Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

which pony would handle humans the best? The worst?

FNGRpony

Okay worlds collide scenerio.  And yes I suppose you can cheat and point out twilight already has met up with humans.

which pony would react the best to running into a human?

Which would totally handle it poorly?

No you don't have to use the main six (I mean if you wanna use the C.C. lol or someone with enough back ground,).

I think flutter shy could qualify for both.  just on how she handles most animals and kids,

but there's also the high chance she might spaz and freak out.

I think apple jack would handle this best, being calm and helpful, she would find a solution

And I think either Pinky or Fluttershy would handle this worst (if this was real life humans with the cartoon ponies, Pinky would go and talk to everyone freaking everyone out and the world would be a mess) (and I agree about what about said about Fluttershy)

Best reaction: Pinkie Pie.  She's the Weirdness Magnet and the pony most open to the strange and unusual (note her reactions to Discord).  Fluttershy gains "points" in this category for her toleration and openness toward other species (such as Iron Will and Discord), but her shyness and tendencies toward fear and avoidance (Dragonshy) would probably hinder her from stepping up.

Worst reaction: If EQG is taken as non-canon, Twilight Sparkle.  Despite her putatively scientific attitude, she doesn't react well to new and confusing things (a scientist's bread and butter), as portrayed in Feeling Pinkie Keen.  Rainbow Dash is also a candidate for "worst" reaction, because tact and diplomacy aren't her strong suit.

I'd have to say Apple Jack, as she'd try her best to stay calm throughout the whole situation and panic through it all.

Or Princess Celestia To be honest, as she'd have the bit of knowedge about us, she wouldn't be all too surprised.

Worst Reaction would have to be Fluttershy, She's shy enough in the first place, not to mention this.

It's actually strange since I write stories based around this idea, sometimes mixing it up on how things go in my head.  It really depends on how the human comes to the character and the circumstances that are happening when they pop up. 

Without anything bad happening or with nothing to hurt the imagery of the human and completely relying on how the human acts, Celestia should be the easiest to handle anything that happens should a human come out of nowhere.  Rose would be the one pony that would handle it the absolute worst, possibly making things even worse than should anyone else had seen the human.

Celestia would handle it the best, but she would feel almost unbearable sorrow when she had to destroy the human infestation in order to save her world. 

Ah but that would involve princess celestial doing something,

not just doing something but doing something she could send twilight to do ^^.

I'm not ruling out that's a plausible reaction.

I think she'd do it to late.

I think Twilight handling it would boil down mostly to the human.

Twilights OCD and how random humans are ... yeah i could see that being a nightmare.

heh shame discord doesn't count as a pony, I think he'd adore humans LOL.

Edited by FNGRpony

uhm i think Rarity would spaz out and smack humans with a broom or something ( or kick us in the face with her martial art  skills)

ind id say fluttershy would be pretty calm she'd just stare us down so we dont do anything silly 

If Equestria Girls is canon Twilight and Flash Sentry as they have been here and learned our customs how we work and other things about us as a race to an extent. Much as most hate Flash Sentry gotta admit he'd take it better than most others.

If Equestria Girls is not canon then I'd say Pinkie. Her natural friendly nature would be a godsend meeting an entirely new species

Worst to meet us? Easily Fluttershy, now of course this doesn't include EVERYONE but humans being carnivorous to the extent we are and in some cases down right A-holes to animals I think Shy would rage break and probably blow up a few meat processing plants and animal fighting rings.

Hmmm, this is a toughie. Probably Dashie or Pinkie Pie.

Dashie would love that mankind would be amazed that a cartoon pony existed, so she'd be sure to bask in the glory. She'd be modest, of course, but she'd also try to show us a bit more of why she's so super-ultra-extreme-awesomazing.

Pinkie would try to make friends with all of us, of course. I'm willing to wager that most of us, even non-bronies, would become her friend. Pinkie Pie would still have her powers in this world, and I'm sure she'd be able to turn this world around, get many of us to wake up, and make this planet good again.

As others have said, the worst to meet us would definitely be Fluttershy.

Rarity would probably scream and be like "WHAT IS THIS HIDEOUS CREATURE?!?!?! EEEEK!!!"

Twilight would be probably very interested in learning about humans because she seems very interesting in gaining knowledge.

Fluttershy would maybe be fascinated but too shy to try to talk to a human.

Rainbow Dash would just see a human be like "What the heck is this thing???"

Applejack would be probably friendly and supportive.

Pinkie Pie would be like "OMG!!! PARTY TIME!!!!"

• Brohoof 2

How has Lyra not been said yet?!!? But probs Apple Jack just because she's really calm and never freaks out even when she was in a gossip collum

Lyra was said. Check the eighth post by super2379. 

I agree with you on Applejack. She'd probably be the most calm and level headed out of all of them.

I think that Twilight would handle it fairly well, having seen humans in her books, but Pinkie would instantly befriend them, humanoid or not.

Lyra might freak out a little too much, and Fluttershy would hide somewhere upon seeing a creature that she's not used to.

Using only the mane 6, here we go...

The Best:

Twilight Sparkle - She would most likely want to study them and she technically already met them in Equestria Girls.

Pinkie Pie - She seems open to most creatures as long as they don't do anything odd like Zecora did in Bridle Gossip. If she had the chance to meet them...it would probably go okay.

The Middle Ground Reaction/Average:

Applejack

Rainbow Dash

Would react the worst/flip out:

Rarity - She flipped out when she saw how Zecora looked so it's natural she'll flip out over how humans look.

Fluttershy - She's shy around her own kind...let alone humans. She would be terrified, most likely.

Best reaction: Celestia. Reason being that I think most ponies would react negatively to the sight of a human if they never saw them before. They would probably consider the human to be a threat. I believe Celestia, being the calm, kind, and wise leader that she is would greet the human and welcome them. Probably have a talk with them about Equestria and such.

Worst reaction: Fluttershy. She would most likely be terrified of humans, despite how much she loves animals. She tends to lose it around things that look scary and she might consider a human to be scary.

Best Reaction: Pinkie Pie, Discord, Chrysalis, and Celestia. Pinkie and Discord break the 4th wall all the time, so I don't think it'll rattle them nearly as much as everypony else. Chrysalis would probably easily adjust, being used to inhabiting various shapes. Celestia, knowing something of our race, would simply be less startled.

Worst Reaction: Luna. As we've seen from Luna Eclipsed, she's not very good at being the outsider.

Edited by Dark Horn

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Lyra, obviously. She is obsessed with humans and it gets to the point that she wants to be one tries to walk like one. Its crazy. :P