Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Elder Scrolls and Fallout crossover RP (OOC)

RAGESTAR

Elder scrolls synopsis: All is peaceful I'm the land of Tamil, peace unheard of for untold millennia. But soon a strange oblivion gate opens near the imperial city, and strange men and women wielding weapons that spit lead and beams of energy. After barely pushing them back, the leaders of each race agree to send a team of highly skilled warriors to discover what caused the portal.

Fallout synopsis: when a strange interdementional portal opens near the city of new vegas, the factions NCR and House agree on a temporary truce to explore the other side. They send a small group of 30 soldiers equipped with the latest and highest quality equipment, but are surprised when only a small handful of the men return, and many are injured. After hearing the tale of men shooting lightning from their fingers, and large armored demons; the factions deem further exploration too perilous without the proper people. The soon agree to form a small group of the wastelands best, and send them to guard the portal from and inevitable retaliation.

Rules:

1. No godmodding

2. No killing other OC's (without permission)

3. You may be any race from either universe, but no dragonborn (unless agreed upon), or daedric princes

Fallout Heroes:

1. Ace

2. Cyalar

3. Jake

Elder Scrolls Heroes:

1. Soul

2. Syllindra

3. Chain Mail

4. Tempest

Me, Synangel, and ~Chaotic Sole~, will all be CO DM's

Here's a link to the actual RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/81845-fallout-and-elder-scrolls-crossover-rp-fallout-ocs-needed/?p=2102640#entry2102640

Edited by ragestar

Can I sign up as an Elder Scroll hero with Chain Mail?

Name: Chain Mail

Race: Imperial

World: Elder Scrolls

Abilities/Weapons: Chain Mail is average at magic (I/E, he can cook more than a few mudcrabs alive) but his real talent lies in the blade. He has on him no less than 5 blades at all times, most of them enchanted to have elemental attributes to them.

Backstory: While it's not in a world filled with ponies, his backstory is the same. Over active as a child, taken to the Alik'r Desert to be trained into an unstoppable killing machine. He was, however, too good at learning how to kill, and escaped. Since than he's lived low.

Edited by GameytheGeemer
  • Brohoof 1

I'll just post this anyways, so you guys know what he can do and what he looks like. Also, this'd should be the template for the character form.

Name: soul

Race: khajiit

World: elder scrolls

Abilities/weapons: he's skilled I'm most forms of magic, as well as several shouts.

Backstory: he is an oddity, even among his own people. He is a khajiit wizard, which on its own is rare, as well as being a skilled thief. And if things weren't complicated enough, he's also spent several years on high hrothgar, mastering several words of the thu'm. But even after all of his time and years of training, He only knows unrelenting force, whirlwind sprint, become eathral, and aura whisper. The language of the dragon is hard to master indeed. After his training as a wizard, and learning of the language of the dragons, he has used these skills to garner much fame and popularity as an experience warrior and adventurer. Although he travels the land, he can be most commonly found at high hrothgar. But he has left it's peace and sanctity to aid in the exploration of the strange new land.

Can I sign up as an Elder Scroll hero with Chain Mail?

Name: Chain Mail

Race: Imperial

World: Elder Scrolls

Abilities/Weapons: Chain Mail is average at magic (I/E, he can cook more than a few mudcrabs alive) but his real talent lies in the blade. He has on him no less than 5 blades at all times, most of them enchanted to have elemental attributes to them.

Backstory: While it's not in a world filled with ponies, his backstory is the same. Over active as a child, taken to the Alik'r Desert to be trained into an unstoppable killing machine. He was, however, too good at learning how to kill, and escaped. Since than he's lived low.

This looks good, accepted also for others, all oc's are not ponies might wanted to put that out there because it wasn't pointed at directly.

tis

tis is awesum

but can my oc moonlight an alicorn be allowed here im not gonna make her op since she will be hiding her her horn under a cow girl hat.

