Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Mane Six Form

Cutelestia

You will be now given power to transform into one of Mane 6 for a few hours each day. You will still be on Earth, and apart from your power, your life will be the same. Note that you will transform into a copy of a pony, so the original one will be unharmed. You can choose your form only once. You trigger the transformation by thinking about your cutie mark, and you turn back into a human by thinking about moving your hand. When you are transformed, you don't have memories of that pony, but you have her personality. While you are capable of doing everything that your pony can do, you don't know how to do it, for example you can fly as Rainbow Dash, but you don't know how at beginning. Every day, starting at 00:00, you get 1 hour of your form, which means that you can be transformed for a maximum of one hour each day. It doesn't have to be one transformation - You can stay as a pony for 15 minutes and later for 45 minutes. Unused time will not add up to next day and you automatically turn into human at 00:00. If you are flying when your time is up or you turn back, you will be teleported to ground first.

In a minute, I will give you 100 points to upgrade your form, but first, let's see which form suits you the best!

Twilight Sparkle (Unicorn)

When transformed...

+ You have a strong desire to study and you absorb new information at amazing rate.

+ Your magic is very strong, and you can make new spells at ease.

+ You want to do everything on schedule and in time.

- You have a deep need for being appreciated, otherwise you become depressed.

Rainbow Dash

When transformed...

+ You have a very high self esteem.

+ You learn how to fly quickly, and you fly very fast.

+ You are very loyal.

- If you lose at anything, you become depressed.

Fluttershy

When transformed...

+ You are very kind to every living being.

+ You are good with animals.

+ You are feeling great and relaxed when everything is ok.

- You are very shy.

Pinkie Pie

When transformed...

+ You are in a very good mood.

+ Making new friends is a piece of cake.

+ You get that weird powers.

- If you are alone for a long period of time, you become very sad. 

Rarity

When transformed...

+ You are VERY ladylike, and you have a good taste in fashion.

+ You have great manual talent, that is, you can be precise using your horn.

+ Altrough you are less powerful than Twilight, you still possess above average magic.

- You really like to feel comfortable, like a lady, and that can be a problem sometimes.

Applejack

When transformed...

+ You are very honest.

+ You possess great strenght in your hooves, and great stamina.

+ You are very hard working.

- When someone challenges you, you may be angry.

Now that you've chosen your transformation, let's upgrade it a little! I give you 100 points, and how you will use them is up to you. You don't have to use all of them.

MAXIMUM TRANSFORMATION TIME IN A DAY - 6 HOURS - 25 POINTS 

MAXIMUM TRANSFORMATION TIME IN A DAY - 12 HOURS - 50 POINTS

MAXIMUM TRANSFORMATION TIME IN A DAY - 24 HOURS - 100 POINTS

THIRD FORM - ANTHRO - 50 POINTS

THIRD FORM - EQUESTRIA GIRL - 25 POINTS

ORIGINAL MEMORIES OF YOUR PONY (You have both your memories and that of your pony) - 50 POINTS

NO PERSONALITY CHANGE WHEN TRANSFORMED (This can be turned off and on) - 25 POINTS

REMOVE WEAKNESSES - 25 POINTS

PORTAL TO EQUESTRIA (Real pony will still be there, you will be it's clone when transformed) - 75 POINTS

THIRD FORM - ALICORN  (For 10 minutes in a day, you can turn into Celestia, Luna, or Cadence. This will not affect your normal transformation time, it's separate)  - 75 POINTS

So, that's it. As for me, I would choose Twilight (Though Rarity is also a good choice, sometimes I feel like her...) and my points would be spend on 12 Hour transformation time and Original memories of Twilight. That way, I would be good at using magic.

What about you? What do you choose, and how will you use your form?

Edited by Cutelestia
  • Brohoof 7

Since it will help with my procrastination habit and not just with school and enhance my natural learning capabilities I choose Twilight Sparkle. 

25 points to remove her weaknesses 

50 points transformation time 12 hours

25 points Equestria Girls form

This is a really interesting thread.

Reason: I need a better self esteem and being very loyal is wonderful. Also flying. Woo.

Choice: Rainbow Dash.

Okay...I'm gonna say...

50 points on 12 Hour maximum transformaton.

25 points on Equestria Girl form.

25 points on Remove Weaknesses.

Edited by Daring Don't

Rainbow Dash

Reason: Flying fast and being very loyal, striving to be the best I can be

25 points for removal of weakness, 'cause it does't tie with my human personality. 

