Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop willing to do free ocs! (closed for now ^^)

SkyHeart

Hey! I'd love to see jellybean in your style! Can you do her sigh a pose like this?

img-2258525-1-gmd4.jpg

I'll post a reference pic in a minute!

EDIT : Reference pic!

img-2258525-2-ig7j.png

If you need anything else just let me know :)

okay I added little red flowers just cuz :) you can take them out if you want :3

Please do some art of my OC Loveless. I'd appreciate it. I will update more later about pose, etc.

i started on loveless, but i dont know what to do for her cutie mark!

img-2258537-1-680c612db937211259d832c39f

img-2258537-2-7987f7935d6d1719af4211921d

if you get time... :P my oc, skipper/skippy.

here is skippy! i loved doing her mane, it makes me so happy :3

I'd like a drawing of my OC Valiant Gamer, he's below. Also if you need the backstory, its also below. Also his gameboy cutie mark should be purple and ignore the E on the screen.

http://lordgamermon.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-O-C-Valiant-Gamer-430001310

img-2258659-1-post-23698-0-73589900-1390

i added some other gaming stuff, but i wasnt sure how to do the game control, so i tried to do it from memory... :P

post-24238-0-03757800-1391638384_thumb.jpg

post-24238-0-48567000-1391638544_thumb.jpg

post-24238-0-72344600-1391638688_thumb.jpg

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A picture of Sobori would be nice maybe with a parasprite on her nose?

ILOVEDDRAWINGTHISOSMUCH!!!

M'iaq wonders if his OC waifu will ever be drawn :'( 

woops! sorry i thought i replied :3 of course i will draw her! :derp:

You could do any or all of my oc's, or none. I don't really mind if you don't, just trying to give you inspiration. I always have problems with coming up with things to draw, so maybe this will help:

Streamsung Swann:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/streamsung-swann-r5689

Runedawn:

http://arylett-dawnsborough.deviantart.com/art/Runedawn-Earthstriker-430394661?q=gallery%3AArylett-Dawnsborough&qo=1

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/runedawn-earthstriker-r5492

Neuro (and Lon):

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/neuro-and-lon-r5637

Scribblegroove:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scribblegroove-r5437

Hope this will help you out... Have fun drawing!

P.S

Your drawings are AMAZING

first off, thank you so much for the compliment! second, I would LOVE to draw them! thank you! :lol:

post-24238-0-21393000-1391638820_thumb.jpg

okay I added little red flowers just cuz :) you can take them out if you want :3

i added some other gaming stuff, but i wasnt sure how to do the game control, so i tried to do it from memory... :P

Thank you so much, he looks amazing. By the way if your intrested in his backstory, give my deviantart page a look. Again thank you so much.

awwww she's precious. you did awesome.  love it :D

I kinda need an oc

It would need to be a male Pegasus , dark blue in colour, called lightning spark, with a dark cloud and lightening as his cutie mark.

If you could do that I'd be very grateful :)

Edited by joecal97

@Blizzard Gale

This is just a bit random, but your OC just kinda caught my eye, this doesn't happen often. It was subtle and inexplicable, but whatever it is I like about her, my compliments at getting me to be irrationally attracted to your OC.  :squee: And I see why people would hate doing her mane.  ^_^

(Now I feel a little embarrassed for saying that) :blush: 

Aww thanks, I based her off my personality mostly. A lot of people say she looks like Rarity with wings... >_> but there's no unicorn horn. It pleases me some people really do enjoy her though. ^^ I plan to use her in a story someday. Here you go, a sneak peak of one of her older portraits.

@@SkyHeart

A dark red and gold masquerade mask with black heart-shaped eyeholes would be good, since I am god-awful at cutie marks.

This sort of style would be nice minus the things coming off it, and with pointer sides. c:

The mask should be red with gold accents.

THANKS <3

Masquerade-Mask-Art_zps54261848.jpg

Thank you, and trust me that's nothing compared to what I've heard other bronies say. Someone even used her in a clop-art one time... I had it removed thankfully. Mainly because it was without my permission. I tried to give her a unique style a "Tornado Twist" mane, that is toned by two colors. :3

Thank you, and trust me that's nothing compared to what I've heard other bronies say. Someone even used her in a clop-art one time... I had it removed thankfully. Mainly because it was without my permission. I tried to give her a unique style a "Tornado Twist" mane, that is toned by two colors. :3

Well people always tell me my OC looks "homely" so atleast they find yours attractive lol. 

This is quite kind of you to do this for so many people. This reminds me of that episode with rarity making dresses for her friends.

This is quite kind of you to do this for so many people. This reminds me of that episode with rarity making dresses for her friends.

Daaawww :3 thank you! I just love drawing and helping everypony :3

I kinda need an oc

It would need to be a male Pegasus , dark blue in colour, called lightning spark, with a dark cloud and lightening as his cutie mark.

If you could do that I'd be very grateful :)

I will start that one soon :3 any specific poses you would like?

Ya can do my OC, Sweet Pen or my OC, Blue Arctic (or both :muffins: ).

If isn't much of course x3

Both are in my profile :3

Oh I would love to! Any poses you would like? :3

Don't know if i have requested here but could you do Selune Darkeye my OC? She is in the signature. All reference pics also exist in my deviantart also linked in the signature.

Sure I would love too! :3

@@SkyHeart

A dark red and gold masquerade mask with black heart-shaped eyeholes would be good, since I am god-awful at cutie marks.

This sort of style would be nice minus the things coming off it, and with pointer sides. c:

The mask should be red with gold accents.

THANKS <3

img-2279734-1-Masquerade-Mask-Art_zps542

Okie dokie :3 I love the idea!

Oooh! Oooh! Do me! Do me!

img-2280303-1-profile_picture_by_binaryh

Okay! Okay! ^^ heehee! I would love too :3

Hello! Was wondering if you would like to draw my OC Spacer skiing.  :) Much appreciated if you can.

img-2291504-1-Pony26_zpse593e421.png

I shall try my best! ^^