Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is going into Season 4 fully blind?

Floris

What the topic title says; Are any of you going to watch season 4 without having seen or read any spoilers about the episodes and such? 

Because during the waiting for season 3 I watched every single pony thing there was to find and I noticed this ruined quite a few enjoyable surprises for me..   For example; The horrid pinkie pie face and the return of Discord. 

I've resisted all the links and news youtube and EQD gave me for season 4. unsure.png

But I was wondering who else has resisted these tempting offers of ponies and plans on doing so until the season ends. 

• Brohoof 4

Me!

I've been avoiding suspicious topics and EQD since the end of season 3. I want season 4 to be a surprise to me.

(I'm also avoiding spoilers from the Doctor Who 50 years special)

• Brohoof 1

I'm going in fully blind, avoided every single spoiler and picture out there so far. More or less i've always done it, turned away from a trailer and muted it so I can see the full thing. Though once in a while, it's nice to see a part that was on the movie play out.

For example: That one part in THOR 2, where Loki says something about being truly desperate to turn to me for help. :3

I listened to apple jacks new song, but other than that I've managed to get to this point totally spoiler free biggrin.png I'm prepared for season 4, hopefully it's being streamed somewhere

Derp. You put an accidental spoiler there...

Well...I wouldn't say I'm going in completely blind. I've been avoiding as much spoilers and promos as I can for the premier, though I have unintentionally learned secondhand about some things like the general gist of the comic-con promo. I don't really see any harm in learning the episode names, and the one screenshot I saw in a moment of weakness I have now seen on DeviantArt at least three times. Of course, with my luck, it just had to be the one screenshot that made me only that much more impatient for the season to get here already!

Edited by PoisonClaw

I'm trying to go in as blind as I can.  I've succeeded in some places and failed in others.  For example...

I know that Discord is supposed to have a song and that the third episode might have something to do with castles based on the title.

Other than that though, I've even avoided watching the promotion commercials for season 4.  I almost always try my best to go into things with little to no spoilers.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not doing it this round.

With Season One I had only seen a clip from "Party of One" before watching it (which was the reason I gave the show a try), and with Season Two I really wanted to see all the new pony stuff (and that they concealed Chrysalis entirely was amazing).

I tried avoiding spoilers completely for the first time during Season Three. I did okay, but still got some spoiler hits. It had its pros and cons. One pro was being in the complete dark about Scootaloo's first episode. That was a great surprise. Two big cons were the inability to discuss spoilers that came up (that's one of my favorite things to do with the community) and it basically barred me from going to the various communities I enjoyed going to because there was just no way to avoid them. (both were major bummers)

So much potential speculation and theorizing of possible outcomes I missed out on, absurd or otherwise. So yeah, I'm not going to try this season. It's quite hard so anyone who tries I give you the best of luck.

For example; The horrid pinkie pie face and the return of Discord.

Hilariously, that was one spoiler I didn't see until The Hub spoiled it in their commercials, right before the episode premiered. I was so pissed I laughed myself silly.

Edited by Blastdown

I'm trying to go in as blind as possible.  I've seen only that sneak peek of storyboard that was featured at Comiccon this summer. 

Namely, the Apple Family song that Pinkie partakes in for whatever reason and the episode devoted to Scootaloo's flight or lack thereof.

Other than that, I know nothing.  sleep.png

I think if S3 had ended on a better note it would've been easier for me to go in blind. But as it is I've been so desperate for some reassurance that this will be a good season that I've looked at just about everything.

I've locked myself away in my house from all the adds out there, but it's getting harder and harder to keep myself from seeing it. I see the cameras every so often roaming the street following those Mane 6, but I keep my nose out of it. But time to time on my FB news feed it shows up... *Le sigh*

I never spoil anything, ever. I avoided spoilers for season 3, and now I'm doing the same for season 4. Hell, I'm not even tempted by the spoilers. I'd much rather see a work in its full, finished glory than just read what happens on the internet. Where's the fun in that?