Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Queen Chrysalis, what lies beneath the surface

FNGRpony

"No I do not love the groom, in my heart there is no room."

the line from the best song on the show.  is our changeling queen damaged goods?  or was she always that way.  Do she use to be a pony?  Was she some fair alicorn maiden long sense forgot by time?

corrupted, or seduced by dark magic?  Is her's a cautionary tail on what young princess might become if they give into excess?

Imagine if she was once Princess Celestail student at one point, or even family.

I mean some people assume back in the day discord and celestial had some sort of bond other than loathing,  if that was true,

that would make discord

luna,

sunset shimmer,

reminders

on those dear to her inevitable turn on her. 
Not to mention where sombre ever got started, i mean celestail knows his kind of magic.  Maybe he was once a student that broke into her forbidden archive of magic.

Thoughts?.

this tumblers writer has a comic that teases with the idea

tumblr_m5ftt1eOxb1rvwsino2_500.jpg

Edited by FNGRpony

some folks believe she is the princess of the H&H day story who got seduced by the love poison. some even suggesting her transformation having something to do with the dragon itself. Perhaps she was disifigured so much she could never take her original form anymore, the love poison mutating into her parasitic magic that feeds of others love.

The destruction of her original kingdom alone would fill her heart with hate.

Edited by Malinter

I say her race is an off-shoot of the Flutterponies, like chimpanzees to humans. The only problem, is that only a Changeling Queen has free-will, her drones are slaves to her will. Unfortunately, Chrysalis is a sadistic psychopath and has led the Changelings to ruin

one thing I want to know is that, while she is a their queen, is she literally the mother of all of them? 

I mean, the numbers if she is. No wonder she's so angry.

Assuming she's like an actual insectoid, she'd be crapping eggs out constantly. It'd be funny if in Canterlot Wedding, Chrysalis has to take a pause for that. 

Chrysalis: First we take Canterlot then...ugh, sorry, just give me a second *craps out new changeling* there we go, where was I? ALL OF EQUESTRIA!

1. Chrystalis got cursed by Sombrero

2. She is the alter ego of Lunar, because she has many

3. Before Sunjet Simmer and Twilight Sparkles she was the former student of Celestia.

4. She's the evil sister of Candance

5. Because Discord

One of these may be right.