Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~Taking OC Requests~

~Rose Shimmer~

Hello everypony, you may not know me but I'm Rose Shimmer and judging from the topic title, yes I am taking OC requests! Now is your chance to request OC art!

*Note* I'm a digital artist, all my artwork is basic, average and simple. If you're a bit confused check out my deviantART right here: http://roseshimmerexclusive.deviantart.com/ to get a better understanding of what I do!

The only payment I ask in return is that you brohoof and thanks, it's not much, but it means allot for a mare like me. biggrin.png

I do singles, doubles and sometimes groups (3 OC's minimum)

I can make OC from newborn to full grown

*Note* I love making OC babies! ^=.=^"

I don't do nothing violent, or very sexual, I like to keep in clean ^^"

*Note* I only do 2 requests at a time, I will get to everyone's very soon.

Can't wait for you're requests!

Edited by ~Rose Shimmer~

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My request is kind of simple, but kind of difficult... Here's what I mean.

I want a picture of my OC: Shining Midnight on top of the highest tower in Canterlot. But I want Luna standing behind him. Shining would be watching over Equestria as his job is to do so. (Not using a telescope or anything, just looking over the country.) Just want a view of Luna standing behind Shining on top of the tower though.

If you could do this, that'd be great ^-^

(Link to Shining Midnight reference is on my profile. Link is in my sig.)

Let's do this. So I have this OC shipping, but I can't draw well and I think I would enjoy some shipping drawings of them.

img-1979445-1-0NjBDiC.jpg

Here's the bio of the stallion, the reference.

img-1853285-1-ddbjklz.jpg

The mare is basically an R63 of this OC. You can use him as the colour reference.

img-1979445-2-sky_warden_by_azureskyward

If you have any question, please let me know. Thank you in advance. :)

Edited by Sky Warden

@@~Rose Shimmer~,

It's really kind and thoughtful of you do this for us...especially for nothing more than a thanks smile.png  Well then, thank ya mighty kindly ma'am. It is greatly appreciated and managed to put a smile on this face after a rough day.

Do you think you could make a 3 stage development drawing of one of my OCs named Sunny? (You know, like one with her as a baby, next to one of her as a young filly, next to her in her current age) That would be most fantastic if you could, but if it's too much, that's fine. You don't have to do this after all wink.png but thank ya again for the kind offer ma'am

Edited by Aerodynas

My request is kind of simple, but kind of difficult... Here's what I mean.

I want a picture of my OC: Shining Midnight on top of the highest tower in Canterlot. But I want Luna standing behind him. Shining would be watching over Equestria as his job is to do so. (Not using a telescope or anything, just looking over the country.) Just want a view of Luna standing behind Shining on top of the tower though.

If you could do this, that'd be great ^-^

(Link to Shining Midnight reference is on my profile. Link is in my sig.)

I just have one tiny thing I forgot to mention, I can't do backgrounds, if I could it would take allot of time. blink.png

I could try doing something but if you want something else for the background then that's fine too.

@@~Rose Shimmer~,

It's really kind and thoughtful of you do this for us...especially for nothing more than a thanks img-1979452-1-smile.png  Well then, thank ya mighty kindly ma'am. It is greatly appreciated and managed to put a smile on this face after a rough day.

Do you think you could make a 3 stage development drawing of one of my OCs named Sunny? (You know, like one with her as a baby, next to one of her as a young filly, next to her in her current age) That would be most fantastic if you could, but if it's too much, that's fine. You don't have to do this after all img-1979452-2-wink.png but thank ya again for the kind offer ma'am

No problem, I'll get started on it right away, and thank you for those words of encouragement, they inspire me to do my 100% best work~! ^^

I'd love it if you could do this OC Sakura Bloom.

I only currently have one picture off her, but I hope it is enough to go off.

QgtFkIC.jpg

Just laying down tired on her belly could work very well for me and I'd love it, thank you so much in advance.

Your work is very pleasing and very well done, I like it all so very much.

Edited by Broken Core

I just have one tiny thing I forgot to mention, I can't do backgrounds, if I could it would take allot of time. img-1979469-1-blink.png

I could try doing something but if you want something else for the background then that's fine too.

I was thinking more along the lines of using an image for the background. I've read through your whole post and noticed you said "basic", so I tried to keep the request kind of basic. ^-^

@DJ Alicorn I've finshed your request, I hope you like it. This picture took me awhile to do but in the end it was worth it. I wasn't sure what eye color was for your OC but I made it blue because everything else about Shining Midnight is mostly blue so I thought, why not? Once again I hope you like it.

Link: http://roseshimmerexclusive.deviantart.com/art/Shining-Midnight-411500162

I would love it if you could draw my OCs...

Jelly Bean

HoneyRomance-1.png

Zircon

Zircon2.png

And Crystal Chronos

CrystalChronos2.png

Maybe have zircon and CC stood all heroically behind jelly bean who's stood looking excited to be there in the middle...