It has to be non pony, like human or a race from elder scrolls

Edited by synangel

Name:hunt

His background and history, abilities, and personality is going to be unknown because it can ruin the story, and mystery of this rp. All there is to know is his appearance and name.

post-13719-0-64358800-1386715537_thumb.jpg

Edited by synangel

I might as well sign up.

Name: Tempest

Species: Wood elf

World: Elder scrolls

Abilities/Weapons: Tempest is adept in destruction and summoning magic, as well as dual swords. He can also control his aura.

Backstory: Tempest is an enigma to others. He doesn't talk, unless you earn his respect. All that is known of the wood elf is that he lives in the forests. He trained for many years, honing his skills to a tee, and still does.

Name: Syllindra

Race: Brenton

Abilities: Sylindra is an enchanter by trade and a conjurer by practice. She knows Bound Bow, Conjure Flame Atronoch, Conjure Frost Atronach, Bound Sword, Bound Knife. She wears Adept Conjurer robes and hood, with a mana-increasing pendant and alchemy ring. She also knows healing hands and Flames. Her favorite spell is Conjure Flame Atronoch.

Backstory: She grew up in and around the cliffs of Winterhold, sometimes sneaking into the college. As an orphan, the college didn't really care all that much as long as she didn't break anything. She spent much of her time hiding in the library, sneaking peaks at books. She loved conjuration magic over all other types, and when she became of age, joined the college. Having freshly left to explore the world, this new anomaly has peaked her intellectual interest.

I'm adding a oc to the fallout side to balance things out.

Name: cyalar

World: fallout

Appearance: her skin is white, her eyes are hazel brown, she has semi shot hair, brown, the length is down to her neck. She's skinny, and she wears elite riot armor, including the helmet.

Weapons: she uses a revolver and a gauss sniper rifle.

Backstory: she was born into a gambling life. As her parents where hustlers. They where killed off in a bet in front of her eyes. Soon she became a mercenary for hire as she got older. Learning how to snipe, hack, lock pick, and she learned the ways of the stealth. Once the portal opened she was hired to aid the NCR troops from the newcomers from the portal. This gave a great deal of caps, which made her happy.

I might as well sign up.

Name: Tempest

Species: Wood elf

World: Elder scrolls

Abilities/Weapons: Tempest is adept in destruction and summoning magic, as well as dual swords. He can also control his aura.

Backstory: Tempest is an enigma to others. He doesn't talk, unless you earn his respect. All that is known of the wood elf is that he lives in the forests. He trained for many years, honing his skills to a tee, and still does.

Name: Syllindra

Race: Brenton

Abilities: Sylindra is an enchanter by trade and a conjurer by practice. She knows Bound Bow, Conjure Flame Atronoch, Conjure Frost Atronach, Bound Sword, Bound Knife. She wears Adept Conjurer robes and hood, with a mana-increasing pendant and alchemy ring. She also knows healing hands and Flames. Her favorite spell is Conjure Flame Atronoch.

Backstory: She grew up in and around the cliffs of Winterhold, sometimes sneaking into the college. As an orphan, the college didn't really care all that much as long as she didn't break anything. She spent much of her time hiding in the library, sneaking peaks at books. She loved conjuration magic over all other types, and when she became of age, joined the college. Having freshly left to explore the world, this new anomaly has peaked her intellectual interest.

Accepted! Also, I forgot to add my OC page.

Name: Ace

Race: human

World: Fallout

Appearance: medium height, very fit, blond hair, blue eyes, scar over eye. Wears a brown duster, black pants, brown boots, and an old sheriffs hat.

Abilities: skilled fighter, gifted gunslinger, adept thief. Known as the Ace of spades in the wasteland.

History: Not much to tell, he struggled to survive on a lack of food and water, living on the streets of the strip. When he was old enough to leave the strip, set out into the wasteland with nothing but a duster, a dufflebag, and natural skill with guns. His talent with a firearm eventually landed him a job as a gunslinger for hire, just trying to earn his living in the wasteland by kicking as much ass as possible.

Edited by ragestar

Seems intriguing... Which 'verse is it in?

Well it depends on what side Ur on, if your choice is fallout, your in new Vegas.

