Besides, not everyone can like ponies, and I refuse to push it onto someone if they don't want to get into it. Ponies may be a huge part of my life, but he stands much more higher. So, in short, if he didn't like ponies, I wouldn't care. I'd love him either way. 

BRONY BOYFRIEND!  That would be amazing, we could just sit a cuddle and watch ponies. I don't know, I just wouldn't want a boyfriend that doesn't like the things I like. I might be crazy but yea.

• Brohoof 3

If i had a girl friend it would be fine by me if she didn't judge me for liking this show(if she discovers later on), and it would be even better if she was pegasister, i mean an extra thing on common won't hurt us :)

A brony girlfriend would be amazing... especially considering i don't know any other bronies irl... Well she doesn't have to be a brony though she can share other interest with me but if she is a brony that would definitely be aewsome!

Well, I would prefer a pegasister girlfriend but, if I had a girlfriend who wasn't into ponies or anything mlp related I would just want her to except me for me. 

If it were put that way I would care all too much but, agin I'd still prefer a pegasiser girlfriend because we would share a common interest.  :catface:

BRONY BOYFRIEND!  That would be amazing, we could just sit a cuddle and watch ponies. I don't know, I just wouldn't want a boyfriend that doesn't like the things I like. I might be crazy but yea.

we could sit and cuddle you mean 

'We could just sit and cuddle and watch ponies' Awww That so cute :D

And i don't think your crazy

• Brohoof 3

Pretty much like the girlfriend I have right now, which is normal. But if she is a pegasister, that's fine. In either way, she can like whatever she wants. If she hates MLP, or loves it. Or hates school, or loves it. It doesn't matter, I will let her be entitled to her opinion.

• Brohoof 1

It would be nice if my girlfriend is a Pegasister. She has some pony pictures on tumblr, but i'm not sure if she is an actual fan of it. I'm still trying to find out :) If she was a pegasister then we have another thing we have in common

• Brohoof 1

If she is like some show obsessed freak pegasisters I'll pass but if it's a fellow person who enjoys the show,great.I wouldn't be to fussed if they are a pegasister or not.

It would be awesome to have a girlfriend that is into ponies, but it is not required. What is required though is that she at least be open minded enough to accept that part of me and of course have some other interests in common.

Even though I don't consider it necessary, having a brony boyfriend would be definitely cool. But I wouldn't bet on that, considering my luck...

(BTW, I'd be the annoying brony boyfriend XD )

When I get a girlfriend, I would at least want her to respect the show and not tease me with it. It would be even better if she watched the show too.
That's why I'm planning on asking out every single girl on this website.

Edited by Antidermis
  • Brohoof 1

Well I'm a guy...but I have no interest in dating a girl. 

As for boyfriend well if he was a brony it'd just be one more thing we have in common.

My ex boyfriend was actually an anti-brony. He didn't like MLP one bit. It's one reason why he broke up with me. Which is rather shallow.

• Brohoof 1

Being a brony/pegasister is not really a required trait of someone I date. I'd much rather have someone that loves me as much as I love her, and we're happy together. Being a brony/pegasister would be nice; it's just not something I particularly look for.

• Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...

I would love to have a pegasister gf because:

1.same show interests

2.wouldnt be called gay anymore(i hope)

3.cause it would put people that hate me for who i am in a paralyzed state Forever!

4. Honestly i would have somepony to talk to besides you guys when i get home.

and finally 

5.I'm 14,single and i would stand up for them,and if they had family probs or any probs at all i would try to help.

:muffins: brohoof :derp:

p.s. if you are looking for a bf message me...

:)  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

plus i understand What love is.

Now...

As long as I really cared about the girl, I'd really love to have a girlfriend into the show :D It'd make for some great conversation, plus we'd get to bond even further over a common interest.

Of course, I can't talk to girls for the life of me :P I actually got frustrated enough just being so bad at it that I declared myself asexual for a while :lol: 

Silly teenagers.

• Brohoof 1