Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reaction on Flash Sentry in the new episode

RollingPony

I was just a little surprised when I seen him. Wasn't really expecting it. He sure noticed Twilight, that's for sure. but she didn't notice him. lol. Nothing against Flash.Twilight's not my waifu anyways, Flutters is :3 If Twily was my waifu, I might be a little miffed XD but meh.

So there I was, watching the episode, when suddenly...

A wild Flash Sentry appears!

"Ohai Flash." -continues with episode-

No need to make a huge deal out of it. So he made an appearance. Big whoop. Can we get back to our lives now?  >_>

As long as he keeps his mouth shut and stop eying Twilight. I'm cool with the guy. This episode was pushing it a little.

Heck I'd be totally for him if they base his character around a Shining Armor and Cadence episode.

Edited by Tyler Blu Gunderson

I almost missed him the first time, but then it suddenly hit me, it was Flash Sentry. I almost did a spit take, then I started to laugh, I am pretty sure my heart skipped a beat, yet I can't help but sense foreshadowing, we may be seeing Flash again, after all I did win a forty dollar bet Twilight Sparkle would become an alicorn, but personally I would not mind if Flash became a significant character in season four, as long as he is done better here than in Equestria Girls, I could come to accept him in the story. 

I don't exactly expect him making a big role in season 4, but in season 5, he might get lucky. I really hope so, he need some development ASAP

• Brohoof 1

I've mixed feelings about him and the cameo he made. He was not noticed by Twilight when he exited the train but I thought, "Really Hasbro, seriously"? At one point, I was surprised to see him after so long but I thought that his extremely short cameo was pointless.

He should've been given a proper introduction to the show, then he would've had a proper episode or two concerning him.

"his extremely short cameo was pointless"

Gee, a cameo being pointless. Who would of thought of that? Next thing you know you'll all be complaining Weird Al isn't a regular, and he needs an episode or two. Then again weird al doesn't wet teenage girl panties and make them type emoticons at light speed.

But as for the cameoish thing, anyone who didn't expect this is actually retarded.

I hate Flash Sentry for a billion reasons, I've made threads challenging every argument that every half witted horny 16 year old girl makes for him being a good character (Also known as, MUH FOOTBALL, MUH GUITAR, MUH JACKET, MAKES MUH PANTIES SO WET XD :D), but at the end of the day it's just autistic to get mad at this. It's like being surprised at finding schizophrenics in an insane asylum. Is it bad? Sure, it's awful, but you're bound to find it. Just as you're bound to find shallow, poorly developed, and show breaking characters making cameos in season 4.

As much as I love to give shit to Meg as well as anyone else who doesn't read hasbro marketing daily or burn pictures of Lauren Faust at thanksgiving, I'll step up to the plate and say this is likely the work of some animator and nobody gave a damn to remove or edit it.

Of course though, the ass kissers in this fandom will always exaggerate, strawman, and get absolutely butt frustrated towards the critics in this fandom. Which is a fatal problem in all of this, every time even a MINOR conflict comes up, half the fandom goes full autist to kiss the ass of the show, and throw padding on it, and to absolutely smother the issue in politically correct happy comments and silence dissenters. To the degree that the fandom has reached such a religious state that any disagreement from the norm makes you a 'hater'.

To the idiots who actually support this cretin. You got a cameo, but don't go folding up your panties just yet, you can strawman all day about how everyone who hates this character, with no regards to stated reasons, is simply angry at "waifu stealing". But at the end of the day you got a cameo, likely by some animator. Don't expect anything else out of this, and don't make a bigger deal out of this than it has to be.

To the indifferent people. You're not special for being indifferent, no matter how many "LE LE REDDIT UPVOTES XD" you got.

To the people on my side of the pond who want to see this character take a long walk off a short cliff, just try not to get too invested in this show. Because while season 4 is an upturn from the nosedive of season 3 and EQG, don't expect it to last too long. This cameo likely means nothing, if you can even consider it a cameo.

Edited by Hell Patrol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...