If you choose elder scrolls your all over tamriel, unless you want to find the portal. That's in cyrodil.

Also it's non pony related

Edited by synangel

So is Zora still in? Just asking if this related to the message about reviving the elder scroll

Actually, I was thinking about just merging my old ES RP into this one, but I don't know if the others would like that...what do you think?

Ok...so are we ponies or humans? And if ponies, are all respective pony species still existing in the world? Like, are there changelings? Not that I'd use a changeling OC, one of my OC's that I was thinking of using though has a back ground with the changelings...

Never mind. I'll post a bio in a moment.

NOTE: I updated his bio. If I need to change anything else, let me know please :)

Faction: NCR

Full Name:

Jacob Savage
Pronunciation of their name(first, middle/middle names and last):

Jake-ub sa-v-aj
Title(Mr./Mrs./Lord/Lady/Sir/): Mr. Savage?
Nickname(s):
Jake
Sex: M
Race/species: Human
Age(and how old they look): 38
Orientation/Sexual preference:
Male seeking females
Height: 5.11
Weight: 210
Mental age: 47

Eye color(s): A fiery red/yellow
Contacts?: N/A
Glasses?:

Eye patch over left eye

Body build(slim, muscular, etc.):

Lean but muscular, not a bit of fat on him
Body abnormalities(Cleft lip etc.):

Missing his left eye, lost it in a fight
Extra extremities(Another arm, tail, horns etc.):
N/A

Hair color(s): Brown
Hair length: Medium
Hair style: Spikey

Mental state: Mostly stable
Personality snapshot:

Very independent, yet loyal when you gain his trust. He may come off as a bit stand offish, but is also a bit sarcastic and flirtatious, as well as a bit crude. He also has revenge/anger issues, bit of a pyro, semi-disregard for the law... Also quite brilliant, but that is mostly shown through his devious side. He prefers to try and talk his way out of trouble, but will slice and dice as needed.
Most prominent personality trait:

Cold, emotionless on first contact, or witty and some what sarcastic. He's a bit of either one depending on the situation and his mood.
Best traits of their personality:

Extremely loyal and will say it the way it is, doesn't sugar coat anything and will be straight with you. If you need a dependable source for info, he's your man.
Worst traits of their personality: If you make him angry, he won’t stop until he has your head on a steak. Also doesn’t care about the law, if it gets in his way, to bad. Loves to use fire and explosives in his plots. Very cunning and devious, sometimes over thinks things and others, he under thinks things...gets him in trouble a lot.

Current faith(religion):

No one is quite sure what he believes. He uses the greek gods alot, as expletives and sometimes as just a non-nonsensical explanation as to why things happen, but does he really believe in them? No one is quite sure or has actually asked him.

Current superstitions/quirks:
Claims to have horrible luck, though this isn’t always proven true, often is proven quite the opposite in fact.

Alignment(good, evil, etc.)
Chaotic Good, though some might say that’s sugar coating it
Marital status(Single, married, dating, etc.):
Single

Adventurer/Mercenary. If you have a job and some form of payment, then he’ll get it done. Also a treasure hunter in his spare time.

Abilities(As in powers):

None.

Special skills(Not meaning powers): Great marksman and is a master of the Katana he keeps on his back. Uses his hatchet in close quarters and as a distance weapon. He has always recovered his hatchet and considers it a good luck charm.
Hobbies: Makes his own bullets, throws his hatchet, shoots, reads, plays with fire and explosives, drinks, looks for treasure.

Weapons:

He uses his hatchet in close quarters and can also throw it for distance.

His Katana is his close to mid-range weapon he uses with lethal mastery.

His rifle he keeps with him is a customized weapon of his own design. It can switch between energy or physical ammo depending on his need. It also switches between semi-automatic and automatic. Semi-auto with energy rounds is the least taxing on his supplies as he doesn't need to carry energy rounds, just lets his rifle cool down and recharge. Fully auto with physical rounds is the most taxing as it uses up his small supplies he actually has.

Last but not least, he keeps a small survival knife in one of his boots and a small energy revolver in his side holster. Both he is proficient with, but not a master of as he is with his rifle, sword, and hatchet.

img-2109457-1-jacob_savage_by_bolt187-d6

Ps: He does have a Pipboy on him...not sure if that makes a difference...

Edited by Dave Pyro

I'm aware it ain't pony related... Now for the eternal question, scientist or mage?

I'd prefer you chose scientist, we need more fallout characters.

Ok...so are we ponies or humans? And if ponies, are all respective pony species still existing in the world? Like, are there changelings? Not that I'd use a changeling OC, one of my OC's that I was thinking of using though has a back ground with the changelings...

Never mind. I'll post a bio in a moment.

Faction: NCR

Full Name:

Jacob SavagePronunciation of their name(first, middle/middle names and last):

Jake-ub sa-v-aj (Rally, come one, this isn't rocket science guys...Jacob Savage, just like it sounds XD)Title(Mr./Mrs./Lord/Lady/Sir/): Mr. Savage?

Nickname(s):Jake

Sex: M

Race/species: Human

Age(and how old they look): 38

Orientation/Sexual preference:Male seeking females

Height: 5.11

Weight: 210

Mental age: 47

Eye color(s): A fiery red/yellow

Contacts?: N/A

Glasses?:

Eye patch over left eyeBody build(slim, muscular, etc.):

Lean but muscular, not a bit of fat on himBody abnormalities(Cleft lip etc.):

Missing his left eye, lost it in a fightExtra extremities(Another arm, tail, horns etc.):N/A

Hair color(s): Brown

Hair length: Medium

Hair style: Spikey

Mental state: Mostly stable

Personality snapshot:

Very independent, yet loyal. Has revenge/anger issues, bit of a pyro, semi-disregard for the law... Also quite brilliant, but that is mostly shown through his devious side. He like to try and talk his way out of trouble, but will slice and dice as needed.Most prominent personality trait:

Cold, emotionless on first contact.Best traits of their personality:

Extremely loyal and will say it the way it is. Not a liar.Worst traits of their personality: If you make him angry, he won’t stop until he has your head on a steak. Also doesn’t care about the law, if it gets in his way, to bad. Loves to use fire and explosives in his plots. Very cunning and devious, sometimes over thinks things and others, he under thinks things...gets him in trouble a lot.

Current faith(religion):

No one is quite sure what he believes. He uses the greek gods alot, as expletives and sometimes as just a non-nonsensical explanation as to why things happen, but does he really believe in them? No one is quite sure or has actually asked him.

Current superstitions/quirks:Claims to have horrible luck, though this isn’t always proven true, often is proven quite the opposite in fact.

Alignment(good, evil, etc.)Chaotic Good, though some might say that’s sugar coating it

Marital status(Single, married, dating, etc.):Single

Occupation:Adventurer/Mercenary. If you have a job and some form of payment, then he’ll get it done. Also a treasure hunter in his spare time.

Good habits:

Makes his own bullets when he’s bored. (See hobbies)

Bad habits:

Drinks, but can hold his alcohol. Bit of a pessimist as well. (See hobbies)Abilities(As in powers): None so far, but one can only walk through a radioactive waste land so many times before something changes...so who knows...

Special skills(Not meaning powers): Great marksman and is a master of the Katana he keeps on his back. Uses his hatchet in close quarters and as a distance weapon. He has always recovered his hatchet and considers it a good luck charm. He is also adept at giving medical attention seeing as he's had to treat himself on the field more then once.

Hobbies: Makes his own bullets, throws his hatchet, shoots, reads, plays with fire and explosives, drinks, looks for treasure.

img-2109457-1-jacob_savage_by_bolt187-d6

Ps: He does have a Pipboy on him...not sure if that makes a difference...

very good explanation, but a bit unnecessary. Not all of the info was needed, just the basics like abilities, weapons, gender, ect. But still, I like your character. Your accepted! Just have your oc arrive in the waiting room please.