Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How/when do you plan to watch the Mlp Season 4 Premiere?

Midnight Gaze

52 users have voted

1. 1. How are you going to watch the season premiere?

• Youtube
    • On the Hub
    • Other/Online
  2. 2. When will you watch it?

• As soon as it comes out!
    • When it's posted on Youtube
    • When I get the chance

I'll be busy when it first gets shown, so not then. I don't plan on recording it, either. Maybe when it's on YouTube. Still unsure if my body is truly ready, though. blush.png

Youtube. I don't get The Hub in HD where I live and I wanna watch the season premiere in full 1080p heheh. And despite what many people think 1080p episodes are uploaded the day it comes it so I wouldn't have to wait long either. Plus I'll probably be sleeping when it premieres on TV lol.

Edited by AnonBrony

Gotta watch new episodes on internet streams now that I'm in college, so if my roommate doesn't go home than I guess he's gonna get to watch me spaz out and yell "THERE SHE IS!!!11!" when I find Derpy. img-2021641-1-laugh.png  (surely Derpy won't be left out of the glorious return?)

Edit: Well I just watched the premiere, and it was incredibly awesome! wub.png  but I didn't see Derpy...sad.png

Edited by Slaigh

I'll watch it on youtube, same as how I've always watched mlp. As for the when, I guess I'll watch it whenever I get around to it. I might forget since there's lots of other stuff I want to do on Saturday.

I would watch it on TV but Canada won't be premiering it because we don't have The Hub Network. I plan to watch it as soon as it goes on youtube. I have to try and avoid the forums until i watch it so it won't get spoiled

As my cable company does not have The Hub, I will do my usual. I'll watch it Saturday on Youtube. Then, a friend of mine will score me an iclean icopy of the iepisode img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  without Hub pop-ups and banner ads. That will go in my permanent collection. I have season one-three that way, burned onto three DVDs.

(My pop-up free copy of "The Last Roundup" is also uncensored with Derpy's ORIGINAL voice!)

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Wheres the "when its complete" for the when will you?

I'd rather wait until I can watch it all, than stress over the long wait between episodes.

+ I don't have cable/sat/ant, youtube quality sucks monkey balls. torrents are dangerous and often unreliable.

So I'd rather wait till it hits DVD or Netflix.

I'd say iTunes but given they like to "upgrade" the episodes and censor things there (read a nice long list of such edits. Beyond just derpy...), I'm not to fond of paying for that.

Netflix I only forgive since its got more than just that to watch.

Edited by GrimCW

I will be watching it via Live Stream. Only problem with that is I will have to stay up all night because I don't usually fall asleep until 5 A.M, and I won't be able to get up at 10 A.M if I go to sleep at 5 A.M. Lot's and lot's of caffeine.

During Season Three, I usually just waited for the episodes to be posted on YouTube.  But this has been a really long gap between seasons.  I am planning on getting up at 7:00 and watching the premiere on the television.