Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chilli's posts a pony OC but is forced to remove it.

PinkieUniverse

This is why I hate people.

Just let Chilli's be friendly toward the brony community.

"OH D00D U LIK PONIES U SHULD KILL URSELF GO DI~!!!!!!!!11111!"

"Wow, you put a sexually attracted cartoon horse on one of your tweets! NEVER EATING AT CHILLI'S AGAIN!!11111! NAHHHH"

Once again, this is why I hate people.

• Brohoof 1

I find it ridiculous how the haters have to hate on us and Chilli's in the first place and think they can remove anything they want, it's not like it's their choice who Chilli's advertises to and what they advertise with but in the end the haters lose because ponies get more attention and their time is wasted hating on things like a awesome cartoon and a awesome fandom.

Wouldn't Chili's have more reason to be worried about Hasbro's copyright lawyers than brony haters?  It would be one thing if somebrony who likes Chili's made a "Chili's" OC with their logo as the cutie mark, but for the restaurant itself to use an MLP-style pony for advertizing?  I'd expect that to get slapped down right quick.

Also: call me old-fashioned, but I still have a hard time taking "tweets" seriously.  As in, OMG!  There are some hostile tweets!  We have to be scared now!  :)

• Brohoof 1

I dislike the Pony Creator, but what's the big deal? They make one post, and they get scowled for it? That's ridiculous. It's not like it's offensive like those obnoxious post some modern celebrities make on Twitter. Let the company have some fun. Even if you don't like the show, it's not like they're going to reference it again.