Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Sweet! That's AWESOME Kyoshi!

You Rock man :please:

rock.jpg

Edited by RyaN_
  • Brohoof 2

*I am the master of my fate*

img-35722-1-post-8308-0-38540100-1436013

Huge thanks for Kyoshi for this wicked awesome signature! You rock, brother.

I borrowed one. your signatures and avatars are awesome. :yay:

Can you make avatars be used outside the forums?if not, that's okay.

Thank you so much, I am happy that you like them. ^___^ I am so glad I can do these for you all. :)

About your question though, what do you mean specifically?

• Brohoof 1

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

Thank you so much, I am happy that you like them. ^___^ I am so glad I can do these for you all. :)

About your question though, what do you mean specifically?

For example, steam avatar.

But I think question is more like ''is it okay to you to use avatar made by you outside the forums?

I would like to do request, if it's possible. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

For example, steam avatar.

But I think question is more like ''is it okay to you to use avatar made by you outside the forums?

I would like to do request, if it's possible. :squee:

I could make a steam related avatar if you want. It would be interesting to add to this thread. ^__^

And about the question, sure you can! :D These are all for use by anyone, anywhere. :) 

I could make a steam related avatar if you want. It would be interesting to add to this thread. ^__^

And about the question, sure you can! :D These are all for use by anyone, anywhere. :)

I'm sorry that my questions are all over the place but I'm tired. :blush:

I would love to see Cerberus related avatar.? :squee:

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

GREATEST. GIF. EVER!!! ^____________^ I love Spongebob. :P Thank you so so much, that is very kind of you. :)

You're welcome ^.^ I love spongebob as well :3 

img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-

Rarity Fan | Kpop & Jpop Fan | Trixie Fan | Sunset Shimmer Fan | Applejack Fan

Update! Another small update but I have added a couple of new signatures for Diamond Tiara! She needs more love. :3 I have added a version 2 and a donor size variant of that same signature. 

That is all for now, hope you all like it. ^____^

• Brohoof 2

Hi Kyoshi! I love your sigs so much. I was wondering whenever you have time if I could have a pipsqueak sig? Then with "TheUnseenK" on it?

Only if you have time!

img-30538-1-img-30538-1-post-8308-0-7667

Signature By: Kyoshi 

"There has never been a sadness that can't be cured by breakfast food." - Ron Swanson

QuirkyUsername Makes Me Smile!

Hi Kyoshi! I love your sigs so much. I was wondering whenever you have time if I could have a pipsqueak sig? Then with "TheUnseenK" on it?

Only if you have time!

This is something I could give a try. :3 Not sure when I will start on it but I will try sometime within the next few days. 

This is something I could give a try. :3 Not sure when I will start on it but I will try sometime within the next few days. 

Yeah sure no problem, I'm in no rush :)

• Brohoof 1

img-30538-1-img-30538-1-post-8308-0-7667

Signature By: Kyoshi 

"There has never been a sadness that can't be cured by breakfast food." - Ron Swanson

QuirkyUsername Makes Me Smile!

• 2 weeks later...

I want to let you all know about hte signatures I have added since the last update! ^__^ I have added several new siggies and I think you all will like some of these. First off, I added a couple of signatures for Igneous Rock, the father of the pie sisters. Then, I have also added a cute new animated Derpy signature! :derp: That one is really neat. After that, I have added a random Discord signature that requires donor status to use because of the size, but it is pretty fourth wall shattering. Lastly, in the non-MLP section, I have added a couple of sigs for the Fallout series. I was gonna do one for Fallout 4 specifically but I decided to go wit the series overall as it is loved by many.

That is all for now, I hope you all like them. :)

Just to let you all know, I am open to any and all suggestions. I have been rather scattered lately when it comes to signatures, which is a shame, my mind has just had a hard time thinking of any. :| But if you all have anything that you want to see, let me know. ^__^

I would like a Sonic and Rainbow Dash one in the MLP style drawing, please.  And make them 20% cooler too.

(Obvious reference is obvious :P)

Your resident Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Props to Laika for the sig.

img-36272-1-img-36272-1-sig-4437804.1459086805-rjjkjd.png

My Equestrian Empire Characters: Copper Strikes and Princess Celestia (EVE Version of Copper Strikes)

I would like a Sonic and Rainbow Dash one in the MLP style drawing, please.  And make them 20% cooler too.

(Obvious reference is obvious :P)

I could maybe do this one eventually. Seems like an interesting idea. :3

Hi Kyoshi. Can I have a sig? I was wondering if I could have a Discord sig? :) Thanks :P

I could do this. :3 Was there a particular style you were thinking it should have?

Thank you both for the suggestions by the way. I have been rather lacking in adding new things to this thread lately, but I will try to get some new things at some point. 

• Brohoof 1

I could maybe do this one eventually. Seems like an interesting idea. :3

I could do this. :3 Was there a particular style you were thinking it should have?

Thank you both for the suggestions by the way. I have been rather lacking in adding new things to this thread lately, but I will try to get some new things at some point.

No. there wasn't really much of a particular style I wanted it :)

• Brohoof 1

kBXumFC.jpg

I want to give a heads up. I may not be adding anything new to this thread for a little while. My confidence in making signatures is at an absolute low at this point and I am not sure if what I do is even good anymore. So it might be a bit before I feel confident enough to add anything new.

• Brohoof 1

Take your time. Hope you can get your confidence back! :D

It depends on some things I guess. I do have a couple new ones that I may add in a couple of days and see what you all think. Lately I have just been feeling like what I am doing is not good enough.

• Brohoof 1

Can we get one for John Cena?

Ugh, my least favorite wrestler ever. XD I could maybe do this though, never done a signature like that before, or at least not in a long time. 

I do have about 5 new signatures made that I will be adding eventually. 

• Brohoof 2