Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop willing to do free ocs! (closed for now ^^)

SkyHeart

I'm back again! Could you maybe do my OC Thunder Dash in his younger form laying belly-up. But this time, he's getting tickled by my friend's OC Ocean Breeze. Here's Thunder's young reference:http://pikachu25sci95vt.deviantart.com/art/Young-Thunder-Dash-336436360 (refer to my avatar for his eye color. Forgot to do it in the pony maker)

Here's Ocean Breeze: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ocean-breeze-r5537

Okie dokie artichokie :3 I will!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@SkyHeart, If you haven't drawn mine yet can you draw her maybe with Princess Luna? Or Queen Chrysalis? To either as a favored student of sorts like Twilight is to Celestia. Maybe she'd be wearing a sort of pendant appropriate for that?

I just finnished her last night, but I can do another and give you both if you want :)

@@SkyHeart, Oh... that's... i mean if you aren't busy and all. Choose Chrysalis this time. Uhmmm you may feel free to put me at the bottom of the order for that matter.

Oh goodness, its okay I'm doing this for fun :) its no problem ^^

I'm back again! Could you maybe do my OC Thunder Dash in his younger form laying belly-up. But this time, he's getting tickled by my friend's OC Ocean Breeze. Here's Thunder's young reference:http://pikachu25sci95vt.deviantart.com/art/Young-Thunder-Dash-336436360 (refer to my avatar for his eye color. Forgot to do it in the pony maker)

Here's Ocean Breeze: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ocean-breeze-r5537

I can't open the link for thunder dash, could you describe him? :)

Could you do a drawing of my OC? His name is Edan it's pronounced E-dawn, meaning little fire. One more thing, could you make him flying because when he flies, little sparks of fire come from his wings. The cutie mark is three fireballs falling like comets from the sky.

Thanks

post-24870-0-08048600-1393087805_thumb.png

Edited by GraysonBochat

Could you do a drawing of my OC? His name is Edan it's pronounced E-dawn, meaning little fire. One more thing, could you make him flying because when he flies, little sparks of fire come from his wings. The cutie mark is three fireballs falling like comets from the sky.

Thanks

Yush I most certainly can :3

@@JellyBean, This is really weird, the pose image is part of a reference image I drew well over a year ago then I scroll down and I see other works of mine. Was not expecting that .-. Feeling a bit weirded out for some reason.

Anywho! I have a bunch of OCs, here's a few, I'm not bothered which one you choose to draw or decide to pass:

Chambord

Cobweb

Eerie

Harley

Lace

:blush:

Edited by Enigma

@@JellyBean, This is really weird, the pose image is part of a reference image I drew well over a year ago then I scroll down and I see other works of mine. Was not expecting that .-. Feeling a bit weirded out for some reason.

Anywho! I have a bunch of OCs, here's a few, I'm not bothered which one you choose to draw or decide to pass:

Chambord

Cobweb

Eerie

Harley

Lace

Really? Oh wow! Thanks so much for drawing those! They are brilliant :)

Chambord

Cobweb

Eerie

Harley

Lace

Wow thoes are beautifully done! Also, I just wanted to say that I love drawing ocs with so much detail and personality :3 it makes it much more fun!

Would it be bad of me to request another?

No not all! :3 what would you like?

did i request a oc drawing? if not could you maybe do a picture of all of my ocs if it's ok, if not, just do any one of mine, i don't really mind 

:D

Yes I would love to :3 do you have links?

could you do mine?

her name is wildstar, she always is drawn with shadows under her eyes, and she loves coffee. :)

img-2336776-1-3202_original.png

Okie dokie I will :3

@@SkyHeart,

How far are you with my request?

I have started on the base forms and am adding details :3 but I'm out of town right now (heading home tonight) so I haven't been able to work on it today

Also, is thunder dash your avatar? Cuz the picture still isn't loading of him