Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guys V Girls V Trolls

IDontExistAnymore

28 users have voted

1. 1. Male or Female

• Male
    • Female
    • Troll

So my friend is criticizing Bronies because we watch a show made for little girls. So I wanted to show how many people of different ages and genders watch the show!

If you could help me out here that would be great!!!

If you feel comfortable post your age and maybe a little bit about yourself (small summary).

Thanks!  

• Brohoof 1

I'm a 15 year old female brony, personally. I'm into things like creepypasta and horror-related elements yet I'm still a fan of the show for its nicely-developed characters and interesting plot-lines. 

• Brohoof 1

i'm 27 and its people who hate the show that got me watching it. Some of them were raging so much I doubted it could be as bad as they were saying. So I watched it and found it rather enjoyable.

Might be because my first episode was Read it and Weep that i decided to look at other episodes after that, may not have been willing to give it a shot had it been a different episode perhaps.

G4 is not made for girls, its for kids of both genders. and adults can watch kids shows, try telling any adult who grew up with Tom & Jerry he can't watch them and he'll tell you where to shove your opinion XD

Must admit the MLP stigma is strong, considering G1-3 are so geared at girls your chest hair would burst into flames at a mere glance XD

• Brohoof 2

I'm a 16 year old male brony.

I am a little gender-queer, I am really somewhat feminine.

I am bisexual and pancurious (open to TV/TG people)

I am more attracted to males than females, particularly in a romantic sense.

I have a fairly unstable mind.

I am a gamer. Pretty good sniper on TF2.

I am a nerd. A (not so big) nerd.

G4 was actually geared for a more diverse audience than the first 3. I could watch G1 but not 2 and 3. 2 because educational programming and 3 because of freakish mutant ponies.

My favorite episode is... I'm not sure. Some of my favorites are Read it and Weep, Lesson Zero, Party of One, and Castle-maneia.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

I'm a 15 year old female brony, personally. I'm into things like creepypasta and horror-related elements yet I'm still a fan of the show for its nicely-developed characters and interesting plot-lines. 

Im the same way but i'm a male so yeah.... :D Thanks guys. I love the feedback! 

• Brohoof 1

I'm a 15 year old male brony. I actually think that the show is geared a bit more towards girls, but that's why it gained popularity in the first place. Someone on 4chan challenged a social norm.

I am a 19 year old male brony, completely straight. I'm somewhat talented musically and artistically, not to mention a professional whitewater kayaker.

I'm an eighteen year old male, bisexual with a preference leaning more towards females than males, but I'm open to both. I'm artistic, a gamer, and a weeaboo. I just work, watch the show, and have fun.

16 year old male brony from the Netherlands. Show your friend MLP ain't a show only meant for little girls.

Edit: I'm straight BTW

Like fanfics, kinda smart but not nerdy I guess.

Oh and I'm a big gamer  :lol:

Edited by Wayzer107

I am a 27 (28 next month) heterosexual male brony. I got into the show because a friend of mine told me about it and curiosity eventually got the best of me. I still enjoy cartoon and will likely do so for as long as I live, I will admit that I never thought one of those cartoons would be My Little Pony but the bottom line is I like what I like and could care less what anyone else thinks.

• Brohoof 1

I am an 18 year old American male. My sexuality changes quite a bit, so you can say I'm unsure. I was heterosexual, then bisexual, and now I consider myself asexual for my own good. I got into the show last year when I watched it for the first time. Liked it and joined the fandom. I am a huge gamer and a sub par writer. Reading fanfics is also one of my favorite hobbies.