Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Blankets

Treble Bolt

18 users have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a FIM blanket/sheet set if it was available in full/queen/king sets/size?

• yes
    • no

I know that there is FIM fleece fabric out there (with AJ&RD), and I also know there are a few microfiber blankets out there for twin size beds. In most franchises there are no real bedding sets and blankets for bigger beds (i.e. for the adult fans) other than twin sizes. However, with FIM having such a huge adult fandom, do you think we will ever see sheet sets and blankets in queen or king, or will that of part of the merchindise world belong to the kid size beds of toddlers and twins? Any thoughts?

I wouldn't like an entire bed set at this point. Not sure if hubby would appreciate (even though he likes ponies too).

But I think a white fleece blanket with Rarity's cutie mark embroidered would be nice. He might appreciate an orange blanket with AJ's cutie mark, too.

• 4 months later...

I wouldn't like an entire bed set at this point. Not sure if hubby would appreciate (even though he likes ponies too).

But I think a white fleece blanket with Rarity's cutie mark embroidered would be nice. He might appreciate an orange blanket with AJ's cutie mark, too.

That would be fairly easy to do.  Just find a nice fleece blanket with the color(s) you like (or make it yourself), and get the cutie marks embroidered. I am not sure why custom makers don't do this (yet), but I think that would be really neat. I mean, you can embroider your name(s) on blankets, so why not cutie marks?

• 2 weeks later...

That would be fairly easy to do.  Just find a nice fleece blanket with the color(s) you like (or make it yourself), and get the cutie marks embroidered. I am not sure why custom makers don't do this (yet), but I think that would be really neat. I mean, you can embroider your name(s) on blankets, so why not cutie marks?

Yay so now i get a idea of how to get a Luna bed :D

• Brohoof 1

A sheet set? No. A blanket to wrap up in? Absolutely all of my wants, yes. 

That's an awesome idea! It would be really cool if the mane and tail designs and colors could be worked in as well somehow

Well for one it NOT to be too girly for one I want a Luna bed (without all the hearts and pink XD) my sheet is suck with that stuff at least it's ponies :3 okay anyway I would just love it 100% if I had a more detail and up-to-age kind of one...so yes agreed....