Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your (current or future) Career/Job

Anonymous~

I don't know. There are many things i would like to do, and it's very difficult to choose. I would like my future career to require intellectual thought, otherwise I would become really bored, but there are so many to choose from. It's daunting.

• Brohoof 1

Studying animation in autumn, after 2 years of graphic design. I think this was the best decision I could have ever made.

Right now, I work in retail, but eventually I'll get an animation job after I graduate. That, or I can program for the rest of my life lol. Either one is fine, but preferably animation, as that's where all my money is going. :)

Right now I'm in undergrad with an intended double major in biology and geology. I'm looking toward post-graduate study and a career at the intersection of those fields: paleontology, paleobiology, or a similar field. I love natural history!

• Brohoof 1

i want to do something Linux related, possibly support. if i can become a good programmer

maybe a kernel developer. i honestly don't know exactly what i am going to do at this moment.

Oh, the thread's changed to future careers now?

I'm not exactly sure what I want to do, but I definitely want to be on the creative end of the entertainment industry. Script writing, storyboard drawing, etc.

Nearing the end of high-school right now, only a few months to go and working part time in a camera store at my local mall. I plan on attending college next year to start a 4 year course for my degree in Photography.. Haven't really thought about after that.

• 8 months later...

Currently working at a crappy newspaper factory, at least it is bringing some income. Though after high school I plan on going to a university of aviation to learn how to fly helicopters and make that a career.

Well, as soon as i finish 9th grade i'm go to start study Game Developing. This is cause i love programming and i have really easy to learn programming.

My future career? Game developer is my dream, or the one making all the game ideas.

Im a Computer Systems Engineer that specialize on software design, also a Masked Luchador that host a video game radio show. (all is true not a joke)

My dream job is to be a VideoGame Designer, and I have not drop that aside

In college atm and studying History and eventually want to work in Museums. History has always been one of my best subjects. Had for a long time debaited about teaching history but I don't do well in frount of people and thus decided to go away from teaching and working in museums. Either option won't bring in a whole lot of money but when you go into those professions, you aren't doing it for the money.

As my OC's cutie mark (http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cloud-puff-r1812) suggests...I REALLY love weather! I've been interested in it as long as I can remember, and also for as long as I can remember, I have been chasing meteorology! I may not be anywhere close to being on my own, but I'm really into storms, and humidity, and the likes.

Pretty much, I'd love to be a storm chaser and/or meteorologist, it'd be so fun and interesting for me!

• Brohoof 1

I personally want to be a musician, or a graphic designer, or maybe both. I don't know which, but one of Those are preffered. Maybe even an industrial designer.

I don't really have a career or job right since I'm in school. The best I can answer is what I'm working towards. Which...I'm still not entirely sure on. I mean, I know the general field, or what have you. I'm currently an english major, emphasis in creative writing. So I don't know. Something working with publishing or something? Maybe translating? Teaching creative writing? Novelist? I guess I am mostly leaning towards some form of journalism. I've done some journalism type things before, mostly writing reviews and articles for friend's websites and...I really enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind getting paid for it, I think.

As my OC's cutie mark (http://mlpforums.com...loud-puff-r1812) suggests...I REALLY love weather! I've been interested in it as long as I can remember, and also for as long as I can remember, I have been chasing meteorology! I may not be anywhere close to being on my own, but I'm really into storms, and humidity, and the likes.

Pretty much, I'd love to be a storm chaser and/or meteorologist, it'd be so fun and interesting for me!

Ya, I really love weather too but seem to fail at doing Cal and Physics that are needed to get further into the degree. I really should of stopped while I was ahead and not waste two semesters trying to do Meteorologyand went straight into History my 2nd semester.

• Brohoof 1