Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

*after first day of work*

I really like the job in the library,...however there were a few things that didn`t went well

Pinkie hopped around the whole evening arranging the books in a way that they first letters formed words, Rainbow almost attacked me when I told her that somepony has already borrowed the latest book of the "Daring-Do" series and when Sweetie Belle tried to help me out to get her cutie-mark it went...err...not so well...I guess.*looks at a few burned bookshelfs*

Iam so sorry...

Sorry for late replies!

What do you think of this song, Twi?

Its nice!

What would you say aggravates you the most? (Besides horrendous spelling of great interlectual quality vocabulary?)

Alot of thing annoy me, like when things don't always go as planned... I hate that!

dear miss sparkle,

do ponies have internet?

if so, what do you think of it?

greetings,

lunatic.

Well, some of the better places like Canterlot have some, but I'm trying to convince the mayor of Ponyville to get some here...

and when Sweetie Belle tried to help me out to get her cutie-mark it went...err...not so well...I guess.*looks at a few burned bookshelfs*

Iam so sorry...

....I-its okay, its your first day. Just be sure the CMC get their cutie marks somewhere else...

If you have a special somepony, who would it be?

I don't know yet. I have yet to find somepony who has the same intrests as me.
  • Brohoof 1

....I-its okay, its your first day. Just be sure the CMC get their cutie marks somewhere else...

Ok, I'll try my best to be a good assistant :)

Is there anypony else I should be aware of exept the CMC?

Ok, I'll try my best to be a good assistant :)

Is there anypony else I should be aware of exept the CMC?

Well, nopony else had caused so much trouble, just be careful around Pinkie Pie...
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Do you have a clone? Because I see you have two Ask Twilight threads up 0_o

Huh? Oh, drinking all that cider last night must of made me do that... Sorry! ^_^ Edited by TwilightRubix

(edited)

Ok Twi #2, same question.

If a plane is traveling north at 600 mph and another plane is traveling south at 550 mph, at what time will Princess Celestia expect her letter?

Edited by GuitarGuru007

Hey Twi. I was in Canterlot at university today and found some books that you might like. The first one is a biography of "Starswirl the Bearded" and the other one I found at home is called "1000 spells to do before you die". Since I ain't a unicorn it's quite useless for me and you can have it. :)

What are you studying besides friendship the whole day? I rarely see you in the library

Ok Twi #2, same question.

If a plane is traveling north at 600 mph and another plane is traveling south at 550 mph, at what time will Princess Celestia expect her letter?

Oh, I love these types of questions! Okay, let me get my books and paper and pencil...... Spike, I need some supplies!

dear mis sparkle.

do you have any good astronomie books?

i've lost the map of my own stars...

greetings.

luna.

ps: dont tell celestia.

Princess, of course! Here, I got some right....... here! Don't worry, I won't tell princess Celestia.

Hey Twi. I was in Canterlot at university today and found some books that you might like. The first one is a biography of "Starswirl the Bearded" and the other one I found at home is called "1000 spells to do before you die". Since I ain't a unicorn it's quite useless for me and you can have it. :)

What are you studying besides friendship the whole day? I rarely see you in the library

Oh my gosh, I've been wanting those books! Thank you!

Well, I like being outside more since I came to Ponyville, so I usually read or study outside. Besides Friendship, I study alot of other things. Theres just so many to list!

• Brohoof 1

Hi twilight minor's brother here. i was at school the other day when a meany punched me in the right eye now i have permanently lost sight in my right eye. Just to put that out there if i misspell some thing's

So how are you doing better then me i bet?

Hi twilight minor's brother here. i was at school the other day when a meany punched me in the right eye now i have permanently lost sight in my right eye. Just to put that out there if i misspell some thing's

So how are you doing better then me i bet?

*GASP* Thats horrible! Im so sorry! How could somepony do such a thing? Don't worry. Maybe I can find some kind of book that can help with that...

How do all of you in Equestria have internet, let alone have it connected to another worlds internet?

What, is there a satilite we forgot to shoot down like all the others or something?

Lets just say I know some ponies... *Wink*

hey twilight, can you dance for me?

Uhh... I really can't dance, but I do have this old clip when I was at Rarity's fancy party...

• Brohoof 4

Have your dancing *cough* skills improved since that party?

Also have you ever wished to fly and tried the wings spell on yourself?(because I sometimes wish I could have magic ^_^ )

(edited)

post-625-0-66325300-1330308379.jpg

*a space ship lands in front of twilights house* let me introduce myself! i am general darkspore!

shut down the protective spells or we will have to hit hard(launch a anti-magic missile at ponyville and canserlot)!

and please send us a letter instead of flying out to us! *the space ship flys away again*

Edited by general darkspore

Sorry for late replies, everypony. Got alot of work on me!

Have your dancing *cough* skills improved since that party?

Also have you ever wished to fly and tried the wings spell on yourself?(because I sometimes wish I could have magic ^_^ )

I practice in private... Still working on it. I never though of the wing spell myself. But those wings are too flashy. Like I said, I don't like to show off.

if the world was going to end what would you do?

When the unfourtanate day comes, I will say goodbye to my friends and just accept what happens.......

how many times were you molested by molestia??

Ugh... I hate it when ponies ask that... Celestia does nothing wrong!!!

if you was god what would you do first?

Well, I could do anything.... But I would probably get my friends into studying with me more.
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry for late replies, everypony. Got alot of work on me!

I practice in private... Still working on it. I never though of the wing spell myself. But those wings are too flashy. Like I said, I don't like to show off.

When the unfourtanate day comes, I will say goodbye to my friends and just accept what happens.......

Ugh... I hate it when ponies ask that... Celestia does nothing wrong!!!

Well, I could do anything.... But I would probably get my friends into studying with me more.

i said molestia not celestia