Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reaction on Flash Sentry in the new episode

RollingPony

What wss your reaction on Flash's cameo in the new episode?

I was saying:"Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it..." :angry:

and when he reentered the train I was like:"Wow that was close" :wacko:

So what was your reaction?

• Brohoof 2

Certainly surprised me since I'd heard he wasn't going to be around this season, but I didn't think much of it. If anything, I was happier when I saw him leave than I was before he showed up :lol:. Yay?

• Brohoof 1

well, it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would, everypony seemed to be ignoring him, so I get the suspicion that we were supposed to as well.

I just hope if, at anytime the show brings him up again, it's done strictly in these silent cameos (though I'd prefer he didn't appear again at all, personally).

• Brohoof 4

I never even noticed it was Flash Sentry, I just thought to myself "Oh looks guards" but even if i did notice it was Flash Sentry i would not care.

My reaction: "Jeees, not even you, don't dare even think about Twilight Sparkle. Yeah go away... go back to train... good boy... Hey, I said don't look at her! Wheew' it's okay he's gone, oh man, that was close"

P.S. Respect to Twilight who didn't even noticed him.

• Brohoof 1

My heart stopped for a while :D I don't really care about him, but I was really surprised, when he showed up. Also, I was a little disappointed that he wasn't recognized by Twilight. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm okay with it, but now I'm wondering if he may be used for something down the road like a possible cannon connection towards Equestria Girls.

Either way, nice seeing a tiny cameo of him at least, he's not bad or a horrible character, he's okay, just with the most unoriginal way to have romance with. 

• Brohoof 1

I thought it was a clever cameo appearance for him. I was pleasantly surprised to see him since I enjoy little Easter eggs when they make sense (unlike that Slenderman thing >_>). I don't understand the hatred for him. His ponysona seems different than his bland human self (not sure how a royal guard pony translates into a guitar-playing boy). He could be a really neat character if expanded on.

• Brohoof 4