Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

(edited)

Would it be okay if I came to your library and just... laid down in your basement for a bit for no reason. No reason at all... just for a couple of hours, you wouldn't even know I'm there.

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)

Um, n-no. I didn't turn into a colt. My horn was cursed so it couldn't do magic. ANd sure, I'll try that game. It looks fun!

Your horn was cursed so it couldn't use magic yet you still used magic to pick up the brush in the morning?

Sorry, everypony. Late with questions, again...

Would it be fine with you if I came into your house one day and just... hid carrots all over the place? They wouldn't be in the way, they'd just be... carrots.

Would it be okay if I came to your library and just... laid down in your basement for a bit for no reason. No reason at all... just for a couple of hours, you wouldn't even know I'm there.

Whats with the strange requests?

Twilight what do you think you'll be doing 10 years into the future?

I don't know. But hopefully still in Ponyville with my friends.

Your horn was cursed so it couldn't use magic yet you still used magic to pick up the brush in the morning?

Hmm... maybe it got cursed the EXACT moment I put down the brush. ...Coincidence?

Would you ever forgive Trixie?

Yes, I could if she tried to be nice...

Since you are studying Friendship. Do you have any other subjects and do you have exams?(If yes, how does an exam about Friendship look like)

Well, at the moment, I don't need to study anything. Just friendship since it was the whole reason I was here!
  • Brohoof 1

Ugh... Hey Twilight... *rubs forehead* Um... Do you know what I could do for headaches that doesn't involve things like pills...? I don't really like to take that kind of medicine x_x

Ugh... Hey Twilight... *rubs forehead* Um... Do you know what I could do for headaches that doesn't involve things like pills...? I don't really like to take that kind of medicine x_x

Pretty bad headache, huh? Maybe Zecora has something for you!
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, so, Twilight, This is a hypothetical question, and shouldn't be taken literal at all:

If everypony in Equestria was some type of food item, and the better you tasted, the more popular you were, but if you tasted too good, you'd be eaten by a strange alien overlord, but if you didn't taste good at all you were banished to the moon, and you'd already seen 5 of your friends banished, and Celestia, Luna, AND the Elements of Harmony combined weren't enough to stop the situation, then what are your political views on the possibility of Pinkie Pie becoming Princess of Equestria???

Pretty bad headache, huh? Maybe Zecora has something for you!

Hmm... Maybe... It's been pretty much on and off, but I'll give her a visit... *rubs forehead* Only wish I didn't have to deal with these kinds of pains, you know...?

Sorry, everypony. Late with questions, again...

Whats with the strange requests?

I don't know. But hopefully still in Ponyville with my friends.

Hmm... maybe it got cursed the EXACT moment I put down the brush. ...Coincidence?

Yes, I could if she tried to be nice...

Well, at the moment, I don't need to study anything. Just friendship since it was the whole reason I was here!

Don't worry about Chill. Her elevator doesn't go all the way to the top...

Don't worry about Chill. Her elevator doesn't go all the way to the top...

*His elevator doesn't go all the way to the top I'll have you know... interested in some celery?

Yeah, Chill is pretty much one apple short of a bushel, in AJ's words.

Ah Applejack... it's been a while since I last visited her with my grape hats... and now I have so many just lying around... I know! I'm sure you'll just love them!

*rushes into Twilights room*

Twi, I just wanted to warn you that this weird pony is going to...

*hears noise in the library*

...hide carrots in your house... -_-

This one's for you Twilight... how long do you think it will take for you to find all the carrots I placed around your house whilst you were sleeping? You looked... so peaceful... you didn't even notice me come in...

*rushes into Twilights room*

Twi, I just wanted to warn you that this weird pony is going to...

*hears noise in the library*

...hide carrots in your house... -_-

I've been discovered! No! You will not see me... you can't see me! *Throws a carrot at Wildcard's eye and runs away*

How long do you think I'll be gone Twilight?! How long till you accept my carrots!?

This one's for you Twilight... how long do you think it will take for you to find all the carrots I placed around your house whilst you were sleeping? You looked... so peaceful... you didn't even notice me come in...

I've been discovered! No! You will not see me... you can't see me! *Throws a carrot at Wildcard's eye and runs away*

How long do you think I'll be gone Twilight?! How long till you accept my carrots!?

Ouch! I have already seen you and you can't escape me! *chases after Chilly*

(edited)

I shall have to continue this... later Twilight... I've just remembered I got the all clear from Princess Luna a while back to fly up above Canterlot and drop onions on everypony! It will be spectacular! Maybe I'll even get to meet Princess Luna herself... yes... and Princess Celestia as well! Oh we'll be such good... friends.

Ouch! I have already seen you and you can't escape me! *chases after Chilly*

*Boards the train to Canterlot* I am sorry... but I have an important meeting with the princesses... see you later! Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)