Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (1x1) To Rmance the Moon.

Mr. Critical

Aaron saw that look in his eye. He was up to something.

"Won't be necessary. The night time is close to stagnant for me. I pretty much just stay up and talk to Aaron most of the night. He's wonderful company. Besides, he's not a prince. He's my champion. Well, only in title really, but he's still my champion."

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh surely Celestia you want to spend some quality time with your beloved sister," Draco said almost dramatically. He was really hamming it up. "I mean after a thousand years alone surely she could do with your sisterly advice on love. I can practically smell the pheromones coming off the human," Draco said jokingly.

Oh he was good. Aaron saw Celestias face. She was buying into it. He needed to keep a close eye on this guy.

"Actually, I don't produce pheromones."

Hopefully Aaron was getting to him.

"But I agree. Some sisterly bonding would be good."
Celestia and Luna looked to Aaron surprised.

"A-Aaron are you sure."
"Of course. I'm sure that Luna would enjoy some quality time with you. Right Luna."

"Well, we don't really get to see a lot of each other. Okay, I'm in."

"Molto bene. However, I will be accompanying you. Just to make sure things don't get out of hoof. But I assure you, I will leave the two of you alone the whole night unless you speak with me. Is that okay with you, Draco."

Draco chuckled "Ah ah ah. Some pony has to watch the castle while they are away," Draco said simply. "Plus they will only be down the street. With me and I am very trust worthy," Draco said simply. "I handle parcels and very delicate packages. Yes I know that sounded wrong. So believe me I don't touch taken mares. Well there was that one time in Saddle Arabia. Bah she was a temptress anyway," Draco said simply.

'At this rate, he and I are going to be doing this all night.'

"Fine. Have it your way."

Aaron got up from his seat.

"I'll be in bed when you get home. Feel free to join me when ever."

Aaron gave her a kiss.

"Sleep well, my champion."

Aaron gave a chuckle.

"Have a fun time... Big Sexy."
Aaron walked off to who know where. Leaving the two sisters with the courier. Luna looked to him.

"So. Shall we depart?"

'At this rate, he and I are going to be doing this all night.'

"Fine. Have it your way."

Aaron got up from his seat.

"I'll be in bed when you get home. Feel free to join me when ever."

Aaron gave her a kiss.

"Sleep well, my champion."

Aaron gave a chuckle.

"Have a fun time... Big Sexy."

Aaron walked off to who know where. Leaving the two sisters with the courier. Luna looked to him.

"So. Shall we depart?"

"Put on your best dresses ladies. Cause Ol Silver Eyes is bringing you two to the Coco Bucko. The classiest swing Club around. And you two will be V.I.P.s tonight. Dance, music, And plenty of romance," Draco said as he put on his armani suit and fedora. "Smoken," Draco said as he placed a fine feather into his fedora. He smiled to himself glad he used his last teeportation talisman on the human. He had it planned,"

Edited by dragon4111

Celestia Looked to the colt. He was flashy. Celestia and Luna got out ot their seat and a flash came from Celestias horn. The light dimmed down. Showing Celestia and Luna in a cocktail dress. Celestia was in a dark red dress and Luna was in a black one, blending in with her dark blue coat. Her hair was also in a pony tail. Ironically. The group left the castle, making their way to the night club in question.

Celestia Looked to the colt. He was flashy. Celestia and Luna got out ot their seat and a flash came from Celestias horn. The light dimmed down. Showing Celestia and Luna in a cocktail dress. Celestia was in a dark red dress and Luna was in a black one, blending in with her dark blue coat. Her hair was also in a pony tail. Ironically. The group left the castle, making their way to the night club in question.

Draco smiled as he walked into the night club with the two princesses. He smiled as he told his long tie friend that the two mares are to receive the best. and it was going to be great. Draco trotted to the stage after sitting the two mares down. "Now then let's rock this joint," Draco said with abit of flair. He began to sing when the band started to play. He began to dance with Luna. After the song he kissed Luna with a soul searing kiss that literally knocked her boots of.

with out the stretching.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/tLZQ_xQEHGY/maxresdefault.jpg the stage)

Edited by dragon4111

The two watched the courier sing. Why he wasn't part of a club they had no clue. His song concluded itself and the royal sisters applauded his performance. Luna was especially enthralled by his singing. Celestia leaned in close to her sister to whisper something.

"You better hold onto this one, Luna."

"This ext song goes out to a very lovely mare in the audience," Draco said he began to take his hooves to the slow eat of the song. "I want her to fly with me to the moon," Draco said hinting at the song's title. He began to sing while a waiter came up to the two mare. "Anything for the two mares?"

"And I thought that Aaron was good with his words."

"Yeah. No kidding."

The two sisters listened to him play. Luna becoming more and more smitten by him. She was enjoying this song especially. The song concluded as the audience once more applauded him for his work. Luna was going nuts with her applause. She liked this stallion a lot and that song was a major boost in his image to her.

Draco smiled as the song ended. "This next song well it's for one pair of lovers oh wait I don't see the lover at all let's bring him here then," Draco said as he activated the teleportation talisman on Aaron who was only in his underwear. He was sited next to Celestia. "Ah ha there he is," Draco said with a laugh. He began to sing his next one.

"What the hell!"

"Hey, Aaron. Glad you could join me after all. Love the new outfit."
Aaron was looking around in confusion as Draco sang his song. That's how he wants to play things, then that's how Aaron was going to play. After his song, Aaron stood up and made his way to the stage. He plucked the microphone from Draco.

"That was nice my friend. But sit down right there my friend and I'll show you a song."

