Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A fun little questionaire

EmberWing

Which are your favorite 3 ponies, What is your favorite Element of Harmony, What do you like about the show?

Answer these if you want also I'll do my answers !! wink.png

I like Derpy, Scootaloo and Octavia

My favorite Element is Loyalty

and I like the show because even for a kid show its hilarious and has lots of jokes and the ponies are cute!!

-EmberWing

*Brohoof*   /) * (

post-19089-0-04122600-1383781384_thumb.png

Edited by EmberWing

1. My favorite ponies would be: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Mayor Mare; in that order.

2. My favorite Element of Harmony would either be the Element of Laughter or the Element of Honesty.

3. I like this show mainly for the characters; they are all memorable and well-developed. Apart from that though, I also like the visual style, the writing, the humor, and the music. 

Howdy EmberWing! Pleasure to meet ya! Hmm...My favorite ponies would definitely be Applejack, Applebloom, and Granny Smith heheh Loyalty would probably be my favorite Element of Harmony surprisingly XD

The show itself...I'm not exactly sure what hooked me. I cringe just about every time the theme plays or when a song strikes up (however, you grow to enjoy some of them later haha) but I don't quite know what it was that made me smile. Maybe it was the humor or the seemingly romanticised idea of a different world. Even to this day...I don't know why I enjoy MLP:FIM

1. Favorite ponies are Scootaloo, Pinkie Pie and....... any of the others

2. Elements of harmony: I like saying Friendship Is Magic so I guess that one

3. I like the show because it's fun and I like the characters, and plot and mad antics and such

My favorite three ponies are: Queen Chrysalis, Twilight Sparkle, and Cloudchaser.

My favorite element of harmony is Honesty.

I like how colorful the show is and the characters' designs and personalities.

1) (in order) Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie.

2) The element of kindness. :) I really can't stand people who are mean and negative, and to be honest, I'm afraid of those type of people so thats probably why I like the element of kindness the best.

3) Everything. :P The characters are my favorite part of the show, though.

• Brohoof 1

1. (In order). Derpy, Applejack, and Lyra.
2. Element of honesty. I've been lied to, and betrayed so many time in the past that honesty is now the most important trait I look for in any person.

2. What *DON'T* I like. That's the shorter answer. The characters make the show for me, obviously. I also love the humor, the feels, and the soundtrack.

• Brohoof 1

3 Favorite Ponies: Rarity biggrin.png  , Fluttershy wink.png , Applejackhuh.png

Favorite Element: Generosity/Honesty

What do I like about the show: Animation style, the voice acting, and references to real life.

• Brohoof 1

Faroright ponies would be Rainbow Dash img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  Applejack huh.png  Fluttershy yay.png.

Favoright element would have to be Loyality.

And I like the show because it is just an awesome show that anyone can sit down and watch, to take their mind of off all the grim things that are happening all arounf us!

And yes the ponies are ADORABLE! and it has a lot of awesome references and.........WING BONERS!!!!!7123_-_meme_pomf_rainbow_dash_wingboner_

Favorite ponies would be: Rarity, Big Mac, Derpy, Octavia, and Lyra

Favorite element: Kindness

Favorite thing about the show: I think I would say the morals, animation style, and overall cuteness. The voice acting is wonderful as well as the characterization and depth of the ponies. The plot is fantastic and obviously the jokes and references are awesome. So basically, my favorite part of the show, is the whole show. 

Edited by Sabrinie

Favorite 3 Ponies: Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack

Favorite Element: Kindness

Favorite thing about the show: The animation, morals, the voice acting, and the list goes on!

My favorite ponies are: Applejack (mah bby) Rainbow Dash, and Apple Bloom (Only chose mane ponies, I like BG ponies too)

My favorite element of Harmony is: Laughter, then Honesty.

I like the colors, animations, voices, and overall story :3

Edited by Rae ~

My favorite ponies are in order: Rainbowdash B) Fluttershy :yay: Rarity :D

My favorite Element is Loyalty just because it looks cool :P

The reason i like the show is just because, it just lets me relax and stop thinking about the stress in life.

My favorite ponies are Spike (he's a dragon I know) Discord (technicality) and then Scootaloo

My favorite Element is Loyalty because I think it's one of the more important aspects of a friendship.

I like the show because it's a pretty average show, but what the fan base produces can be quite astonishing.

Rarity, PinkiePie, and.. I can't choose from Twilight or Fluttershy.

Element of Honesty because lies piss me off.

