Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

EXACTLY!!!

I mean look at her!! There's no way Bulk Biceps would be able to keep up with the amount of party Pinkie Pie has in store!!! :D :D :D

pinkie_pie_by_pinali-d497u4l.jpg

Pretty much. Plus she is SO ADORABLE and these pictures prove it

post-4053-0-09743500-1402724929_thumb.jpg

post-4053-0-55552600-1402724941.png

post-4053-0-09502200-1402724955_thumb.png

post-4053-0-53276100-1402724970_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

EXACTLY!!!

I mean look at her!! There's no way Bulk Biceps would be able to keep up with the amount of party Pinkie Pie has in store!!! :D :D :D

img-2737159-1-pinkie_pie_by_pinali-d497u

I KNOW!! THE PINK WOULD MAKE THIS ALL THE MORE BETTER!!! :lol:

I'll make sure to give this my all when I'm on my laptop ;) PINKIE'S CUTENESS MUST BE DISPLAYED!! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

OH MY GOSH!!!! SWEET CELESTIA, THOSE PICTURES ARE TOO ADORABLE!!!!!  :lol:  :)  :lol:  :)  :lol: 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Disregard the adorable Celestia avatar I was using until a few moments ago :squee:. I'm voting for the little daredevil-in-training, the one and only Scootaloo. I really like Celestia, but Scoots has really sucked me in and gotten me invested in her growth and journey in a way that few other ponies have. She's a fun, spunky little rascal with a lot of heart and who doesn't let life wear her down, and she deserves some credit for that :). Have some SCOOTAROCK!

And both Dsanders and Pink Mist are back and supporting Pinkie :wacko: ? May need to start planning the victory party already :blink:.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 3

Disregard the adorable Celestia avatar I was using until a few moments ago :squee:. I'm voting for the little daredevil-in-training, the one and only Scootaloo. I really like Celestia, but Scoots has really sucked me in and gotten me invested in her growth and journey in a way that few other ponies have. She's a fun, spunky little rascal with a lot of heart and who doesn't let life wear her down, and she deserves some credit for that :). Have some SCOOTAROCK!

And both Dsanders and Pink Mist are back and supporting Pinkie :wacko: ? May need to start planning the victory party already :blink:.

Well this world cup sure has surprises

• Brohoof 1

And both Dsanders and Pink Mist are back and supporting Pinkie ? May need to start planning the victory part already

Yes we are!! :D Back and proud!! :D We make an awesome team don't we @, ? :D

post-8762-0-98646000-1402725849_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

How do you upload images? For some reasons I can't.

• Brohoof 1

With about 6 hours gone, both Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy have come out kicking, and does it show! Both are miles ahead in their opening matches. 

On the other hand, Apple Bloom and Octavia, as well as Scootaloo and Celestia are in for the first real bouts of this group round! Morning will definitely bring more votes and may be the turning point in this third day's contest!

• Brohoof 1

How do you upload images? For some reasons I can't.

Like this!!

Type words etc wherever you want them. Then,

Click "Upload Files + More Reply Options"

post-25639-0-79732500-1402726965_thumb.png

Under "Attachments, click "Choose Files..."

post-25639-0-86064200-1402726828_thumb.png

Choose your picture(s) and click "open"

(Apple Fritter's my favorite!  :P )

post-25639-0-96299700-1402726830_thumb.png

Once uploaded, click "Add to Post" (else they will show up at the bottom as "Attached")

post-25639-0-90066800-1402726832_thumb.png

Click "Add reply"

post-25639-0-88287200-1402726834_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie were easy choices for me to make- Bulk Biceps and Angel are great side characters, but definitely nothing compared to the Mane 6.

The other two votes were a little more difficult, which is why I'm not surprised to see them as close as they are in the polls. While Applebloom isn't my favorite CMC, I still gave her the slight edge over Octavia, since we just don't see her quite as often as we should.

As for Scootaloo/Princess Celestia, it was a coinflip, since I like both of them equally. I ended up going with Scootaloo though, since I think she's more of the underdog in this matchup.

• Brohoof 2

While on my usual late night YouTube prowling, I accidentally came up with a fight song for Scoots :ph34r:

It’s tough to come in from recess,

Take on the big, bad, sun princess

But you know, no matter what you say

This little crusader will find a way!

Scoot’s the one it has to be

Scoot’s the one, soon you’ll see

The winner will be this filly

But only with some help from thee

Scootaloo, lou, she is true true true

Scootaloo, lou, she is true true true

And the fact that I'm doing this probably means I should go to bed :derp:. I hope to wake up to a good lead for the little gal in the morning.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Like this!!

Type words etc wherever you want them. Then,

Click "Upload Files + More Reply Options"

attachicon.gifUpload 1.png

Under "Attachments, click "Choose Files..."

attachicon.gifupload 2.png

Choose your picture(s) and click "open"

(Apple Fritter's my favorite!  :P )

attachicon.gifupload 3.png

Once uploaded, click "Add to Post" (else they will show up at the bottom as "Attached")

attachicon.gifupload 4.png

Click "Add reply"

attachicon.gifupload 5.png

Oh FINALLY now i know how to post pics thanks man!

I don't wanna die or be in a dungeon so i changed my vote from scootaloo to princess sun butt  :P

Edited by Saudi brony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yay! :yay: Fluttershy's got this one in the bag! Who would have thought that the supremacy of Princess Celestia would ever be tested by a member of the CMC though? Voting for Tavi, since she's mah waifu's best friend! ^_^ And sorry Pinkie fans, but I'm going to have to go with Bulk Biceps on this one, even if he's losing badly. :P YEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Edited by DJ-BRONI3

So,the winners for now are Fluttershy,Apple Bloom,Celestia and Pinkie,huh?....

img-2190824-1-RainbowDashJustAsPlanned.g

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fluttershy vs Angel: seriously?

Applebloom vs Octavia: Applebloom! They're almost tied??? I like Octavia but Applebloom has got way more character development than her.

Scootaloo vs Celestia: Scootaloo. She's losing? :blink: Eh, it's not 2 characters I really like anyway.

Pinkie Pie vs Bulk Biceps: Pinkie Pie of course :)

Edited by Blobulle

Wow, Applebloom is actually beating Tavi. Never saw that one coming.

On other news, Celestia is stomping Scootaloo with righteousness. Good job, Tia.

And lastly, Fluttershy is conquering the Angel Nation and Pinkie is sending Bulk Biceps to the moon. So... yeah. I'm excited to see how the Scoots / Celestia duel will pan out.

This is BSPN with a breaking news update!

As we head into half-time for the Group C and D matches, let's take a look at how things are progressing here.

As expected, we are currently witnessing two blow out matches, both of which are favouring heavily the Mane 6. The interesting matchups however are the other two games. One of the games, although expected, was to see Pot 2 character Applebloom take a lead, albeit a slender one, over the cellist Octavia at half time. The latter of the matches is where we're placing our focus. We are currently witnessing a potential UPSET victory by Princess Celestia as she is up 47-40 against seeded Scootaloo at half time! That's why we called Group D a group of death! What does Scootaloo need to do to get back into this one @PE Brony?

• Brohoof 5