Edited by JellyBean

Wow, your art looks really good there Rose Shimmer! :D If possible, do you think you could make a drawing of my OC Arcanel?

arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k534.png

I saw that you could draw some clothing and, if possible, do you think you could draw Arcanel standing, wearing a black suit? I don't really have a background request, so you can do whatever you want on there :) And if the suit is too complicated, just contact me! If you need more info on Arcanel, his OC sheet is on my signature! Thank you very much and I hope it's not too much of a hassle! :)

Your art looks pretty cool.

I have a new OC in the works, and she's a bat pony. Hopefully you can draw her...

Here's her character sheet, although her bio is half-finished...

And below is how I'd like her mane style to be. The colours are the same as the one in the character sheet though.

jIpStOd.jpg

I have a pretty simple request but it will be a bit of a challenge to make, I would like a group type photo of all the fillies and colts from the video "children of the night" if you could please make this for me i would be thankful. 

Sincerely,

Child of the night

Please please do an arts of my OC's Parasoul, Sense Flux, and Coffin Hinge in a group. c:

I will PM you the details, since I am unable to fit it all here, but I really like your art!

Hello everypony, you may not know me but I'm Rose Shimmer and judging from the topic title, yes I am taking OC requests! Now is your chance to request OC art!

*Note* I'm a digital artist, all my artwork is basic, average and simple. If you're a bit confused check out my deviantART right here: http://roseshimmerexclusive.deviantart.com/ to get a better understanding of what I do!

The only payment I ask in return is that you brohoof and thanks, it's not much, but it means allot for a mare like me. biggrin.png

I do singles, doubles and sometimes groups (3 OC's minimum)

I can make OC from newborn to full grown

*Note* I love making OC babies! ^=.=^"

I don't do nothing violent, or very sexual, I like to keep in clean ^^"

Can't wait for you're requests!

If you still want requests I'd love to see my oc Umbra as a colt, cuddling up to filly fluttershy. If this is possible then you can has all my brohoof.

Reffy of Umbra; 

2e22omh.png

Thanks so much if you could

OC's from newborn to full grown, eh? I'd like to try that.

I'd like to have a picture of the reborn Light Streak perched on top of a tower, with the younger versions of him besides him on the tower.

Here's his picture and cutie mark:

post-19338-0-49827100-1383698446_thumb.jpgpost-19338-0-90253800-1383698459.jpg

And if you could, can you have the original Light Streak watching them from the shadows or something? Here's his picture:

post-19338-0-06582400-1383698516_thumb.jpg

His cutie mark is the same. If it's too complicated, simplify it as need be.

If you need more pics of him, let me know.

Thanks! :)

Hey everypony I forgot to mention I don't do shipping, also I am working on all of your requests and making them the best I can and don't worry if it takes awhile for yours I do apologize for the long wait but I do have allot on my plate and trying to get them all finished for you. I'm not rushing I'm paying good close attention to my details!

I hope you all understand!

:muffins:

Hey everypony I forgot to mention I don't do shipping

Not even OC x OC shipping? Well, if it is so, maybe you can just draw the mare.

Edited by Sky Warden

I hope that a minecraft screenshot is sufficient. But I'll describe my OC for good measure. My OC is a very philosophically-minded pegasus who loves exploring the ideas of Balance and Harmony, and asks all the big question, always questioning everything.  He also loves nature. He has a Yin Yang for his cutie mark. His coat is a light green, and his mane and tail have different shades of green in them. He has reddish-pink eyes. He is a pony around the age of the Mane Six.

You have creative freedom to do what you want with the mane, and anything else. In particular, I would like you to make an interesting mane style, because as you see, the current one falls flat. Above all, I'll trust your artistic vision. If any of my ideas aren't that aesthetically pleasing, have fun. Just note that the cutie mark is a Yin Yang, and that I like the colour green.

post-20133-0-61546600-1383718531_thumb.png

Edited by BalanceBrony

Hello there. I hope I'm not too late at making a request here AhGSr.png

Can you do this one yet-to-be-named OC of mine? If you can, please draw her with the traditional White Mage cloak from the Final Fantasy.

Vq8hj4I.png

Thanks b4!

LklNNwa.png

Edited by Starshine

@@~Rose Shimmer~,

It's really kind and thoughtful of you do this for us...especially for nothing more than a thanks img-1979452-1-smile.png  Well then, thank ya mighty kindly ma'am. It is greatly appreciated and managed to put a smile on this face after a rough day.

Do you think you could make a 3 stage development drawing of one of my OCs named Sunny? (You know, like one with her as a baby, next to one of her as a young filly, next to her in her current age) That would be most fantastic if you could, but if it's too much, that's fine. You don't have to do this after all img-1979452-2-wink.png but thank ya again for the kind offer ma'am

Your request is done, I hope you like it as much as I do. And your OC is very pretty if I may add, balanced with the colors and style, very pretty! :muffins:

http://roseshimmerexclusive.deviantart.com/art/Sunny-Caramel-411876905?ga_submit_new=10%253A1383721054