Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you say "I love you" why or why not?

MLP Moth

I honestly dont say 'I Love You' anymore. I really only said it to my dad because my mom is....not very....nice. But since my dad passed away, I really dont say it that often. :|

I only say it to my mom at this point and sometimes my dad though it isn't always necessary. I am not the greatest at expressing emotions depending on the circumstances. I also have no lover sooooooooo, the phrase is not too useful for me in that area.

Yes I do. Usually it's a simple "Love you!" or "Love you too!" in response to a family member. The full phrase, "I love you." I have said to only one other. The woman who stole my heart and will always have a special place in it, even after we ended our relationship.

I never say it. My main reason for never saying it is because the "L" word is in it and I hate that word. I won't say it to my own family or anyone for that matter. I'll use other words such as "like", but that is it and I will only say it to my family.

It all depends on who I'm talking to. My immediate family hears it a lot as well as my boyfriend and best friend, but it takes a pretty long time before I'll tell someone I love them. For example, it took me and my boyfriend over a year to say it to each other for the first time, and it's been almost six years, so I definitely tell him I love him now :P

I would say it, but only if I can do so with complete honesty and I truly believe I mean it. I have see way to may people say the words "I love you" without understanding what that mean or even caring, Both guys and girls, especially young but also adults, are often too quick to feel they are in love, and say the words "I love you".

Well, it's easy to say it through chat when I'm talking to my bf, but irl? I hardly ever say it, it's something special that I want to keep powerful, so I don't use it a lot. I usually use substitutes like "My sweetheart" or "My superstar" instead of "I love you". That, or I use metaphors and all that boring romantic stuff.

I have never ever used "I love you" in front of anyone besides my bf. Not even my family. I just can't do it, because I see the verb "Love" as a separate thing from platonic love. I only use it in romantic ways, rather than platonic.

Yes, but only to family.  I don't even think If I had a girlfriend that I would say that to her, unless I actually liked her to the point of loving her.  Besides, it's not good to overuse that phrase.  It loses its meaning when you use it too often.

I say it ever now and again to people who mean alot to me.But on a generally basis I don't feel the need to say it.To me the phrase I love you is throw around way too much.It makes me think that people have no idea of what love is anymore.   

I've not said I love you to anyone in a very long time, since I only want to say it, when I really feel the love for the other person or something else. I just don't want to use it carelessly (no offence to anyone). 

I only really just say it to my mother after we part because I'm paranoid that might be the last time I see her, and to my boyfriend because I can't really say it enough and feel I've adequately expressed the affection I have for him. When I say it, it does feel a bit uncomfortable and not so satisfying. But I do it anyway, as it's one of the ways I express my love.

Now that I think about it I haven't used the phrase, ''I love you'' for quite awhile. The only times I do is to my family because honestly, if I say it to my friends it'll be kinda awkward.. (just saying)

Edited by Cherry Changa

it depends on who i say it to 

if i say to a (close) family member it because i do

if i say it to a friend its because im trying to weird them out

if i say it to a complete stranger its definitely because im trying to weird them out  

if i say it to a girl it  probably because i think i do 

I say it to everyone and everything. img-2016928-1-laugh.png I more or less diluted it's meaning

I mostly say I like you to male friends and love you to female ones :lol: .

BTW I really like your banner, I'm reading fallout equestria right now too. I love it! :squee: