request shop Your OC Done For Free

TheStormRider

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I have Monkshood done? There are plenty of refs are on his character page down below in my sig.

Edit: Sorry, looks I was beaten for the third spot, oh well. If I'm mistaken on your rules please tell me.

Edited by Nomadic

Maybe it's to late for me to ask, but would a picture of Shuriken be a possibility, his cutie mark is of a shuriken covered in dark flames and i'll post a drawn version of him which i drew so that you know what he looks like first hand.

post-24114-0-51555000-1390671003_thumb.jpg

It's probably too late for me to ask...but could you do my OC Midnight?

25306b1ae9ee25c38ca221eb2dabc1d5.png

(She has the same eyelashes as Dashie--you just can't see it here :P)

Oh yeah, that's a Chinese Dragon on her flank.

(Someone else originally drew her for me, and I later recreated it in Pony Creator, pretty much finalizing her look.)

Edited by Midnight Dragon

Oh dear, I really hope I'm not too late. I'd really like to get a drawing of Pixie Dust. Her ref is in my siggy. :3 I also have a page with all of her art if you would need another ref.

Thank you so much for doing this. :3

Do you mean the limit is three people at a time or three OCs?  If you're still open for drawing OCs, could you draw my OCs Neon Fire and Cyclone Blade in a pic together snuggling or something? :P  Both are linked in my sig.

I guess I can go ahead and add in Moon Wave here <3

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonlight-lowwave-moon-wave-r2702

So there are a few things I need changed about Moon. One, she's heavily pregnant. And two, she's got chubby cheeks, belly, and of course, butt :3

Also, I have no idea if it's three people requesting, or three pieces of art one can request. So if it's the first suggestion, it's still okay if i'm not accepted :3

Edited by Milk Wave

• 3 weeks later...

Is this still open? If so, can I get one done of my OC? You stuff is amazing and I would absolutely love to see my OC in a art piece like this.

My OC is in the sig. Sorry about the reference pic, still need a good pic for him. It's just General Zoi's pony generator. Again, sorry.

Is this still open? If so, can I get one done of my OC? You stuff is amazing and I would absolutely love to see my OC in a art piece like this.

My OC is in the sig. Sorry about the reference pic, still need a good pic for him. It's just General Zoi's pony generator. Again, sorry.

i doubt it was ever open to be honest, considering we haven't heard from the OP at all.

Looks like they just posted then bailed. Whether it was for shits and giggles or not, I don't know.

Perhaps you could draw mine? (Cutie mark is a sword crossed with a pen)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/steel-accord-r1970

If possible, it would be awesome if you could draw him with "wing-swords" think sabers mounted on the "arm" of the wings.

​If not, your style is cool enough regardless.

Edited by Steel Accord