Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Hooves Day 2012

Arkane

March 1 is tomorrow here and I'm up for another round of Derpy Hooves Day!

Be sure to remember the observances of this most Pony of Hoofidays.

-Muffins. At least one must be consumed by days end, lest Pinkie's tail twitch for you.

-The Muffin shaped cake is fine even if you are not Orthodox Derpy.

-An article must be moved from one area of the house and placed in the wrong one for the entire Hoofiday.

-Letters must be hoof written and delivered to those you love within delivery distance. E-mails have now been recognized for those too far for this observance.

At least try to deliver one RL letter.

The Letters are to be about why you love them or are thankful they are your friend. (Bonus writing a loving friendship letter to an enemy.)

-Anytime a picture of you is taken or you see yourself in a mirror, you must give the traditional Derpy Occular salute. 9_6

Be well and Happy DERPY DAY!

Who's up for it? I might celebrate Derpy Hooves Day at March 2 just I can be synchronized with those in different time zones.

Wait, I thought derpy day was the day the last round up aired

Meh I don't like the Holidays sites like EqD make up.

They are just random... seriously. They just throw darts and see which Pony gets hit and where their 20 sided dice lands and what not!

I on the other hand made a whole Calendar for Pony Holidays complete with actual events like episodes and some actual canon logic as well...

In fact with the new birthdays mentioned in the new episode I have to update it AGAIN!

Derpy Day to me is January 21st!

And the others here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/4515-pony-holiday-calendar/page__p__100824__hl__calendar__fromsearch__1#entry100824

• Brohoof 1

I tried so desperately to find a muffin in my school. The dining hall didn't have one and the convenience store didn't have one. My friends who joined me in my quest to find a muffin suggested a cupcake. They told me it was pretty much a muffin with frosting on it. I said "Neigh. That won't do. It's not the same."

They then reminded me that there is a Caribou Coffee near the convenience store in this particular building. I rushed over there. Lo and behold, there stood a lone muffin. Their last one. That is the quickest and most urgently I've ever purchased a muffin.