Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Giving forums another shot. Could ponies be it?

autumnalone

Hey everypony! As the title might imply, I've gone a long while without having a home forum. I loved the look and feel of this pony forum and thought, "Hey!"

It's been ages since I've made an introduction post. I'll try to make it short and sweet:

real life!autumn

• college freshman in the USA with intended double major in geology and biology
  • has wandered all across the country-- born in Texas, lives in NYC, goes to college in Maine.
  • MBTI type: INTP
  • time-occupying activities include skiing (rec and race), all manner of arts/crafts, playing piano, and trying my darndest to live a work hard/play hard lifestyle
  • I like music.
    has probably been my favorite artist since childhood, and I also LOVE Icelandic musician
    and (coincidentally) the fabulous, also-Icelandic composer
    . (artist names link you to a favorite song/piece if you're looking to hear some nice music!)
pegasis!autumn
  • best ponies are Apple Bloom and Celestia, followed by Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash
  • favorite episodes include Cutie Mark Chronicles, Suited for Success, Sonic Rainboom, A Friend Indeed, The Best Night Ever, and Secret of My Excess
  • bronified in February 2011
  • used to be a prolific pony customizer (active April-June 2011) before the advent of ebay-based pony merch commerce. If you're curious, all my old stuff is hanging around here.
  • I COLLECT PONIES AAAAAAAAAAAAA they're so addicting
Aaaaaanyway, that definitely ran a bit long. I suffer from a severe case of word vomit! I'm very excited to get to know this community and hopefully make it my new Internet home.

Hello and welcome to the forums, nice to see another New Yorker around :P

Rarity*

teehee

Hope you enjoy the forums :)

This basically sums up my thoughts. A warm welcome from a fellow New York brony, Autumn! Welcome to the boards and don't you worry a thing about that case of word vomit; I'd say it makes your posts quite interesting!

Welcome.

The 'professional' look and feel of this place was, in my case as well, a fairly significant part of why I joined up originally, though it was the outstanding community that forced me (quite against my better judgement) to stay for the long haul. Hopefully the group we've gathered here will have a similar effect on you. :)

I suffer from a severe case of word vomit!

Come now, you make it sound as though long posts are something that ought to be considered foul or obscene! I'll have you know that few things are better than reading a nicely constructed wall of text. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome aboard, autumnalone! You're a double major in college, by the way? Good luck with your studies! Sounds like it'll be a challenge.