Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Words of Wisdom

Envoy-in-exile

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

-CAVE JOHNSON

• Brohoof 2

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

-CAVE JOHNSON

You...you stole mine! YOU STOLE IT! :(

Okay um...

BECAUSE WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES. AND WE RULE!

Edited by PinkieDaShy

A wise man once said:

Hhsfbdjdmkdehekfbkekoasgkrhhrvjkfgdhfnuddn

dfjrvgrhdifudorkhdidrkrjdhfhdhjdh

imbatmanandmyparentsaredeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaadjjjhshhrjfjdhfhjdjhrtwilightsparklevhjdjjjdjej

-me Edited by toothlessbrony

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” -Leo F Buscaglia

"The great thing about the internet is that you can say anything and attribute it to anyone."

-Abraham Lincoln

Coward die many times before their death's, the valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.

Socrates

A person who won't read has no advantage over a man who can't read.

Mark Twain

Of all the things which wisdom provides to make us entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship.

Epicurus

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound you mind.

Buddha
  • Brohoof 2

Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.

Benjamin Franklin

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

Harriet Tubman

• Brohoof 3