Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

a derpy episode?

ScarletDagger

I... don't think I would like that actually. It would just feel weird.

I'm totally fine with her having bigger roles etc. but an entire episode focused on her seems a tad excessive in my opinion. Let's keep her a background character.

Edited by Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 4

It would be like the ultimate "Fan Salute" to have a Derpy episode. Just the speaking role in the Last Roundup was fantastic, but an entire episode would be like... Words cannot describe o-o. Veeery unlikely though.

Edited by NovaBioField

I'm not even sure how I feel about Derpy's new elevated role, completely with scripted lines... Much less a whole episode about her! I would personally prefer it if the series were to stick to the mane six and associated parties <:

As far as in reality: I don't think they'll make a whole derp episode, especially with the uproar response about her elivated role in E14. However, I think it'd be awesome to have an episode focused on Derpy! I for one can never have too much derp xD

As far as in reality: I don't think they'll make a whole derp episode, especially with the uproar response about her elivated role in E14. However, I think it'd be awesome to have an episode focused on Derpy! I for one can never have too much derp xD

Yeah, I would like a Derpy episode but I doubt it would actually ever happen

Here's my Derpy episode idea:

Derpy gets fired from the post office for dropping one too many packages on Twilight Sparkle's head. Pinkie brings her all over Ponyville trying to help get her a new job. Disaster will strike everywhere. Twilight's library is in a shambles, Rarity is in tears over her organized disorder being reduced to abject chaos, Rainbow Dash is nearly killed in a freak typhoon, and Fluttershy is a nervous wreck as her animal friends run for cover. Just when Pinkie is about to give up on the still cheerful Derpy, the Cakes discover she has a super-secret family muffin recipe. They'll give her a corner of Sugarcube Corner to work out of, as a breakfast muffin nook, and everyone will be happy!

• Brohoof 2

Derpy gets fired from the post office for dropping one too many packages on Twilight Sparkle's head. Pinkie brings her all over Ponyville trying to help get her a new job. Disaster will strike everywhere. Twilight's library is in a shambles, Rarity is in tears over her organized disorder being reduced to abject chaos, Rainbow Dash is nearly killed in a freak typhoon, and Fluttershy is a nervous wreck as her animal friends run for cover. Just when Pinkie is about to give up on the still cheerful Derpy, the Cakes discover she has a super-secret family muffin recipe. They'll give her a corner of Sugarcube Corner to work out of, as a breakfast muffin nook, and everyone will be happy!

I love this idea! If this goes through, we could see Derpy more often and see her interact with Pinkie and possibly the rest of the Mane 6 more often!

Well. For everypony that disagreed im sorry. Although the episode.script cuteycindeyhoney posted thats just genius. that would be a perfect derpy episode.

I love this idea! If this goes through, we could see Derpy more often and see her interact with Pinkie and possibly the rest of the Mane 6 more often!

Sadly, after I wrote that I found out that cowardly Hasbro removed her name from episode 14, and slipped in a different voice actress. I doubt now that Derpy will be making another appearance.

:blush:

Well. For everypony that disagreed im sorry. Although the episode.script cuteycindeyhoney posted thats just genius. that would be a perfect derpy episode.

Thank you very much!

Considering what happened after a measly minute of Derpy in the spotlight, I actually hope they NEVER make an episode dedicated to her. It could only end in tears.

Edited by Mister Jack
  • Brohoof 1

Sadly, after I wrote that I found out that cowardly Hasbro removed her name from episode 14, and slipped in a different voice actress. I doubt now that Derpy will be making another appearance.

:blush:

I put up a post in the derpy's alledged offensiveness about that new voice.

Considering the drama regarding Derpy's portrayal and fan response (and the fan response to the fan response), a Derpy episode probably wouldn't be such a good idea.