Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is going into Season 4 fully blind?

Floris

I've given up on looking for spoilers after trying to find them for a few months. All I've seen is that video with sketches and ideas of a few episodes but other than that, I have no idea what to expect.

I try to avoid spoilers and discussions of what Season 4 holds. I think it's much more fun to be surprised by developments as they happen. For this reason, I don't read threads about Season 4.

I've listened to a song, watched the TV ad, and, watched the TV guide preview - which I regret, it gave alot away.

The spoilers I know, which I mostly regret:

Don't say I didn't warn you, cause I did.

• The new song, Apples to the core.
  • Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are missing. (I wish I could unwatch this)
  • The potential new intro song/video.

I'M GOING FULLY BLIND.

Actually you gave me a spoiler about Discords appearance.

I won't be able to watch it on my TV since we don't have the Hub so I'll just have to wait for the episodes to come to Youtube instead...

I don't see the big deal

I don't think it is that big of a deal either, but I personally think it is fun more to be surprised then already knowing what direction the episode is going take.

That's all.

I've seen the clip posted on TV Guide's site, but that's really all I've seen for and about Season 4, and I'd prefer to keep it that way until next Saturday.

Simply put, I Hate Spoilers! As the name suggests, they spoil things!

I am really excited about season 4, and what surprises it will have in store for me. And I try to avoid as much spoiling material as physically possible

I don't even know much about the movie "Equestria Girls", although it is much harder to avoid spoilers for that. I plan to see it right before the season premiere.

I also noticed that the days until the next season feel much quicker when you don't follow all the updates.

The last time I checked the release date and such was around a month ago.. That month went by like nothing.

Then again, I played loads of Pokémon Y.

(These last few days are unbearable though).

Edited by Floris

I'm trying to go in as blind as possible.  I've seen only that sneak peek of storyboard that was featured at Comiccon this summer.

Yeah pretty much the same for me. That was the only real spoiler, preview thing I have watched. 

As for simple mentions of what's the come in Season 4, it's really hard to avoid the literally explained spoilers, since over like 70% of the members on this site keep mentioning it in all their statuses and whatnot! angry.png

Eh, it's fine. I understand. There's just those zealous fans who love to know everything that's gonna happened in the next season, before it actually airs. Nothing wrong with that. ;)

*cough* Pink Mist *cough*

^I still love you though. happy.png 

Well, I've seen/read pretty much all of the spoilers so far. I've been trying to avoid anything thats super spoilery, though. I like spoilers that are enough to sate your hunger, but not ruin whole episodes or anything. So far only minor/small stuff has been released aside from promos, which haven't been too spoilery, so its been easy.

I became a brony during the middle of season three, and I remember that I'd spoil everything ahead of time haha. Not spoiling everything ahead of time this year, though. :) Or at least I hope I don't...

I haven't seen a single spoiler at all, I want the entire season to be a surprise.  I also don't want to have expectations for episodes that probably won't happen or certain stuff that won't happen.