Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Which comedians do you like?

ImAvinOops

• 1 year later...

Who are your favorite comedians? My favorite stand-up is Mitch Hedberg who is unfortunately no longer with us. As of who's still alive, I love Adam Carolla and am a dedicated listener to his podcasts.

My favorite comedian is Eddie Murphy. I didn't expect to pick him but, he is really funny when he does his comedy bits. He is comedy gold, there are other comedians that are as funny as him.

i love that guy who calls himself 'the fluffy comedian' but i have absolutely no idea what his actual name is XD

That would be Gabriel Iglesias! He's very funny! I recently got into Tony Carr as well whom everyone should check out.

My favorite comedian is Eddie Murphy. I didn't expect to pick him but, he is really funny when he does his comedy bits. He is comedy gold, there are other comedians that are as funny as him.

It's too bad he doesn't make better movies, but I agree; his stand-up is wonderful.

• Brohoof 1

Ross Noble.. I'm not sure if he has any popularity across the pond, but he is quite well known in the UK and Australia.
What I like is not only how he manages to improvise almost the entirety of his act, but the stuff that he comes out with is just so absurd and so funny.

Other comedians include Bill Cosby, Lee Evans, Eddie Izzard and Bill Bailey.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been enjoying Louis C.K , like the opposite of Jerry Seinfeld :P but that's good! Funny stuff.

Also Jerry Seinfeld, as I've mentioned above, he just has that type of observational comedy that is enjoyable to me.

I used to enjoy Jeff Dunham...but then he got more mature and less funny in my opinion, but your can't beat Achmed or Peanut (lol)....I REALLY like Goerge Carlin, who left quite a legacy (he passed away in 2008). 

I really like Jeff Foxworthy back in Middle School and High School, but I'm a bit more mature of a redneck :P

As far as tv shows are concerned, I really only enjoyed Everybody Loves Rammond (I had a crush on Robert....I'm stange I know).

I used to watch/listen to a lot of Dane Cook. 

"I'm gonna do a B&E. And I'm not talking about bacon and eggs cause I could do that shit anytime. I'm talking about breaking and entering." 

"You remember Nestle's Quick? You know, the powder. You put it in your milk, and then you stir it for like 30 minutes, and no matter HOW HARD YOU FUCKIN...there were still chunks of powdery magma that would float up and explode in your eye when you're trying to drink it...take a sip *pff* AH! God damn sand missile just blew up in my eye! THE MOVIE DUNE IS IN MY CHOCOLATEY DRINK!!" 

:lol:

Been a while since I've heard any of his stuff