GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Not surprised but still pleased to see that Sweetie Belle came out on top over Shining Armor.  Not too many difficult choices tonight for me either; I mean, Applejack over Queen Chrysalis any day of the week, Princess Luna is Best Princess in my book, and Zecora has considerably more character than Mayor Mare (though admittedly it would be nice if the latter got an episode sometime down the road).  What about you two?

Oh Applejack's always so friendly to me whenever I drop off the mail that I just couldn't stand not voting for her, especially against that meany ol' Queen Chrysalis!

Yeah, go Applejack!  She gives me free apples sometimes on my way to school, and they're always so yummy and good!  :D 

That too.  As for Zecora, well, I don't know her all that well, but she does make some pretty nifty herbal remedies and potions.  Even cooked up something really nice for Dinky that one time she got the chicken pox, and she was all better in no time at all after we got that.  So I guess I'm picking Zecora over Mayor Mare.  And as for Princess Luna, well, we game together, so that kinda seals the deal for me.

Wait, seriously?  Prove it!

OK!  :muffins: 

Princess-Luna-and-Derpy-Hoves-my-little-

portal_2_luna_and_derpy_by_ultimateultim

4650.png

:blink: Huh... well, you learn something new every day.  Well, if that's not good enough a reason beyond the fact that she's Best Princess to vote for Princess Luna, then I don't know what is.  :comeatus:   In any case, best of luck to all the competitors today!

Good luck everypony!

And pown some noobs!!!  :catface: 

Dinky, language!  You're only supposed to say that when we're around Princess Luna!  :o 

Besides, I don't think you're even using that phrase correctly since you're not even clarifying who the noobs to be powned are.  :ph34r:

Clari-what?

Oh right, I'm talking to a school filly.  Nevermind.  :huh: 

• Brohoof 6

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

I'd just like to point out that Rarity and AJ have the most realistic friendship when it comes to being best friends.

I mean, look at this :D

large.jpg

That's pretty much how true best friends interact with each other :lol:

That's why you should vote for AJ :D

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

All right, I vote Luna because I really like Luna's mysteriousness and I'm not a big fan of trixe so GO LUNA!!!

I voted Aj cause MANE SIX FTW!!!

I voted Zecora cause I never really cared for Mare Mare

I actually never cared for trixe because she's a show offer i REALLY dislike show offers that take themselves too seriously like trixe  :eww: it makes me disgusted to my guts  :eww:  

Edited by Saudi brony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I actually never cared for trixe because she's a show offer i REALLY dislike show offers that take themselves too seriously like trixe  :eww: it makes me disgusted to my guts  :eww:  :eww:  :eww:  :eww:

No pony bashing, bro - root for, don't root against. It makes things a whole lot more fun :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 5

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

No pony bashing, bro - root for, don't root against. It makes things a whole lot more fun :D

Sorry but thats what i feel to show offers like trixe the type that thinks they are better than everyone else just make me..........Ugh  :eww:

I don't have anything against trixe fans so cheer up trixe fans :)  

Edited by Saudi brony
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Vote for Zecora with poetry skills,

And if you don't choose the Queen you'll find that love kills.

Always will I love your beautiful sky,

Oh, Princess Luna raising the moon as you fly.

Come on you three, you can win this!

Edited by roguesoul
  • Brohoof 1

My Votes!

Princess Luna!

Do I really have to explain this vote?

post-11173-0-15128400-1402626957_thumb.jpg

tumblr_m6bqky31FY1r6fxxoo1_1280.gif

post-11173-0-92882000-1402626982.gif

mlfw1761-1321356747.gif

Queen Chrysalis!

I just have such a soft spot for villains!

My second favorite villain after Discord (though with a very large gap in between), Queen Swiss Cheese really is epic. Her dark design along with an epic concept makes her one of the coolest villains I've ever seen.

The fact that she was able to make an episode about a wedding suddenly become the most physically violent episode we had up to that point speaks for itself! :lol:

70076__safe_animated_queen-chrysalis_a-c

post-11173-0-94494200-1402627022_thumb.gif

I mean, seriously. Dat green fire. :blink:

Zecora!

My favorite rhyming zebra! She gives off this Yoda feel that I love, and I get just imagine the difficulty the writers have with her! :umad:

post-11173-0-57550000-1402627044.gif

post-11173-0-73647000-1402627065.gif

post-11173-0-67535300-1402627082.gif

• Brohoof 2

MySignature_zpse6929ef3.png

Signature made by- Kyoshi

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense? -Discord

I'm So Excited! I'M SO EXCITED! I'm so scared. -Rarity & Spike

Definitely not surprised to see Luna, AJ and Zecora in the lead right now, even though I only voted for the latter 2 of the three.

Trixie vs. Luna was a tough vote for me, but I loved the few times that Trixie showed up as a minor antagonist so far, and hope that we'll get to see more of her in the future. Luna's alright, but considering she was imprisoned for 1000 years, it's still a little tough for me to believe that she got over things so quickly, so I can't take her quite as seriously as I probably should.

Applejack was an easy vote for me. While I did like Queen Chrysalis and the Changelings, it's hard to root against one of the main characters of the show.

And my vote for Zecora you will find, was rooted deep inside my mind. Though Mayor Mare a leader true, my vote I could not give to you.

cFUYE5A.png

Woah, where's the love for Mayor Mare?  :blink:

With that said, I voted for Princess Luna, Applejack, and Zecora anyway.  :/

• Brohoof 1

About the ACTUAL World Cup...

Brazil won Croatia, 3 - 1. And Marcelo, the defender for the Brazilian national team, ended up scoring his own goal. Croatia may have also gotten a point if the referee didn't claim that he made contact with the goalie (it's debatable; look at the replays).

So in terms of MLP characters, who is Brazil and who is Croatia? Better yet, who will the other countries be?

• Brohoof 1

Luna's alright, but considering she was imprisoned for 1000 years, it's still a little tough for me to believe that she got over things so quickly, so I can't take her quite as seriously as I probably should.

The elements of Harmony reformed her... Sure, it's a plot devise but it works for me.

post-26689-0-50367700-1402630191_thumb.jpg

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

Woah, where's the love for Mayor Mare?  :blink:

It has fallen within the hands of myself and six other guardians of Mayor Mare.

They? Are wielders of Elements of Harmony. 

I? Am wielder of the element of Big Essay, by virtue of writing a really big essay.

Hoping for this result, replace Derpy with Zecora as needed:

derpy_defeats_mayor_mare_v2_by_grilledca

Maybe the morning voters will be REALLY big on local government?  :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Latest Video: Come On: An Ode To Best Friendship

img-9947-1-i-TxbKrsG.png

"Says they don't like MMDW or Merriwether Williams: Inb4 Stellafera" - Sugar Cube

Go figure, the Princess of overrated-ness easily managed to take lead over the most powerful unicorn in Equestria. I am disappoint.  -_-

And having to pick between my best pony and best villain... such cruel fate! Sorry my Queen, but my vote must go to AJ since I fell in love with her apple-butt before ever laying eyes on your delicious cheese-legs.  :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast