Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which are you most excited for this weekend?

Heatwave

25 users have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for?

• MLP: FiM Season 4
    • Dr. Who 50th Anniversary
    • XBOX One
    • One Direction Album: Midnight Memories
    • Other
    • Super Mario 3D World
    • LoZ: A Link Between Worlds

Sorry if I missed something: Hence the other category.

Well, this weekend is set to be big for New shows, games, etc. The world of pop culture in general has been waiting for this weekend for a long time. Which are you looking most forward to?

Crap, just realized this is in the wrong section of the forum. DX

Someone move please.

Edited by Heatwave

No offence to the other choices but, I'm more excited for the Season 4 premiere of MLP because it is something that we've been waiting for and it has two episodes to debut with.

Well there is season 4 of mlp, I know stuff like mario 3d world also releases this weekend but if it releases this close, most likely I wouldn't get it till Christmas. Oh, and my sister is excited for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary.

Wait and mario 3d world is coming out?! Wow I need to keep up 

I would have to say Season 4. I have been watching the countdown clock since it went up and every day I just got more excited. I have also been keeping up with the spoilers and it looks like it is going to be amazing.

Edited by Xelphos

To play BlazBlue Chronophatasma. I'll be picking up my copy tomorrow but I won't have much time to play it until Friday comes around: all these papers and group projects getting in the way msg-8308-0-76652000-1382912179.png .

I'm exited for season 4. Don't care much about the other options.

I'd be even more ecstatic if it weren't for my finals that have hijacked my brain for the past month or so..

Besides MLP, I couldn't care less for the other stuff. I'm most excited about Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, which comes out on the 22nd, as well as Super Mario 3D World. Season 4 of MLP is just the cherry on top of the awesome cake, I guess.

Edited by Rinku

I suppose season 4 is the thing I'm most excited for. I'm not actually excited for it, I'm too calm for anything like that, but it's my choice and I'm sticking with it.

I went with the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary, but honestly I'm not sure "excited" is really the word to describe my feelings for the coming weekend. "Dreading" is more like it. I've got a project that I'm supposed to have mostly done by the end of November and the passage of time is happening to quickly for my liking.

Oops. Did my finger hit that Mario button? Lol.

Seriously though, while I am excited for Season 4 of MLP, I've been waiting to hang out with my sister in college. She comes home for Thanksgiving and I've been really excited about playing a ton of video games with her like she promised me. We have a really good time together and I hate that she's in college now. So, getting to be with my sis has been a little more anticipating for me. :)

• Brohoof 1

I would say the thing I'm most excited about this weekend is the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 4 premiere. It's been a long time since the last episode, and yeah. It's Season 4 of MLP; what more can I say? Also, I don't really care too much about the rest of the stuff on the poll, so MLP wins by default for me.

November 23rd marks the 15th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Celebrate the greatest game ever made! (In my opinion)

I'm not sure if I'd give it the #1 spot, but it's definitely up there... as you can tell by the fact that I'm still using this name biggrin.png Hard to believe it's been over 15 years since I first chose it.

Anyway, I'm definitely most excited for season 4. Actually, not really excited for any of the other stuff. Very few good games have been made this past decade so my expectations are low for Mario and Zelda. Definitely don't want an XBox One-ring-to-rule-them-all eye of Sauron in my house. And because I tried to wait for Netflix to get the new season of Doctor Who instead of hunting it down elsewhere, I'm not really in condition to watch that either sleep.png

But SEASON 4 I CAN'T WAIT angry.png