Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop willing to do free ocs! (closed for now ^^)

SkyHeart

@@SkyHeart,

Okay then. When do you think you'll have it done. Not rushing you or anything.

By Tuesday at the latest :3 cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye

Um, are you too busy to accept any more requests?

Nope! I'm drawing all the time, so the more I have the happier I am! :3

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, yay! Could you please do my OC, Lone Blazes, if you want to? I haven't registered him in the archive, so this thread has all the information about him. Don't do this unless you want to, but I'd like it if he was in a sort of cautious pose, peering around him etc; he doesn't trust his surroundings because he's rarely in surroundings that can be trusted.

Whenever you feel like it, and only if you want to. Thank you very much!

I love what I've seen of your drawing style! If you don't have too much on your hooves already, would you be willing to draw my OC, Chocolate Chess?

There's a good sized pic of him in my profile, along with his cutie mark. (It's two chocolate chess pieces done in a skull and crossbones type position)

Feel free to take any creative liberty you want with the hair tail or cutie mark, his design isn't really set in stone yet.

Edited by Chocolate Chess

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but are you almost done with my OC? Please take your time if you're not

You don't need to do mine anymore, someone already did mine! Thanks anyway!  :D

I already finished him, so I will give it to you anyway if you like :3

No not all! :3 what would you like? :3

I would love to see Zircon in this style! He's linked in my signature... Could you draw him maybe as if he's floating with some purple crystals hovering around him? You don't need to draw his shoes but if you could leave his tie on... Maybe have it flapping about... As if he's levitating? Thanks :squee:

Hello, may you draw my OC Silver?

Feel free to draw him however you like.

http://dargent-mlp.deviantart.com/art/myPony-436394880

I definatly can, but I have lots of requests, so it might take a bit :3 also, I can't access deviant art links, so could you give me another picture, or describe him?

I love what I've seen of your drawing style! If you don't have too much on your hooves already, would you be willing to draw my OC, Chocolate Chess?

There's a good sized pic of him in my profile, along with his cutie mark. (It's two chocolate chess pieces done in a skull and crossbones type position)

Feel free to take any creative liberty you want with the hair tail or cutie mark, his design isn't really set in stone yet.

Okie dokie :3 it might take a bi cuz mt hooves are a tiny bit full, but I will start on it when I get the chance! :3

@@SkyHeart,

How far are you with my request?

Er, I still need a pic of thunder dash... its not loading :\

I would love to see Zircon in this style! He's linked in my signature... Could you draw him maybe as if he's floating with some purple crystals hovering around him? You don't need to draw his shoes but if you could leave his tie on... Maybe have it flapping about... As if he's levitating? Thanks :squee:

Okie dokie :3

I definatly can, but I have lots of requests, so it might take a bit :3 also, I can't access deviant art links, so could you give me another picture, or describe him?

Okie dokie :3 it might take a bi cuz mt hooves are a tiny bit full, but I will start on it when I get the chance! :3

Er, I still need a pic of thunder dash... its not loading :

Okie dokie :3

Here's Dargent's OC :)

yJ2EESM.jpg

I'll add thunder dash's in a bit