Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What do you value most in your Dream Car?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Oh no! Wait! I just remembered what car I'd like the most. 

The Morgan 3-wheeler:

Morgan-3_Wheeler-2012-wallpaper.jpg

It may be small. It may be silly. But in the UK it counts as a motorcycle so the taxes are less.

The only problem is... I don't live in the UK.

That car sure is something, I guess you value economy the most.. Since that.. Thing or a morgan 3-wheeler can't be expensive.. I'm sorry this is just one of the funniest looking car I've ever seen.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

That car sure is something, I guess you value economy the most.. Since that.. Thing or a morgan 3-wheeler can't be expensive.. I'm sorry this is just one of the funniest looking car I've ever seen.

I also value it because imagine all the looks you'd get. Not chicks though. They'd laugh. Oh well. I wanted one so bad, I was looking on ebay, amazon, and craigslist. I found nothing though. If I were to have a choice for my first vehicle, it'd be that.

FUN FACT!:

That picture of the Morgan is modeled to look like an old plane. Look at the outer design. And the dials are vintage too.

• Brohoof 1

I also value it because imagine all the looks you'd get. Not chicks though. They'd laugh. Oh well. I wanted one so bad, I was looking on ebay, amazon, and craigslist. I found nothing though. If I were to have a choice for my first vehicle, it'd be that.

FUN FACT!:

That picture of the Morgan is modeled to look like an old plane. Look at the outer design. And the dials are vintage too.

You know what they say, if you manage to get a girl to laugh then you have a good chance with her. I think it went something like that I'm not sure, that car is a chick magnet that's for sure in it's own funny way.. :P

• Brohoof 1

What I value most in my dream car is comfort.

Reason being that I would rather much prefer a car that is comfortable and easy enough to use. It has to also be easy to use and simple. Nothing complicated, tough, or overall uncomfortable to sit in and use. :)

That's a nice looking truck, little truck. It looks like you have taken good care of it, no visible rust or anything and that chrome. If it wasn't for the hood, it seems to be a little damaged the paint. Otherwise I would think it was brand new. Hope you take good care of it, hate seeing cars that could be beautiful rusting away, which sadly is very common in my country. I can't explain how much it hurts me, to see rust on a car. I just want to restore it so badly.. But I can't.. That's the worst part, the cruelty I have seen towards cars.. It sure changed my view on many people. I wish you the best of luck getting it running again. :)

Well, those are pictures I took when I first bought her; she isn't looking that great anymore... :blush:

ShJPCMz.jpg

But I  appreciate the good wishes, I do intend to get her going and take better care of her once I get my life a little more together.

Edited by Abstract
  • Brohoof 1

What I value most in my dream car/cars is the following

durability: I want a car to last me a while

leg room: I am 6 feet tall and weigh 350 pounds so I need something that I will be comfortable in while I am driving

handling: I want something that is relatively easy to handle and is in good working condition.

here are a few of my dream cars

1964 Chevy

1964_chevrolet_impala.jpg

1984 Cadillac

84ELDO-01.JPG

• Brohoof 1

What I value most in my Dream Car is non other than Reliability and Performance:

The Iconic Mark IV Toyota Supra

modp_0904_12_o_new_castrol_syntec_top_ca

Number 1: This engine is freaking Bullet Proof. Known for pulling over 1000 BHP on stock internals

Number 2: Very Iconic, many people know of the Supra and has appeared in many movies and media

Number 3: The 2JZ was very well designed and built for Turbo and Tuning

Number 4: HUGE aftermarket support

Number 5: You can make 1000+ HP for so much less than it would cost to buy a Buggatti Veyron

Number 6: RWD=Drift and better at cornering

Number 7: Reliability, its a Toyota the body will rot out before the car stops running

Number 8: Re-Sale value, these things still go for over 20K on the market.

• Brohoof 1

My dream car would probably be a horse actually, haha.

Either that or a Volkswagen Camper van...

bus1.jpg

Something along the lines of this would do me verrrry nicely

Oh, but what I value? Space, the ability to live in it on long road trips, grooviness. 

Extra emphasis on the grooviness.

Edited by TheMangoPony

The Iconic Mark IV Toyota Supra

img-1808993-1-modp_0904_12_o_new_castrol

Toyota Supra is also one of my dream cars.. I have too many, I'm afraid I won't be able to own so many dream cars.. Which is why I try limiting myself to one or two.. Just so hard to do so, the Toyota's are great cars and the Supra just shows what Toyota can do.. Hopefully they'll make another supra.. So beautiful and reliable too.

Maybe I've been living on a Tight budget for too long cause I'm drooling over the Tesla Modle S.

Electric car that works just as well as a Gas car and cost less to refule.

attachicon.gif2013-tesla-model-s_100412524_m.jpg

Does not look half bad either.

http://www.teslamotors.com/

Just the 60-70K price tag is pushing it for me lol.

Meh, I used to be interested in that car.. Until I saw a video that sort of made me stop.. The interior looked cheap and well it didn't really interest me anymore. Still respectable numbers and I mean common it's one of the sexiest electric cars. I may be a huge V8 lover and I love engines in general so the fact that an electric car managed to make me interested.. That is saying something, yet I don't really plan on owning one I want to test one but I don't see myself owning one. Except for the Tesla Roadster, I would still just take a lotus.. Sorry, I have always been afraid of electric cars since they are silent and I want a roaring V8 under the hood. Still, if people want an electric car at all, then the Tesla is the way to go. I would still always rather go for a V8, it's just more my style. I might own one electric just to save a little money and then use that money to burn some rubber.. YEAH!! lol

What I value most in my dream car/cars is the following

1964 Chevy

img-1808973-1-1964_chevrolet_impala.jpg

Beautiful... That color, it's perfection.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

The Tesla car is cool.

My dream car is a luxury sedan. Comfort, power, SILENCE.

Top speed is pointless because you cannot use it. Acceleration is more important.

You don't see a nice exterior body when you're seated inside. You see the dash, feel the steering wheel and the shifter. You feel the seat.

Being able to transport some friends around is good, too.

I don't really care that much about cars. Perhaps it helps that I don't drive, but I don't think I would ever change my mind. I only care about design to a certain extent - a lot of "ugly" cars to other people are acceptable designs to me. So what really matters to me would be gas mileage, good air conditioning, ease of drive, and the ability to hook up my iPod easily.