Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reaction on Flash Sentry in the new episode

RollingPony

"stupid mane color.. and ehat the buck! that is not even a standard royal guard1 what the hell is that guy doing there with that awesome crystal guard?"

*look on forums, everypony freaking about this guy*

*look up on google, he is something from Equestria girls*

buck that.. i will NEVER watch that abomination... never!!!!

so that's it.. he was just ugly to see near that AWESOME crystal guard and cool train

• Brohoof 2

I was fangirling because I thought Twilight would run to him or something, but when she ignored him I was like:  :eww: dafuuuuuuq?

hey, he showed up at least, give the staff time to give him a larger role  :P

• Brohoof 1

I LOVED it, it was clever and to the point its obvious this is referring to the fact that cadence knew of twilights crush (You know what happens when the princess of love finds out about your crush don't you?) but without "shoving him down your throats" I really don't like all the hate he gets just because he's a good guy and not an ex con (seems to be the only male characters to get any love nowadays, at least to be paired with main character)

hey, he showed up at least, give the staff time to give him a larger role  :P

they smiled at each other and it was awesome also twilight was prob too busy trying not to ruin her visit with cadence to worry about the really cute stallion

twi

XxConfusedUnicornxX, on 26 Jan 2014 - 10:14 PM, said: I was fangirling because I thought Twilight would run to him or something, but when she ignored him I was like: dafuuuuuuq?

I also fangirled shamelessly for like fifteen minutes

Also you know Flash may not have said anything due to serious bro threatening

I heard people got pretty pissed over it (probably because they felt betrayed by McCarthy), but I didn't care at all. I was just like "Oh, if it isn't Flash Sentry." I knew he was gonna be in the episode since I read about it before I saw the episode, so it wasn't a surprise or anything. :P

I'm not the one who is disappointed..., the official word is that he is not canon and unless someone can point to where this guard was called that by name (which there is not) then this character is nothing more then just a guard

Without evidence, its all speculation and fanon wanna be

Uhhhh.... Cadance herself said "I think he's called Flash Sentry" at the end of the movie, so, it's him 

I'm not the one who is disappointed..., the official word is that he is not canon and unless someone can point to where this guard was called that by name (which there is not) then this character is nothing more then just a guard

Without evidence, its all speculation and fanon wanna be

Uhhhh.... Cadance herself said "I think he's called Flash Sentry" at the end of the movie, so, it's him 

Oh, come on! What other Pegasus stallion looks like this?:

flash_sentry_in_his_armour_by_hampshireu

I stared at the screen for a couple of seconds and said.

"...crystal pegasus? OH MY GOD WORST EPISODE. CRYSTAL PONIES ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE EARTH PONIES Y U RUIN HEADCANON... hey, is that Flash Sentry?... Y U RUIN MY HEADCANON MEGHANNN"

• Brohoof 2

1. The movie is not canon to the HUB network show.

Oh, come on! What other Pegasus stallion looks like this?:

2. All royal guards have the same design.

• Brohoof 2

@Argumedies,

Why don't we double-check just to make sure?:

Also quoting a post I made earlier.

This was not flash sentry... all guards look the same.

First white, grey... now beige and Crystal

Unless they call him by name, its only fan assumption.

FS is not canon

The colors and designs are identical. Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 1

I almost missed him the first time, but then it suddenly hit me, it was Flash Sentry. I almost did a spit take, then I started to laugh, I am pretty sure my heart skipped a beat, yet I can't help but sense foreshadowing, we may be seeing Flash again, after all I did win a forty dollar bet Twilight Sparkle would become an alicorn, but personally I would not mind if Flash became a significant character in season four, as long as he is done better here than in Equestria Girls, I could come to accept him in the story. 

Edited by Emperor Peter

I've mixed feelings about him and the cameo he made. He was not noticed by Twilight when he exited the train but I thought, "Really Hasbro, seriously"? At one point, I was surprised to see him after so long but I thought that his extremely short cameo was pointless.

He should've been given a proper introduction to the show, then he would've had a proper episode or two concerning him.

I kind of freaked out.. not in a bad way.. but like "ohh my goodness! its him!! ahh! Twilight look! oh wait.. you have no idea who he is.. never mind" 

It was nice to see him in a episode, but over all I was kind of happy to see him :) he made Twilight Sparkle happy so he's cool in my book