I just love the cute, sillyness that the show brings. It's such a bright and cheerful show and I like that.

Favorite Ponies:

1. Rarity
  2. Octavia
  3. Princess Celestia

Favorite Element of Harmony - Magic.

What I like about the show - I mostly enjoy the likable characters that are possible to relate to. The settings are interesting and the episodes are entertaining...I don't particularly find the show funny but it's still nice to watch.

My favorite ponies are Dashie, AJ, Lyra, Scootaloo, babs, and Spitfire

My favorite EoH would have to be the element of loyalty. Second would be laughter.

I like the show because it just gives out a great vibe and it teaches us all the lessons we need to know in life but it does it so simply that everypony can understand it. (I.e. The Zecora episode taught us to not judge people by their cover or by what we hear about them just because they are different doesn't mean they're scary!)

I also love it because when I'm having a bad day just the simple little theme song can instantly cheer me up. I can't stop watching it it just makes me happy inside!

3 favorite ponies (in no particular order): Rarity, Twilight, DJ PON-3

Favorite element: that's a tough one, but I'm gonna go with Laughter.

Why I like it: (you might want to get a snack, freshen your drink, use the restroom, etc. before you start reading): It's a cute, intelligent, well-written show; it has a core cast of strong female characters - by "strong" I mean that they're fully-realized individuals with their own unique personalities, quirks, strengths and flaws, who are not defined by their relationships to males; and who do a variety of things together: having adventures, learning things, just hanging out, having (or stumbling over) conflicts and resolving them; unlike so many female relationships in the media (and, sadly, real life) they love each other and help each other and look out for each other instead of all the tearing down and competing that you see women and girls doing so much of.

I like the little touch that sometimes they do stuff with all six of them, and sometimes it's just a few of them (showing that you don't have to be joined at the hip to be true friends). I like that it demonstrates that there's no one correct way to be a girl; you can be a spunky tomboy jock or shy and gentle or hardworking and outdoorsy or a geeky bookworm or super-glamorous or wacky and cheerful or whoever you want to be, and those are all okay.

I like how each of the Mane Six personifies a personality trope and also subverts that trope (i.e. Fluttershy is shy and kind of timid, but she has a spine and isn't lacking in guts when it really counts; Rarity places immense value on maintaining her appearance, but she'll go on a dreaded camping trip to make her little sister happy).

Also, lunatic fringe aside (and every fandom has its lunatic fringe, I'm certainly not singling out MLP fandom), I do enjoy they way it's busted demographic barriers wide open. laugh.png

Edited by RustyChevy

My favorite ponies are Derpy, Celestia, and Applejack.

Favorite EoH is Honesty. I've had an honestly fixation since I was REALLY little.

I like the show because it's happy and makes me feel good. Not everything you watch as an adult has to be loaded with angst and intensity.

It's my chill-out show.

Plus I love it because I love what it represents. You don't have to be in the target demographic to love something. No one ever make fun of me as a girl when I liked Transformers or Dragon Ball Z. No one ever said I couldn't like it because it was "for boys". That would be stupid. So a dude should be able to un-ironically enjoy something "for girls".

I think it's healthy too!! Stuff targeted at guys is almost exclusively loud or dark or violent. Those things ARE awesome, and I like a good explosion as much as the next person, but heartfelt emotions and plain old pleasantness or cheerfulness shouldn't be just "for girls".

When girls started also liking "boy stuff", people got over it.

When adults started liking "kid stuff", people got over it.

Now guys are also liking "girl stuff", and people will get over that too.

• Brohoof 1

1) my 3 favourite ponies are: Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Inkie Pie (aka Marble pie)

2) my favourite element I guess is magic because it boost up the magic skills of the pony who use it

3) I like the show because is funny, random and it listen to the fandom, sometimes (also the plot XD )

My favorite ponies are Rarity, Rarity, and Rarity. On occasion, that changes to Luna, Luna, and Twilight. I bet you thought I was going to say Luna, right? My favorite Element of Harmony is...Loyalty, just because it looks cool. My favorite part of the show is that the show is unique; not many shows try to cater-and suceed- to the wants of the fans. Sure, the staff isn't perfect, but its definitely better than others.

My top 3 favorite ponies are Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie in that order.

Favorite element would have to be Laughter, with Generosity coming in second.

I like the show for too many reasons to think of, so I'll just go ahead and say it's well written, well animated, the songs are great, the characters are lovable, and it just makes me happy. biggrin.png