Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash is Loaded with Cash

Carbon Maestro

So the episode "Daring Don't" in the end has the mailpony giving RD her book at her address. . . and to be honest the place is pretty damn spacious (And what a nice house).

tumblr_mxky9kBnWb1r8y0avo1_500.png

You got massive open windows, a wonderbolt statue, a grand looking door. . .Man it looks like the Ponyville Weather service really pays well. Just LOOK at the place! It's honestly better than any house I've seen this series.

Meanwhile Fluttershy lives on welfare in a really crappy shack overrun with animals . .

This could actually be a Wonderbolts barracks/dorm which makes more sense considering how nice the dorms sometimes are in universities. But do you think it's her house considering that she opened the door for the mailpony, or does she really live alone in that pimped up mansion?

Edited by Carbon Maestro
  • Brohoof 10

OMG...HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS????

Do you really think this is her place?...this has to be a wonderbolt's dorm...no way dashie lives there...she'd never leave!

That place is slicker than a snake in a grease bucket!

Edited by BrilliantVenture

How can you be so certain Rainbow Dash needed to pay for her whole house? She could have just picked a certain open space in the sky and built the entire place out of clouds and certain odds and ends (it's likely she would have had help, but it's possible she did build her place). I don’t consider Rainbow Dash much financially wealthier (if any at that) than the average Pony.

Why would you call Fluttershy's cottege a shack? That's really insulting. I don't think she's the kind who needs to depend on public assistance; I actually see her as very self sustaining.

The Ponies live in their own Pony society, not our human society. How Ponies obtain or trade their places of residence and how they "make ends meet" is likely different than how we do it in our own society. I certainly can assure to that there is definitely more collective wellbeing involved between Ponies. This article tells you all about Collective Wellbeing: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/The+European+dream%3A+building+sustainable+development+in+a+globally...-a0129972524

Edited by Sholem Itzhak
  • Brohoof 5

Why would you call Fluttershy's cottege a shack? That's really insulting. I don't think she's the kind who needs to depend for public assistance; I actually see her as very self sustaining.

Also, how much of the land around her house does she own. It could be quite a lot considering the number of animals she cares for.

I think an interesting episode would be where Rarity spends the night at Dash's house, perhaps do to a fire or infestation and finds her brutish friend has a secret passion for home decorating.

• Brohoof 3

I think an interesting episode would be where Rarity spends the night at Dash's house, perhaps do to a fire or infestation and finds her brutish friend has a secret passion for home decorating.

This could be... No. The fanfics would run wild, and many shipping boats would sale.

That is actually a good episode idea, seriously.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yes, your just see Rarity's surprised face when she enters RD home.

Rarity: Rainbow Dash, i never know you head as a good test.

img-2096458-1-tumblr_mxky9kBnWb1r8y0avo1

I wonder if statue's and architecture are a thing amongst pegesi.

actually dawned on me, this might be her parent's house.

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 2

I wonder if statue's and architecture are a thing amongst pegesi.

actually dawned on me, this might be her parent's house.

I think the Pegasus and the Crystal ponies (mane style wise) have a decidedly faux Ancient Greek style. She could live with her parents, but my feeling is that it's her place. It be ironic for the "cool" pony to be living in her parents house! Actually it would be hilarious if it were true! Edited by Nature's Spell

So we have the personal protege of a god, who could probably ask for enough money to get by, in the form of Twilight

The aristocratic Pinkamena Diane Pie, who spends a lot of money on nonstop partying

The local family monopoly owner that spends all of her money on making more money with Applejack

The local business owner that makes more than just chump change with Rarity

and now, the rich, though we don't know how or why or what she spends it on, master of weather with Rainbow Dash.

And while it isn't confirmed, Fluttershy is kind of loaded to be able to care for all of the animals that she does.

WHY IS THE ENTIRE MANE SIX LOADED

• Brohoof 1

I'd laugh if they have more money than Filithy Rich.

The Apples probably do as they are one of the chief suppliers to his store. Heck, the mountains of bIts they make with Apple Cider and Zap Apple Jam.

Edited by Malinter

The Ponies live in their own Pony society, not our human society. How Ponies obtain or trade their places of residence and how they "make ends meet" is likely different than how we do it in our own society. I certainly can assure to that there is definitely more collective wellbeing involved between Ponies. This article tells you all about Collective Wellbeing: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/The+European+dream%3A+building+sustainable+development+in+a+globally...-a0129972524

That link was was a good read. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'd laugh if they have more money than Filithy Rich.

The Apples probably do as they are one of the chief suppliers to his store. Heck, the mountains of bIts they make with Apple Cider and Zap Apple Jam.

Nah, AJ and the apples are always on the edge of ruin because they are terrible at economy and business.