Luna motioned for him to sit next to her.

"I apologize for my attire Ladies and gentlemen, but allow me to make it up for that. Frankie, if you would."

The chorus began to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxSrDn3NReA

"What the hell!"

"Hey, Aaron. Glad you could join me after all. Love the new outfit."

Aaron was looking around in confusion as Draco sang his song. That's how he wants to play things, then that's how Aaron was going to play. After his song, Aaron stood up and made his way to the stage. He plucked the microphone from Draco.

"That was nice my friend. But sit down right there my friend and I'll show you a song."

Luna motioned for him to sit next to her.

"I apologize for my attire Ladies and gentlemen, but allow me to make it up for that. Frankie, if you would."

The chorus began to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxSrDn3NReA

Draco sighed as the song played. "You really shouldn't have done that," Draco said in a singsong voice. A whole lot of ponies stood up and looked really pissed at the human. They were bringing out torches and pitchforks. Draco interrupted. "This is a swing club my friend," Draco said simply. 

(Heh Aaron shouldn't have done that. He interupted a well known swing singer and playing a different genre? Hpoo boy)

Edited by dragon4111

Aaron looked in confusion. This was not his day. He stepped off stage, shame dripping off him. Aaron was an idiot for playing cabaret in a swing club. But in his defense, they do sound the same to him. Luna and Celestia watched as he walked off stage. Slightly ashamed they knew him. But did feel sympathy. They did enjoy his performance, it was just in the wrong setting.

"Now now every pony. He made a mistake. I think to him it sounds the same. Now then it's time for something alittle more bombastic," Draco said. He motioned for the band to start playing. He began to dance to the music as he began to sing. He danced as he sang ha.

The club seemed to calm down a bit. Luna and Celestia were relieved that the crowd had calmed down. Though, Celestia was a bit worried for her lover. Luna was to enthralled with Draco's music to focus on reality right now. All the while, Aaron was hiding back stage. He was sitting in one of the rooms. He fashioned a robe out of some curtains.

"Now we're going to have the three v.i.p.s Come up here and sing this last song with me," Draco said ordering some wine. He smiled as he motioned for Aaron, Celestia, and Luna onto the stage with a hoof. He chuckled slightly. "Don't be shy deary's it's just an audience," Draco said with a chuckle.

Aaron returned in time to be summoned to be summoned onto the stage with Luna and Celestia. What he was planning he did not know.

"Sister. What do we do."

"Just keep smiling, Luna. Trust me on this."

Aaron saw Draco once more.

"Okay, dude. What'cha got for us now?"

Aaron was disinterested and wanted to go home. He had embarrassed himself in front of his love and sister. And he wanted this night to end.

Aaron returned in time to be summoned to be summoned onto the stage with Luna and Celestia. What he was planning he did not know.

"Sister. What do we do."

"Just keep smiling, Luna. Trust me on this."

Aaron saw Draco once more.

"Okay, dude. What'cha got for us now?"

Aaron was disinterested and wanted to go home. He had embarrassed himself in front of his love and sister. And he wanted this night to end.

"Trust me this next one is along the lines of well times long forgotten," Draco said as the bad began to play a slow melody. as the three ponies and human began to sing. The song was called Auld Lang Syne which meant The Good Old Times. The song meant along to Draco as he took a drink from his glass of wine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iExE6J1lMmQ

This wasn't Aaron's kind of music. But he saw that Celestia was happy, so that's all he needed to participate. Luna was having fun as well. She sang next to the courier, matching her voice along with his own in speed. The song ended and they received a round of applause. This was a great night for Luna. She looked to Draco, the tall Pegasus coming up to her own height. He truly was an amazing stallion.

This wasn't Aaron's kind of music. But he saw that Celestia was happy, so that's all he needed to participate. Luna was having fun as well. She sang next to the courier, matching her voice along with his own in speed. The song ended and they received a round of applause. This was a great night for Luna. She looked to Draco, the tall Pegasus coming up to her own height. He truly was an amazing stallion.

Draco bowed "Shall we get home?" Draco asked with a smile slightly. He placed his fedora into his saddles bags. "Well how was the night hmm?" Draco asked the two sisters. "Plus it was funny with the human making an ass of himself," Draco said as he chuckled slightly.

The two began to walk back to castle. Aaron bringing up the rear, letting the three talk. Luna was practically bouncing the whole way home. He rolled his eyes at Draco's final remark.

"I had a blast. Thank you for inviting me Draco."

"Yes, it was a pleasant experience. Though, I do admit my lovers performance was inappropriate for the setting, I will say I enjoyed myself."

"Yeah, but it wasn't Draco's music. There was no comparison."
"You're just saying that because he sang about your moon."
Aaron was listening to the sister's banter. It brought a smile to his face. Celestia looked back to make sure he was okay. The club made him give the curtains back so he was naked once more. Tia began to sway her hips, giving him a show to cheer him up a bit. All the while, Luna was talking to Draco.

Draco chuckled "well you two are close now don't you think?" Draco asked Aaron "Ah sorry I've been alittle rude May I know your name?" Draco asked Aaron once more. He pulled out a flask of whiskey and took a drink from it. "Heh I think it went quite well. They definitely seem closer now,"

"Its Aaron. Pleased  to meet you, Draco."

Aaron wasn't paying that much attention. He was more focused on Tia's swaying flank.

"I must apologize for disrupting your club. I was at fault and did not know that the music was a specific genre. And I'm not all that familiar with swing music. I hope you could forgive that?"

Celestia listened to Aarons words. A smile of approval on her face.