50 for max time

50 for EQG

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Choice: Pinkie Pie (I was gonna say Twilight, but save for the magic bit that's how I am regularly)

Reason: Instant happy mood no matter how sad or depressed I may be beforehand

- 25 Points Removal of Weakness. That way i can still be cheerful even without a boatload of people around

- 75 Points Third Form - Alicorn.  

This, is bs.

I cannot choose one fairly. It feels wrong.

My choice: Rarity

Reason: I feel having that sort of control over my magic would be helpful in many situations, as I firmly believe quality over quantity; Twilight, while having much stronger magic, would take a long time to master. Rarity seems to have a natural control over her ability, as above average as her ability may be. I also wouldn't want to fly because fear of heights, so no RD, and I couldn't handle to social inbalances of Pinkie and Fluttershy. Also, AJ's thing you said about her has no use to me. Sorry, but true.

Actual Reason: Rarity :lol:

The points thingy? Hmm..

12 hours a day max - 50 points

Original memories - 50 points

I dunno, had points to burn on that second one, and I don't want to be Rarity 24 hours. So meh.

I think I did this right.

Hmm, so most of you think that Twilight form would be so useful. I agree, but I would like to become her for other reasons, such as the beauty of her body. With her memories, I could actually be her, if I could ignore mine. But I made the bronyand personality test some months ago, an it says I'm half Twilight and half Rarity. So it would be nice to be Rarity too. I won't lie, I would use both forms for some ''special'' stuff (Especially Rarity, hehe...), but mostly to be happy and have some powers.

• Brohoof 1

This, is bs.

I cannot choose one fairly. It feels wrong.

My choice: Rarity

Reason: I feel having that sort of control over my magic would be helpful in many situations, as I firmly believe quality over quantity; Twilight, while having much stronger magic, would take a long time to master. Rarity seems to have a natural control over her ability, as above average as her ability may be. I also wouldn't want to fly because fear of heights, so no RD, and I couldn't handle to social inbalances of Pinkie and Fluttershy. Also, AJ's thing you said about her has no use to me. Sorry, but true.

Actual Reason: Rarity  :lol:

The points thingy? Hmm..

12 hours a day max - 50 points

Original memories - 50 points

I dunno, had points to burn on that second one, and I don't want to be Rarity 24 hours. So meh.

I think I did this right.

So what would you do in an average day when being Rarity?

Bumping because I've worked for too long on this thread.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash

Reason: Flying Fast

Upgrade: 24 Hours A Day

So would you change back into a human sometimes? :lol:  As for me, I sleep 6 hours, so I would just have to sleep, stay as human for 6 hours and then, 12 hours as a sexy and most importantly intelligent unicorn.

Twilight

Reason: I'd like to be able to focus in school better so I can get higher grades.

Upgrades:

- Alicorn: Those 10 minutes of being Luna would be the best 10 minutes of each day.

- Remove Weakness: Luna is without flaws  :comeatus:

But you would only have one hour for a day. And 10 minutes for Luna.

I'd pick Rainbow Dash with the 6hrs upgrade.

I'd also take both Third Forms and merge them to become the swag.mov Rainbow Titan, only smaller XD

After becoming Twilight, (12 Hours and Original Memories) I would spend my first day finally being happy and then I would have fun with my new horn and magic.

Edited by Cutelestia

Here's what I'd choose. Fluttershy was close..But then I'd get Dashie to tell Flutters how she really feels about her ;) Then she could really be my waifu.

Rainbow Dash

PORTAL TO EQUESTRIA (Real pony will still be there, you will be it's clone when transformed) - 75 POINTS

Here's what I'd choose. Fluttershy was close..But then I'd get Dashie to tell Flutters how she really feels about her ;) Then she could really be my waifu.

Rainbow Dash

Wow, finally someone chose portal to Equestria! If I would choose it, I would of course choose the 6 hours transformation. I would be Twilight, my favorite pony and character ever. I would be her friend, perhaps we would love each other, and I would also like to kiss Celestia's nostrils. 

So what would you do in an average day when being Rarity?

Bumping because I've worked for too long on this thread.

Never alerted me that you quoted me :P Sorry about that :D

I'd be best pony, of course! :D

Nahh. I dunno, man. Really, I'd make the most of it. I could make some badass clothes and give them all to the Salvation Army, then shoot the middle hoof to all the people who said I wasn't generous :D

Edited by ~Sadistic ghostfk39~