Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sky Cutter

Hmm...how many licks does it take to get to the center of tootsie pop? Naw, ok just kidding. :D

Here's the real question: Have you ever visited cities in Equestria, like Manehattan or Cloudsville, if so what is it like? If you haven't, where would you like to visit and why?

• Brohoof 1

Hmm...how many licks does it take to get to the center of tootsie pop? Naw, ok just kidding. :D

Here's the real question: Have you ever visited cities in Equestria, like Manehattan or Cloudsville, if so what is it like? If you haven't, where would you like to visit and why?

Manehattan, quite the bustling city, flew over it at night, it was simply incredible, was tempted to fly my plane right through above the Brooklyn bridge between the pillars, but decided not too in case they would confiscate my plane. and Cloudsville? can't say I've heard of it, unless you're talking about Cloudsdale, i visited there once, so many Pegasuses/pegasi, so many fliers, so much fun, I live in Seaddle though because they make planes

(edited)

Can I touch your butt?

What the buck?

Can I have your B-17?

awww heck naw

Will you twerk for me?

do you ask that often? (it was funny though) and btw my answer is no, but one time i did hear a conversation about how twerking is healthy for you :/

Edited by Sky Cutter

Manehattan, quite the bustling city, flew over it at night, it was simply incredible, was tempted to fly my plane right through above the Brooklyn bridge between the pillars, but decided not too in case they would confiscate my plane. and Cloudsville? can't say I've heard of it, unless you're talking about Cloudsdale, i visited there once, so many Pegasuses/pegasi, so many fliers, so much fun, I live in Seaddle though because they make planes

You must be quite the traveler then! c:

• Brohoof 1

do you ask that often? (it was funny though) and btw my answer is no, but one time i did hear a conversation about how twerking is healthy for you :/

You're a team player. I like you.

• Brohoof 1

Bombardment of questions!

Favorite Fighter jet?

Favorite East-bloc plane?

Favorite Jet bomber? 

Favorite WW2 fighter?

• Brohoof 1

Can I lick your cutie mark? +W+

again... what. the. buck?

Can I have your B-17 now?

still no, get your own favorite plane

You must be quite the traveler then! c:

well of course, what good is a plane if you don't take it places?

Bombardment of questions!

Favorite Fighter jet?

Favorite East-bloc plane?

Favorite Jet bomber? 

Favorite WW2 fighter?

1. meteor
  2. not a lot of thought as to that
  3. Boeing WB-47E Stratojet
  4. corsair

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

lol what's a corsair?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

uVKnBE8.gif

Avatar by Jokuc     ~      Signature by me      ~      (Try it) War Thunder: SkyCutterB17

Fire Art           ~           I like planes (B-17 FTW)          ~          Ask Sky Cutter *****

"If I don't appreciate my own work, who will?"

- some guy with an unhealthy obsession of planes

Just kidding. yeah they're a good naval fighter

Edited by Sky Cutter

yes, there was one time Equestria was on the verge of destruction, ponies, changelings, dragons and so on, all fighting together on the same side, I played no major part but i did blow a monsters head off which was cool.

• Brohoof 1