Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there any Unicorns on the forums?

Harmony And Rarity
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

Yes.

There is the finest hour that I heard so much about, along with another, but I don't know who the other one is.

As for your other problem, just right click the video of choice, click copy video URL, post where you need it, and bam, you got the video.

Your welcome, and I do plan on making it to the unicorn rank as well.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

yes, it is possible to become a unicorn. there are 4 so far, according to the search thing. how to get to it:

* find the rank under somepony's picture

* click on it

* scroll down until you find unicorn

* click the word "unicorn"

here they are, in case you're lazy though: Finesthour (8321), Jokuc (7179), Mailmare (7916), and ~Chaotic Discord~ (7992).

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, there are unicorns on the forums. The only way to reach it is, to reach the required amount of posts. As for videos, you have to copy the video's URL then make sure that everything is there then post the video.

• Brohoof 1

There are unicorns on the forums, but here is the thing. There are very few. So few to the point that they might as well just be a myth. As for posting videos. The way I do it is copy the link and click on Special BBCode which is on the right of the eraser at the top left. From there, just click the drop down arrow and find media. Then, paste the link in the second box.

There might be a easier way of doing it, but that's how I do it. :)

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

Not sure what the purpose of this thread is :P

Anyways, I am one of them. The other ones are Finesthour, Mailmare and CD. Hah I remember back when the brony badge was new and finest was bragging about how shiny it was and he was the only one with one

Since there is not a clear best answer, I have compiled the most helpful responses into a single post. However, thank you to everyone who replied.

yes, it is possible to become a unicorn. there are 4 so far, according to the search thing. how to get to it:

* find the rank under somepony's picture
* click on it
* scroll down until you find unicorn
* click the word "unicorn"

here they are, in case you're lazy though: Finesthour (8321), Jokuc (7179), Mailmare (7916), and ~Chaotic Discord~ (7992).

There are unicorns on the forums, but here is the thing. There are very few. So few to the point that they might as well just be a myth. As for posting videos. The way I do it is copy the link and click on Special BBCode which is on the right of the eraser at the top left. From there, just click the drop down arrow and find media. Then, paste the link in the second box.

There might be a easier way of doing it, but that's how I do it. :)

Yes, there are four, as mentioned above.

On Youtube at least, use the link you get when clicking Share as opposed to using the link directly in the URL. Otherwise it doesn't appear to work.

Edited by SCS