Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The start of season 4

Faulty Roze

If this speculation has already been done before, sorry about that.

I was thinking, no doubt everybody as well, that the start of season 4 will be a two parter. This is evident due to the other season that have started off as two parters.

After I was thinking about that, i began speculating about what would hasbro choose as the topic/problem for this two parter.

but i have nothing :(

what about you guys?

Meghan McCarthy tweeted a while ago that she thought of the season 3 finale to fit in with the opening of season four, so it's sort of like a 3-part episode except that we have to wait a very long time for the next two episodes >.<

2e6fc13d607b0288b4752ec9205b0b20.png

So I'm assuming that the season four opening will most likely continue where season three left us off, starting a new journey as a princess.

Edited by Rainbow Dash Loyalty
  • Brohoof 2

Considering that particular tweet... yeah, I too think the first two episodes continue where season 3 left off... though after the events of Equestria Girls I'd think. And if my hunch is correct, the first episode will end in a rather... cliffhanging way. If not then... well, I'll just say the two episodes will be sort of "slice of life" episodes then.

@@Rainbow Dash Loyalty , so when is the nightmare moon episode supposed to air? or is her episode part of the 3-parter? now i'm confused, because i thought she was going to get the season premier.

I'm pretty sure it was noted as part of the season opening, which makes sense as twilight has just become a princess and she is in Canterlot at the end of s3e13 so I think we can maybe assume that it will be s4e1 that we see Luna?

I can't remember who or where I read it, but somebody was able to figure out when all the teasers will be by the production codes and I think the Luna one was number 3. Now I don't know if that means it's part of the season opener or if it is actually episode 4.

Edited by Nature Spell

@@Rainbow Dash Loyalty , so when is the nightmare moon episode supposed to air? or is her episode part of the 3-parter? now i'm confused, because i thought she was going to get the season premier.

Look here: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Luna

Looks like she did get the season premiere. But may be she becomes nightmare moon again and Twilight must sacrifice her Alicorn/Princess powers to save Equestria again.

• Brohoof 1

Look here: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Luna

Looks like she did get the season premiere. But may be she becomes nightmare moon again and Twilight must sacrifice her Alicorn/Princess powers to save Equestria again.

May that never happen! Princess Twilight Sparkle now and forever! It be silly to go back but I look forward to more Luna. Second favorite princess!

May that never happen! Princess Twilight Sparkle now and forever! It be silly to go back but I look forward to more Luna. Second favorite princess!

I don't have anything against Alicorn Twilight but i'm spit balling ideas here. The whole Alicorn thing could be good or bad, just depends on the writers which are usually excellent.