Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Warped Mane Six - Grimdark RP - Urgent, need Rainbow Dash/Cloud!

Pripyat Pony

@@Pripyat Pony,

Okay! That's exactly what I wanted to hear.

Just to run the idea by you: Warped World Myopia is somewhat like his mane 6 world counterpart with one major difference. When the warped six banished the sisters and took over, Myopia completely relocated both a lumber and mining camp from their locations into the everfree forest, setting up a major base of operations in the castle of the two royal sisters and training armed security. Once they had time to adept to life in the forest, they pushed in deeper, setting up their main settlement somewhere in the heart of the Everfree while having mining and lumber gathering operations running covertly within the forest.

Thneed Co went from being a large company to its very own rogue government. Strangely enough, a much more stable one then the 'official government'.

• Brohoof 1

It wouldn't be able to be too big tho, cuz there'd be spies everywhere and most ponies in Equestria would prefer to pander to the Warped Six rather than rebel.

@, I was thinking that a rebel group in the distopian Equestria would be more like the French Resistance in occupied France during the Second World War; not a huge group with a settled government, but working behind the lines, always in danger of being discovered, and some getting captured but not giving the rest away. I'm not very good with words but that's what I meant by a rebellion. Yours sounds too organised for the distopia I imagined.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Myopia isn't exactly rebelling. He is merely waiting until the Warped Government falls apart on its own. After all, Chaos demands change and they won't be in power forever... Which, when you think about it, is exactly what happened once the warped ponies left.

Wood, stone and metal ores are going to be needed in the days to come. After all, in their own vanity they've let the country fall apart. With them gone, anyone with resources is going to come out ahead.

• Brohoof 1

@@Pripyat Pony@,

And if it was a smallish but well organized and played on factors such as its small size and the unhappiness in the general population?

Edit: Hahaha why do i even bother posting i tend to find myself liking Myopia's idea better anyway. :P

Edited by Tricksters Pride

It works, and of course, once everypony realises that the Six that are there aren't the Warped Six... well, they can work with them. XD But that will take a while, cuz the Mane Six and Warped Six look basically alike; as in, they have the same mane/tail, eye and coat colours, but might have different mane stylings and wear different accessories. So naturally, at first, the ponies of the distopian Equestria will think the Mane Six are the Warped Six that have been ruling Equestria for a long time, and be afraid.

• Brohoof 2

@, Goodie good! And thanks. ;)

Okies, will start the RP thread soonish.

RP thread is now up! Go and post your openers; basically, like I posted mine. Cept for Spike/Prong, who doesn't go with the Six but stays in their respective realities.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/84642-the-warped-mane-six-rp/

@, Going to post now. Oh some optinal rules that will help everyone.

1)Quality over quantity.
2)Don't super spam posts because you have free time, synchronize yourself with the other RPers.
3)If you're gonna go missing for some days and not post tell us.
4)If you joined with an OC please stay till the end. It's much more difficult erasing people cause they left with their OCs that did something important than replacing people with main characters who's personalities are known and are not their intellectual property.
5)Have fun! Arguements are to be solved in OOC and pms!

• Brohoof 1

Still waiting on you guys to post your opening posts:

@,

@@_~Soaring Heart~_,

@,

I will wait for a short while til all the Mane/Warped Six have posted but please remember that you joined this RP for a reason, and to post as soon as is equinely possible! I look forward to reading your openers. ;)

Could I be Fluttershy/Butterfly? :)

Just waiting for your opening post.

However, I won't wait forever as I need to move the RP forward so if you haven't posted by the time I get back from work, I'm just gonna post as tho Fluttershy/Butterfly is there, m'kay? I don't want to godmod but it's unfair to keep everypony waiting for just one person.