Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Mane Six Form

Cutelestia

Fluttershy

- 6 hour transform (25 points)

- no personality change (25 points)

- original memories (50 points)

Reason: I can fly and protect myself with the Stare, I'm beautiful, cute, and the fan favorite, so it'll be extremely easy to find friends. Yet, my personality remains the same, so hopefully people will still love me for who I am (I just have a transformation ability, but I'm still me.). Plus, I can talk with animals, which is a very versatile ability.

(Real Reason: Because Twilight is OP and everybody choose her. Just the teleporation, levitation and time travel spells are more enough on their own to choose her. And she can create temporal wings for herself... Balance her out somehow.)

I wish there would be a gender swap for 25-50 points. It feels weird to be a mare, while I'm a man. 

Edited by Servant Phoenix

Fluttershy

- 6 hour transform (25 points)

- no personality change (25 points)

- original memories (50 points)

Reason: I can fly and protect myself with the Stare, I'm beautiful, cute, and the fan favorite, so it'll be extremely easy to find friends. Yet, my personality remains the same, so hopefully people will still love me for who I am (I just have a transformation ability, but I'm still me.). Plus, I can talk with animals, which is a very versatile ability.

(Real Reason: Because Twilight is OP and everybody choose her. Just the teleporation, levitation and time travel spells are more enough on their own to choose her. And she can create temporal wings for herself... Balance her out somehow.)

I wish there would be a gender swap for 25-50 points. It feels weird to be a mare, while I'm a man. 

Gender swaps? I like them only if you turn into a female. For me, being a female would me the most awesome thing ever. I really want to be a girl, and even better, Twilight Sparkle.

Perhaps in a thread I will make in future, there will be more options along with gender change. But the idea of men turning into female mane 6 is super sexy for me.

I have a response that will break the game.

None of them.  :umad:

Yes, I gotta be that person.

Just the idea of being someone else is honestly repulsive to me. Not because I am a narcissist. In fact, I ironically have low self-esteem. But because I only know how to deal with my problems and mine alone. I'm used to BEING me, I'm used to LOOKING like me and I'm used to ACTING like me. I know you can get rid of the weaknesses and the personality using the points, but the fact remains that I would be another person and not myself physically. It's just the idea of not being original, not being the only me, is something that I dislike immensely. Doesn't matter that I'd have awesome powers and awesome abilities. 

However, if I had the option to become my ponysona, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Because that is basically me, as a pony. And what I'd look like if I were a pony. I have no problem changing species, just changing into a different person bothers me.

I'm such a party pooper, ain't I?

So what are your powers as a pony? I already like your personality, can you describe it more?

So what are your powers as a pony? I already like your personality, can you describe it more?

You want me to basically add my ponysona to this game? Okey dokey. I'll give you that:

Artsy Dreamscapes

When transformed...

+ You are successful at most creative pursuits.

+ You're very passionate about what you do, allowing to access your max potential. Even the things you're not that great at can become things you're decent at.

+ You can awe and bedazzle others with marvelous magical light spectacles.

- Because you are so moody, you become depressed by trivial things much more easily.

You want me to basically add my ponysona to this game? Okey dokey. I'll give you that:

Artsy Dreamscapes

When transformed...

+ You are successful at most creative pursuits.

+ You're very passionate about what you do, allowing to access your max potential. Even the things you're not that great at can become things you're decent at.

+ You can awe and bedazzle others with marvelous magical light spectacles.

- Because you are so moody, you become depressed by trivial things much more easily.

I have to say that sometimes I would like to be your ponysona. But my favorite forms would be still Twilight and Rarity.

Here's my ponysona I made about a year ago, it's entirely based on my personality. Unfortunately I don't have a picture, but it's a tall gray Unicorn with blue mane and alicorn muzzle, his name is Night Dreams and he doesn't have a cutie mark because of his powers:

Night Dreams

When transformed...

+ You become really good at things you are obsessed with.

+ You are very polite, and you never swear.

+ Magic cancelling powers - You can even stand near Celestia or Discord and as long as you are near them, they become powerless!

- Asperger's Syndrome, which can be good or bad, but usually people who don't know you think that you are mentally ill.

- Number of phobias, such as, fear of infinity, fear of being alone, fear of touching human skin and many others.

- Your obsession can reach absurd levels for other people.

- You have no friends, and it's hard to even try to make friends.

- You are capable of easily killing an animal without remorse, and ponies who don't remind you of your family. You can also watch gore videos of fillies being abused and it doesn't move you at all. You wonder if you have emotions like other ponies. (You don't)

- Your self esteem changes each few hours, from narcissistic supremacy to self hatred.

- Lack of hygiene.

- Altrough you are polite, you can sometimes say sometihng awful to your family, but later your regret it.

- You try to be incapable of hatred and being all forgiving, but it is destroying you.

- Eating problems.

- Since your power is cancelling magic, you are incapable of using telekinesis, being healed by magic, and you don't have a cutie mark.

I don't think that anyone would want to be me...

Edited by Cutelestia

Choice: Twilight

Reason: High School (Man senior year is tough)

Upgrades:

No weaknesses

No personality change

6 hours a day

You still have 25 points to spend. Choose perhaps 12 hours time instead of 6? Or EQG form.

Name: Fluttershy

Reason: I'm already pretty awkward anyways, and I do lose my composure when things start going wrong. Plus, she's cute. I like cute.

Upgrades:

24-hour transformation

When you transform, meet me in my Twilight form and we will hug each other.

Rainbow Dash

Upgrades:

12 Hours Transformation

Remove Weaknesses

No Personality Change

Reason:

Simply being awesome for half my day, quick entrances and exits, flying anywhere I wanted with great speed and increased confidence.

Edited by ShadowPhoenix

I would choose Fluttershy *yay*.

Reason: so I can be nice to everyone ^-^

Upgrade: no weaknesses ;)

That's beautiful! I wish everyone was kind to each other. I also wish I was incapable of hatred and all forgiving.

Hmmmm . . . Any tips for narrowing down the choices? I could think of several situations where any one of these choices would help me.

Because it's not like which of the Mane Six you are most like, but who do you most need?

Edited by Steel Accord

If you haven't yet, you should read Five Score, Divided By Four. If you like reading fanfics, of course.

I've been... Busy regarding that story... Ever since I got bored for the first time, I thought about our reality more and more, by the age of 13, I had figured out the entire multiverse without ever researching the theory. Now the thing here is, we have infinity, but chance is still involved. There is a certain chance that a certain universe has a certain outcome. Blame the inability for perfection to exist. Anyways, ever since reading the story, strange things have been happening, mostly hinting towards Five Score. Now, these hinting relations are what I call transfictional connections. With some averages, I managed to calculate (within a very wide range) just how large the chance is that this is not caused by what I call "multiversa links" (the things that cause transfictional connections). The chance that this is all pure "luck" is one to ----... That number's not gonna work. It's far too large to pronounce. Let's just say that there's lesss planck-time in the entire existence of this universe, than the size of the number I'm getting at.

Anyways, a great example of a stable multiversal link is the EQG portal. Once in every 30 moon cycles, the moon in Equestria and the one on "Earth" sync up to each other, triggering a stable preset multiversal link that opens the EQG portal, until the moons get out of sync again. This multiversal link was most likely made by a master of the art of "magic" (it's just energy, alright). This guy probably managed to figure out how to create a wormhole (just tear the fabric), and how to create a multiversal link, so he created a portal.

I'll stop blabbering. I've got a feeling that there is a large connection between this universe and the Five Score universe. (And if you start saying "But that's fiction", you need to catch on to infinity x probability)

Edited by RubyVesper
  • Brohoof 1