Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop willing to do free ocs! (closed for now ^^)

SkyHeart

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see your art on all the OCs! :)

I know! Haha I had three to do over the weekend but now I have so many! I'm excited :)

No o couldn't tell ^^ heehee I can't wait to draw all these!

Thank you every much and she has that affect on every one :)

Oh... my... goodness! So cute! Absolutly, I would love to!

Hehe, you should see the effect she has on ponies in roleplay :3 the way she talks, omg she is so adorable!

What roleplays? I would love to see for myself ^^

just ask Lighting to start one with you :3 (chances are he'll use Sparkle Star as his little filly or adopt her)

but an example is something like this: "wes mwummy, i wove wou"

just ask Lighting to start one with you :3 (chances are he'll use Sparkle Star as his little filly or adopt her)

but an example is something like this: "wes mwummy, i wove wou"

Ohgosh so cute ^^ that's super adorable:)

Ohgosh so cute ^^ that's super adorable:)

Told ya so ^^, she also has a walking problem so she has to use leg braces until she learns to walk properly and speech therapy until she learns to speak properly, oh and it was my idea for Lighting to ask you to do Sparkle Star.. (she's got to be my favorite filly of his, right next to his original filly, Cadence Phoenix)

Omigosh her cutie mark! I love it! Any specific poses?

she can just be standing, it doesn't matter but i would like her to look happy. :)

Can you draw my OCs Neon Fire and Cyclone Blade snuggling or something cute? :3  Both are linked in my sig.  If you can only draw one, surprise me on which one of the two I mentioned.

I can do both ^^ I just finished a few, so I will start on them soon :)

Hello, I'm Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat. :squee:

It looks like you are pretty swamped with requests, but it also looks like you really like to draw. So, I don't want to impose or anything, but if you like, could you draw my second OC River Serene? I don't have any good art of her yet, other than the pony creator images I made, or this one

post-20518-0-38660000-1391452267_thumb.png

Just remember, her hind legs are paralysed so she cannot stand.(except on very special occasions where she uses her telekinesis to power them) She does have a wheelchair, or you could just have here lying down(like above) or sitting(like in her profile pic).

Maybe you could draw her with her brother Patterson (my first OC)as well. One idea I have is her falling out of her wheelchair to hug Pat, who catches her. I don't know, it's just a really cute idea I had, but what ever works for you. You don't have to draw both of them, or any of them if you don't want to.

Anyway just let me know what you think.

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.

@@SkyHeart

Oh crap, I totally forgot about poses, haha. ^^;

Considering her er..."job", something a little more suggestive would probably be best. Like this, maybe? Or something similar in expression, at least?

@@SkyHeart

Oh crap, I totally forgot about poses, haha. ^^;

Considering her er..."job", something a little more suggestive would probably be best. Like this, maybe? Or something similar in expression, at least?

I can't access the deviant art picture its blocked as school but maybe describe it?

I just uploaded it to Photobucket. It's in the spoiler below.

(heheheIdon'thaveschooltodaywhee)

rarity_s_day_off_by_abydos91-d6rjys2_zps

Also, about her mane; it's really long, like, almost to the floor long, LOL. And it's just plainly wavy like Celestia's, only in looser/wider waves than hers.

Oh, and she has eyeshadow like Rarity, only it's slightly darker pink than her skin, and she has really thick eyelashes.

Thanks a bunch!

Hello, I'm Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat. :squee:

It looks like you are pretty swamped with requests, but it also looks like you really like to draw. So, I don't want to impose or anything, but if you like, could you draw my second OC River Serene? I don't have any good art of her yet, other than the pony creator images I made, or this one

attachicon.gifPat&Riverstargazing.png

Just remember, her hind legs are paralysed so she cannot stand.(except on very special occasions where she uses her telekinesis to power them) She does have a wheelchair, or you could just have here lying down(like above) or sitting(like in her profile pic).

Maybe you could draw her with her brother Patterson (my first OC)as well. One idea I have is her falling out of her wheelchair to hug Pat, who catches her. I don't know, it's just a really cute idea I had, but what ever works for you. You don't have to draw both of them, or any of them if you don't want to.

Anyway just let me know what you think.

I would love to! sorry it took so long for me to reply :3 i will start right away!

Could you do a picture of my newest OC Maya Flower?

I would like her to be lying belly-up with her somewhat chubby belly, if that's not too hard.

img-2258476-1-maya_flower_by_pikachu25sc

Here you go i hope you like it :3

post-24238-0-94589800-1391461069_thumb.jpg

@@SkyHeart,

Awesome job. :)

If it wouldn't be too much to ask, could you do mine the same as ThunderDash's, with the drawing and the digital edit? I don't want you to feel like you have too much work on your hooves. So if you don't want to go through the trouble, that's fine, but I also don't care how long you take, so you could take a break from mine if you get overwhelmed. It's all up to you, if you are up for it or not.