Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If I could have a moment of your time

Harmonic Revelations

Hello, friends. I am here to talk about something that many of us are aware of, something that is everywhere, everyday. It is deeply rooted in our communities, and indeed, in our very way of life. A topic that everybody is affected by.

Are you still unsure what topic this is?

xUXvrVv.png

755saou.png

Hay has been abused for many years. People think that just because we have so many advantages that we are superior to our straw-based brethren. I believe in equality for everybody regardless of whether they are or are not for horses.

Who's with me?

#HayBaleEquality2014

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 25

I am obviously for this cause.

From the first time I heard someone utter those disguisting words, I knew something had to be done about it. The statement is phrased in a way that makes hay abuse seem normal and ok, when it is absolutley not. Hay does not deserve. Hay did nothing for this punishment. It commited no crime. Yet people still abuse it everyday. And for what? That, I do not know, and never will. But, what I do know, dear friends, is this: hay abuse needs to end. It is wrong and immoral on every single level.

post-10745-0-30280000-1389153078_thumb.jpg

Edited by Callisto
  • Brohoof 2

Pffffft. Equal rights for hay? HA!

The stuff can just sit on trucks and burn. And be fed to cows. That's all it's good for.

HayStove125.jpg

See this? See how happy those people are that the useless hay is being burned next to them? This thread is stoopid and you should all suffer for supporting this stoopid cause.

I actually felt kinda mean making this response

• Brohoof 1

Pffffft. Equal rights for hay? HA!

The stuff can just sit on trucks and burn. And be fed to cows. That's all it's good for.

img-2182705-1-HayStove125.jpg

See this? See how happy those people are that the useless hay is being burned next to them? This thread is stoopid and you should all suffer for supporting this stoopid cause.

I actually felt kinda mean making this response

luke-no-tesb.jpg

Edited by Freedan
  • Brohoof 1

I once hit the hay. That is my only regret.

You regret you only hit it once?

I live in Iowa, a big farming state. We abuse hay...and get paid for it. Hay is our b!tch. Give hay to a cow, and it makes steak. Give hay to a pegasus, and it flies. Hay is a healthy part of every Equestrian's breakfast.

My OC likes his hay toasted with butter and brown sugar.