Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

Hi AJ is the Fox. :)

That graet to know then I will come to ponyville to you can teach me some Apple baking.

I be there in 2 week you to got a 2 week off of my job.

Then have a good day Applejack.

That send FOX801 SIGN OUT!! B)

AJ, I know you're an element of harmony and I shouldn't be surprised, but you've been asked almost 1000 questions by random strangers. Do you feel weird or surprised at all? And do you ever take that mane tie out of your mane or tail? I'd like to see you with a different mane style than you usually have.

AJ, letter from cousin'.

Brabeburn says hi an' a few other things about Appleloosa...

An' lookin' forward to whenever your friends are back in town.

img-1159768-1-Big_Macintosh_ID.png

Alrighty, ah'll tell 'em next time ah see 'em. Thanks!

Hi AJ is the Fox. :)

That graet to know then I will come to ponyville to you can teach me some Apple baking.

I be there in 2 week you to got a 2 week off of my job.

Then have a good day Applejack.

That send FOX801 SIGN OUT!! B)

Err....apple-bakin'? Ya sure you don't want Pinkie ta teach you that, ah'm not that great o'a  cook.

*mumble* Managed ta burn mah toast once...

congratulations with your 2000 posts! 

how does this make you feel? :)

Like ah've spent a whole heckalotta time typin'.

Now, this might be silly, ma'am. But where did this certain photo come from? I find it mighty impressive.

img-1163981-1-blu_engineer___applejack_b

Ah have no idea.

What's a bacon?

AJ, I know you're an element of harmony and I shouldn't be surprised, but you've been asked almost 1000 questions by random strangers. Do you feel weird or surprised at all? And do you ever take that mane tie out of your mane or tail? I'd like to see you with a different mane style than you usually have.

Ah don't mind, ponies are naturally curious. And nah, ah don't change mah mane too often - maybe at the gala or summat, but...

Ugh... TGAPMT can't go anywhere without being threatened, or being pelted by tomatoes...

Is your cider sold in any local restaurants or bars?

Sorry TWASPMT, they only make cider once a year, and the flim flam brothers are in vanhoover right now. Maybe you can join up with them, they now what it feels like to be rejected multiple times. With good reason. Although I have some of the "hard" stuff you're looking for right here. *slips on brass hooves and punches/kicks/bucks (considering there's 4 legs, I don't know if the front ones count as punches) TWASPMT* And a bit of "cider" for you. *stands up and pisses on semi-conscious TWASPMT*

Sorry TWASPMT, they only make cider once a year, and the flim flam brothers are in vanhoover right now. Maybe you can join up with them, they now what it feels like to be rejected multiple times. With good reason. Although I have some of the "hard" stuff you're looking for right here. *slips on brass hooves and punches/kicks/bucks (considering there's 4 legs, I don't know if the front ones count as punches) TWASPMT* And a bit of "cider" for you. *stands up and pisses on semi-conscious TWASPMT*

*Points muzzle away* Why... do you have to... always try and stop MT? ALL HE WANTED WAS INFORMATION!

*Points muzzle away* Why... do you have to... always try and stop MT? ALL HE WANTED WAS INFORMATION!

Because the last time you had hard cider was at the galloping gala, and you started streaking through the canterlot gardens and blinded 20 woodland creatures, and this was after fluttershy left the gardens. She blames me for it because I was supposed to kill you that night, but of course the mane 6 and everything with their antics. Ughh. Had to lose two ranks in the royal guard and do a lot of explaining for why I failed. I think Shining Armor's still mad at me for blaming his sister's friends.

Because the last time you had hard cider was at the galloping gala, and you started streaking through the canterlot gardens and blinded 20 woodland creatures, and this was after fluttershy left the gardens. She blames me for it because I was supposed to kill you that night, but of course the mane 6 and everything with their antics. Ughh. Had to lose two ranks in the royal guard and do a lot of explaining for why I failed. I think Shining Armor's still mad at me for blaming his sister's friends.

That darned Royal Guard... always up to something... *Laughs at LB for being demoted and shamed*

What's a bacon?

Bacon is a cured meat prepared from a pig. It is first cured using large quantities of salt, either in a brine or in a dry packing; the result is fresh bacon (also known as green bacon). Fresh bacon may then be further dried for weeks or months in cold air, or it may be boiled or smoked. Fresh and dried bacon is typically cooked before eating. Boiled bacon is ready to eat, as is some smoked bacon, but may be cooked further before eating. And humans love it :D

What's a bacon?

Bacon is a cured meat prepared from a pig. It is first cured using large quantities of salt, either in a brine or in a dry packing; the result is fresh bacon (also known as green bacon). Fresh bacon may then be further dried for weeks or months in cold air, or it may be boiled or smoked. Fresh and dried bacon is typically cooked before eating. Boiled bacon is ready to eat, as is some smoked bacon, but may be cooked further before eating. And humans love it :D

You disgust me. Ponies are vegetarians, and you recommend she eats pig. Though it does sound pretty tasty... NO! I'm not going to think about it. 

Ugh... TGAPMT can't go anywhere without being threatened, or being pelted by tomatoes...

Is your cider sold in any local restaurants or bars?

Err, nah. Fam'ly cider, and it'll stay right here in Sweet Apple Acres.

What's a bacon?

Sorry, ah don't eat animals...Ya might, but...

You disgust me. Ponies are vegetarians, and you recommend she eats pig. Though it does sound pretty tasty... NO! I'm not going to think about it. 

Exactly, pardner. Wait, what...?

Hey Applejack! How do you like this racecar that I just painted? I figured I'd show ya, considering that the Daytona 500 is tomorrow. Ya think you could beat it in a race?

ARCA 2013-02-24 00-49-48-54.bmp

ARCA 2013-02-24 00-49-56-16.bmp

ARCA 2013-02-24 00-51-20-21.bmp

ARCA 2013-02-24 00-51-49-97.bmp

ARCA 2013-02-24 00-51-53-26.bmp

ARCA 2013-02-24 00-51-55-95.bmp

ARCA 2013-02-24 00-52-00-39.bmp

ARCA 2013-02-24 00-52-05-81.bmp

ARCA 2013-02-24 00-50-01-31.bmp

Edited by Red Talon

• 2 weeks later...

How are you AJ?

Ah'm feelin' fine.

...ya better not have done somethin' with mah stuff or mah family again...

Hey Applejack! How do you like this racecar that I just painted? I figured I'd show ya, considering that the Daytona 500 is tomorrow. Ya think you could beat it in a race?

attachicon.gifARCA 2013-02-24 00-49-48-54.bmp

attachicon.gifARCA 2013-02-24 00-49-56-16.bmp

attachicon.gifARCA 2013-02-24 00-51-20-21.bmp

attachicon.gifARCA 2013-02-24 00-51-49-97.bmp

attachicon.gifARCA 2013-02-24 00-51-53-26.bmp

attachicon.gifARCA 2013-02-24 00-51-55-95.bmp

attachicon.gifARCA 2013-02-24 00-52-00-39.bmp

attachicon.gifARCA 2013-02-24 00-52-05-81.bmp

attachicon.gifARCA 2013-02-24 00-50-01-31.bmp

Well, ah dunno. It looks might purty ta me - ya shore did a good job on it. How fast does it go?

What's your favorite friend, and apple?

Ppl r sayin ur lesbian, and I don't know why! Are you?

Ah don't choose. Really, ah don't. They're all important ta me, and it would break mah heart ta haveta decide.

And no, ah ain't.